This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 76  Next
Pet Friendly: Main OOC 

Post Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC
Hey i have created a new neighborhood call Exotic acres which can be found here- http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1917. (Yes it was approved by the Mods.) Go check it out, it is very interesting and unique compared to the other neighborhoods. And Please consider joining.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Hypergenesis: Get your head out of reality! This is fiction! You can do pretty much anything, And all the animals are going to be under user control so, I'm pretty sure they will be able to stay in control and behave themselves.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Post Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres OOC
Yeah sorry about that Malkus. But anyway i will be gone for the next week, so please exclude Speedy and Snowy from your conversations, i will post something dismissing them from the group. So just keep going without them, Brent will be watching the board until i get back. Thank you.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm back from my vacation:(

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Heys guys just thought i'd let you know that 2 or 3 slots have just opened in Exotic Acres if your interested make a character sheet and submit it in Exotic Acres OOC.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 pm

In EA there is 12 active users out of the 15 i will allow for now. So 3 slots open for there. We are also a slower RP so take that into consideration.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Just an announcement for the users of EA, and Applegate. That I will be gone on a mini vacation until Sunday night. During which time i won't have any internet use, so i won't be able to post. But please try and keep EA moving along, Thank you.

**EDIT: I'm back from my mini vacation :( **

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

possibly EA since our RP moves very slow most weeks. And has several stalls per month. But there might be others that need it too.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Shoot i wasnt able to post soon enough to say, that EA could always use a fresh face.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 am

looks like a good character. It would be almost perfect of Exotic Acres but I don't know how well she would work with her "powers" there. She would do best at somewhere with similar pets that have magic powers or other things like that.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 am

Not to sound to demanding but Exotic Acres is in need of some fresh members or RP'ers to join and help EA stay alive. We used to have 10 members now we are down to 5 with 1 waiting to join. So If anyone is interested in joining that would be much appreciated for them to submit a character sheet in EA's OOC after reading the opening post in that board.

And for you new people here is a link to go there: http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1917&p=339010#p339010

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Message to EA and Applegate! I will be at a cabin up north in my state all weekend, where there is no internet. So I will not be visiting the forums or making posts until Sunday night. So Please continue posting and make it without me. Thank You.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 am

I am back from my fathers weekend trip. just a heads up

Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Just thought i'd let people of EA and Applegate, know that I was without power at my home after some bad storms, for almost 48 hours, that is why i was not here on the forums.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Message to Applegate and Exotic Arces Users:

I will be camping with my family from today, Wednesday, until Sunday night so I will not be on the forums. Please just go by my characters and act like they are following along. Thank you.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

I am back from my camping trip and had a blast! I'm burnt all over and a little worn out, but it was all worth it. So now i gotta check or read quite a bit.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

@xhunterko
I went to a rock music festival about 2 1/2 hours north of where i live in Minnesota. It's called Moondance Jam. I stayed in a large camper for 5 days. It was a blast! :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:01 am

My posting will be slow until my wifi gets fixed. Our router died, so im left with only my family's desktop, and with work plus school, I don't have a bunch of time to spend on thus said computer. Hopefully we will get a new router this weekend but no promises.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Sorry about my absence in the forums especially here lately. I have had a busy couple of weeks, im dealing with some personal issues, and I also have to deal with some writers block. Hopefully the people in EA can keep it alive with their posts and not mine. Just remember to Pm each other if someone needs to go, or if waiting on someone. Thanks, hopefully the block and the issues will be fixed by this weekend so i can resume regular posting.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 am

Hey Guys, sorry that I have been absent or missing from here in a long time, but I’ve been going through a really tough time in my life. About a day before my last one on here, one of my closest uncles died leaving me heartbroken and empty on the inside. We were very close and he was taken away from this world at too young of an age, making me feel anger but also immense sadness. I had been on the edge of depression before this happened, and so I was tossed into the dark pit of depression. To make things worse my Girlfriend, who I had been with for 9 months, broke up with me about a week later. Then about a week and half later my dad lost his job cutting our income in half, that was very tough on us all. I was at a very dark place in my life for several weeks, one where I wouldn’t sleep for a day or two at a time, cry every day, and my appetite was basically not existent. A time where life seemed to bleak, sad, and unfair to stay living, but I kept going. It took a lot of time and love to recover from that time of my life. And I’m not completely better yet, so my time on these forums will still be limited, but I will no longer be missing. I’m sorry for the sudden and long disappearance but I will try and stay around more.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Name: Jenny Fahrrols

Species: Dog - Shiba Inu

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

Appearance: Jenny's fur is somewhat long compared to other dogs, being a Shiba Inu. It's very fluffy, almost like she's covered in cotton. She has pointed ears, though they are somewhat rounded at the tips. Her face is soft, as well as being somewhat broad, and her muzzle is thick. Her top-coat is a soft red, and her undercoat is a bright cream. Like every other Shiba Inu, her tail is curled into somewhat of a spiral, and the tail's fur is a bit longer than the rest of the body. Usually, she sports a bright, red collar with a silver-colored circle tag. (I will draw a picture at some point. >.> )

Personality: Jenny has a somewhat independent temperament, but she always loves company. She's always very energetic. Like most other Shiba Inus, she has a strong drive to hunt prey, so she's generally on a leash if she's outside. All in all, she's generally a very happy and bubbly pet.

Other Notes: With Jenny being so energetic and having a strong prey-drive, her owners have warned her to stay close to the house.

Biography (Summarization): Jenny was adopted by her parents from a local shelter at about 8 weeks old. Her mother (Karson) and father (Ben) had a baby (Mason) about the same time Jenny was adopted, hoping that the two would grow-up together, since they didn't plan on having another human child. Jenny's father works for a wealthy lawyer (
Lisitsan's father), who moved from a different location and into Brookshire Meadows, where they're moving the Firm (More-so to the west Commercial development).

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
Strength- 3
Perception- 8
Endurance- 4
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 9
Luck- 5

If there is anything, even something minor I may have missed, please let me know. :3

Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 am

Mystic "Wolfie" Guerrero wrote:
Name
Mystic "Wolfie" Guerrero

Species
Iberian Wolf

Neighborhood

Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
Mystic has grey fur in a half of his body and white in the other half (just like my avatar). He has blue eyes and a blue collar. He is still a teen, so he is growing up; he is a bit taller than his mother and a bit shorter than his father, so we can say that he is 1,70m tall. He has a grey tail with a white spot at the end.

Personality

Mystic is really shy, and he feels uncomfortable when he is with a lot of people, that’s the reason that he doesn’t like parties. He doesn’t speak with people that he doesn’t know (well, he speaks a bit. If he didn’t speak, he wouldn’t have any friend), but if he is with friends nobody can shut up him (just metaphorical), you can trust him to say him a secret (he won’t say it to nobody) and he has good memory with faces, but not with names. He is really intelligent and strong, and he is lucky because having his owners. He speaks 3 languages and a half: Spanish is his mother tongue, just as Catalan, he speaks English and a bit of French. He is a nice “person” and more mature than some of his mates. Sometimes his ego can be a horrible thing... He checks your intelligence asking you questions like: “Who invented the light bulb?”. He has been wild, so he is not afraid of wild animals of the zone. He is really friendly with people younger than him.
The best thing you can do for him is just speak with him about videogames, and play with him to Hide and Seek, Trivial or Clue.

Background
Mystic was born in Catalonia, Spain. He had a wild life but he got lost and he was really scared so he just ran away. When he was really hungry and he couldn’t move because he was out of energy, two persons found him and saved him. They are their owners and they still love him. Because job, they had to move to Yorkshire Fields. That wasn’t a problem, because Mystic had learnt English before (he had to learn it on his own) and he hadn’t friends, just their owners. His father works with videogames and let their family play with them (“just checking” he says), the problem is that his father works out of Yorkshire Fields, so they haven’t got any shop. Money is not a problem for them.

Other Info:

SPECIAL
Strength- 7 “Hey, let me help you with that boxes”
Perception- 7 “Mistress Red in the Living Room with the… Knife - Clue”
Endurance- 4 “Woah! Wait for meeee!”
Charisma- 3 “Hum... H-hi…”
Intelligence- 10 “Problems with mathematics? I’m here to help you!”
Agility- 5 “Darn it… I won’t win that race…”
Luck- 6 “I don’t know what could have happened if my parents wouldn’t have found me…”

Color: Blue is my favorite, so… #004080 I hope it's free

Aaron "Mystic" Lobo wrote:
Name:
Aaron “Mystic” Lobo

Neighborhood:
Blue Peak Shore

Species:
Dog; German Shepherd

Background:
Aaron has had a good life, no traumas. He was born in Spain adopted by good parents (with all his family) and trained since they placed him in academy. He has just graduated and he has been assigned to Blue Peak Shore, so he is travelling to there, he will work with the archeological teams at the Ruins of Atlantis. He has worked with computers a lot of time, so he is used to technology.

Personality:
He was born in Spain, so he speaks Spanish perfectly, and he learned English at the academy (and playing online a lot of time). He is really pacific and intelligent, a good strategist and mediator, and really quiet. If someone has a problem, he will be there to help him. He is not a great sports dog, but he is good at being sneaky and absolutely quiet (Metal Gear Solid fan, he learned some tricks from there). He is used to work with technology and has a good aiming because videogames. The combination of his perception and his intelligence is perfect to him if he has to follow a scent or a trace. He has a great common sense.

Appearance:
(But blue eyes, and blue collar) A bit taller than normal, only a bit.

Strengths and weaknesses:
S- Really intelligent and perceptive, so he can figure out a lot of things.
W- Not a great sportsman or athlete.

Other notes:
-He is always bringing his PDA (with a lot of devices: map, GPS, heartbeat sensor…)
-He has a really good aiming and he is a fan of Metal Gear Solid saga, so he is good sneaking around and would use a tranquilizer gun (would, conditional).

SPECIAL:
Strength: 7 “Can I help you with that boxes?”
Perception: 7 “Have you heard that?”
Endurance: 5 “Oof, oof… I think I won’t be able to run more…”
Charisma: 5 “Hi, nice to meet you.”
Intelligence: 8 “Heh, one mystery less in our world.”
Agility: 5 “*Dodges* Oof, that was really close!”
Luck: 5 “Well, I’ve had only 3 or 4 surprises in my life.”

Color: #004080

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 am
Profile WWW

Name: Seth Weston

Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Radiant Gardens

Gang: None

-Appearance-
Seth is a typical house cat, he is all white with splotches of black and grey covering his body. He has blue eyes and his face is entirely white except the black splotch on his right eye and left ear.(He now wears a black collar with an 'S' tag.)

-Personality-
Seth is very playful and usually gets along well with everyone he meets. He is shy at first but will quickly warm up to you. He is not usually a very outgoing cat

Other Notes:
-was a stray
-When he heard his owner talking to someone about sending him to a shelter he feared the worse and ran away.

SPECIAL
STR-4
PER-8
END-7
CHA-6
INT-4
AGI-7
Luk-6

Last edited by Neko on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm

bixlow wrote:
I have been thinking... maybe what Im missing is a second Character... it might be why i feel I contribute the least to the RP... because unlike everyone else, I cant have conversations with myself... well, I can.. but Monty is weird enough as it is... But I worry that the RPs are too overstuffed with characters as it is... so I ask you oh OOC thread, what do you think I should do... stick with just Monty, add another character? or maybe apply for RA

RA is full isn't it? RG is the one with one slot but it just got filled I believe <_<

Sun May 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Name - Cale Patterson

Gender- Male

Species - Cat

Age - 14 (4 In human Years)

Neighborhood - Brookshire Meadows

Appearance - Cale is an all orange cat with lighter orange stripes covering his body as well as his stomach and face. He has hazel eyes with a red collar that has a small skateboard tag.

Personality - Cale is not a shy person, though he is not all that outgoing. He loves to Skateboard, Rollerblade, and bike. He also likes Rock, metal, and other similar music. You will usually see him riding around the neighborhood with headphones on, listening to his music.

Other Notes - None at the moment

SPECIAL - Str = 5; Per = 6; End = 7; Cha = 4; Int = 5; Agl = 8; Luk = 7;

Last edited by Neko on Mon May 31, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 31, 2010 8:28 pm

thrasherblades wrote:

SPECIAL
STR-6
PER-3
END-5
CHA-4
INT-3
AGI-3
LUC-1

So uh, with that done, which neighborhood has slots?

BsM is the only available neighborhood at the moment, it's brand new so come on over and join in! One thing though, your stats don't add up to 42.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh I was mistaken before, RG has 1 slot in it, BsM has like 11 slots I think?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Name - Samantha White

Species - White Fox Picture

Age - 17.5 (5 Human years)

Gender - Female

Appearance -Picture Samantha has blue eyes that stand out against her white fur. Her fur coloring is all white except the light patches of brown on the tips of her tail, paws, and ears. She wears a blue collar with a 'S' shaped tag.

Personality - Samantha is very outgoing and kind and isn't afraid to tell others what she thinks or feels, It's rare for her to keep things inside. She doesn't like being called by her full name, but goes by Sam. Samantha is rather a tomboy, she loves to play outside, rollerblading and likes to play video games. She hates having to wear dresses or skirts, and dislikes most sports.

Strengths:
-Thinks things through
-Friendly
-Is Pretty

Neutral:
-Tomboy

Weaknesses:
-Easilly hurt emotionally
-Not used to having friends

Other -

SPECIAL - Str = 5; Per = 5; End = 6; Cha = 6; Int = 7; Agl = 6; Luk = 7;

I call this (40BF00) color

Last edited by Neko on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Jimmy Jazz wrote:
Yo, Anthroguy, before posting anywhere could you please fill out everything in the character sheet?

Remember to follow these rules. scroll down a bit and carefully read "Character rules"
thank you!

he already has a character sheet, its just rather old so he posted a short summary.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

Name - (N/A)
(Now named Darin)

Species - Wolf

Age - 5.25 (1 1/2 Human years)

Gender - Male

Appearance -How I imagine him
He has a black muzzle, with a dark gray covering his face except his ears which are also black. His eye's are a bright blue that stand out against his fur color. The rest of the fur on his body is a dark gray with lighter gray on his torso and paws.

Personality -
He is very active, though shy around new things. It was because of his timidness and cautious ways the other cubs picked on him, telling him he'd only be a lowly scavenger when he grew up.

Other -

-When his pack left the preserve for the search of food they were attacked by animal control.(they had wandered into a neighborhood)

-The young cub was separated from his family and remembers what his father had told him if he was ever in danger. "If you are ever in danger or lost head East and you'll find another preserve near Brookshire, they'll help you return home."

SPECIAL - Str = 5; Per = 7; End = 5; Cha = 7; Int = 4; Agl = 7; Luk = 5;

Last edited by Neko on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 am

bollythewolf wrote:
Question: is it possible to have two very similar characters in different neighbourhoods? OT is proving a bit slow and if I can do so, I would love to have a second Tom Wolfson (or at least a similar character) in BsM.

I don't see why not as long as they are exactly the same (change the name at least :P)

If you're wanting to read BsM you should read the first post of the BsM OOC and make sure you understand the rules and such before making a post requesting to join (BsM is join by request).

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 am

Name - Jake (Page was his human last name)

Gender- Male

Species - Arctic Wolf

Age - 19 in pet years (would be 5 in human years) (This is very debatable, my reasoning being he was 19 as a human, so he'd be 19 in pet years)

neighborhood- Yorkshire Fields

Appearance - Jake is mainly white except for the mix of black fur in between his eyes, that leads up his head and down his spine and along the top of his tail. He has black ears and has a small mix of brown fur on his upper torso. He is rather strong, and his body shows it. With slightly bulging muscles on his arms, pecs on his chest, and bulging muscles in his legs. He has blue eyes and wears a black collar with a plain circle for a tag, which simply says 'Jake'.

Personality - Jake is kind of a blank slate, after he lost his memories. He is friendly and kind to other pets, but he acts more like a human then a pet.

Back Story: (Warning, SPOILERS)
Jake was not always a wolf, but he doesn't remember that now. He used to be the child everyone felt bad for. The kid that grew up in a orphan house, the one who was to old to be wanted by another family. He grew up in that orphanage, and graduated from high school. The home wouldn't support him for much longer so he got a job so he'd be able to afford a place when he got kicked out. When he became 19 he was told he could no longer stay, so he started renting a small apartment downtown. The kind where its one bath,a small kitchen, and a bedroom. One night when he was walking back to his apartment from work he ran into a strange figure. Now Jake wakes up in a strange neighborhood as a wolf with his memories gone. The only reason he remembers his name is from the tag that hangs from his collar.

Other Notes -
-Jake is Bisexual but leans more towards the ladies. (Though he doesn't remember this at all)
-Knows Chemistry, Physics, and basic automotive skills.
-Knows how to Read and Write well.

SPECIAL -
Str = 8
Per = 7
End = 6
Cha = 4
Int = 8
Agl = 5
Luk = 4

Last edited by Neko on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

EchoFireant wrote:
Name Suggestions for the new neighborhood : Sunset Plateau.
Neighborhood will be in a suburban setting as with RV.

Come on suggest something :mrgreen:

Sorry to break it to you but I already have a new neighborhood setup and ready to go, approved by buckdida... You need to ask him if you can add a neighborhood.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 am

Name – Aiden

Gender- Male

Species – German Shepard

Age – 2 Human years (~7 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Yorkshire

Appearance – Looks like any average German Shepard Pup, the only exception being that his right hand is completely white. Aiden is rather skinny, due to his lack of decent food from being a stray. He has brown eyes that almost look golden in the right lighting.

Personality – He is very careful and reserved around new people, not because he is shy (though it comes off that way) it's something he learned from living on the streets; which is to be weary around strangers. Once he warms up to someone he will open up a bit, but he acts more mature then his age.

Other Notes -
-Warms up to pets a lot faster then humans.
-Growing up on the streets has caused him to never trust humans.
-Lost his parents to animal control a few weeks earlier. He survived on the streets in their absence until finally passing out on a sidewalk, due to starvation and Dehydration, and being found by Animal Control.
-Cannot Read/Write but knows the letters for his name.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut in half due to age)
Str = 3 (Cut down from 6)
Per = 8 (Gotta be perspective to survive as a stray)
End = 4 (Cut down from 8)
Cha = 5 (He can get away most the time with the 'puppy dog' eyes)
Int = 5 (Street smarts)
Agl = 6 (Agility is something you learn quick as a stray)
Luk = 4 (He's a stray, not very good luck, eh?)

Last edited by Neko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Quote:
Name – Scarlet

Gender- Female

Species – Eastern Grey Squirrel

Age – 1 1/2 Human years (~10.5 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Sun Plateau

Appearance – Picture
She pretty much looks exactly like that, except with Dark green eyes. She stands a little over one foot tall.

Personality – Scarlet is a very playful squirrel, and can get along easily with new animals. She is more mature then you would think, but can be naive at times.

Other Notes -
-has been living on her own for several months now
-Knows little to nothing about humans and their technology.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut in half due to age)
Str = 2 (Would have been 4)
Per = 7 (Gotta be perceptive to survive)
End = 3 (Would have been 6)
Cha = 7 (How could you not love a cute little squirrel?)
Int = 4 (All she knows is how to survive in the wild)
Agl = 9 (She can jump pretty high, and is all around very agile)
Luk = 5 (Average luck)

Gonna use This color, #8000BF

Quote:
Name – Zoey

Gender- Female

Species – Red Fox

Age – 2 Human years (~7 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Oasis Towers

Appearance – Picture
She has a big fluffy tail and has emerald eyes.

Personality – Zoey is very energetic and playful. She is easily entertained, she can spend hours just watching insects, chasing a fly, or something caught up in a breeze. Zoey is not easily scared, and can be naive most of the time but she is always curious about new things.

Other Notes -
-Has been separated from her parents for as long as she can remember.
-Grew up with a small pack of stray dogs, which has given her many dog traits.
-Was caught by animal control one day when the pack was fleeing from behind a restaurant. Zoey took a wrong turn and got cornered by them,captured, and then taken to a pet shelter.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut due to age)
Str = 4 (Cut down from 6)
Per = 7
End = 7
Cha = 6
Int = 4
Agl = 7
Luk = 5

I'll just use this color, #BF4000

Last edited by Neko on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Name
Alex

Species
cat

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Alex has white fur, his paws are gray with gray tipped ears and he bright blue eyes.

Personality
Alex acts more mature then his age, setting aside his playfulness to protect his sister, Abbie. He is rather brave, and doesn't scare as quickly as you'd think. Alex will do anything to protect Abbie, and his past actions show that.

Background
All I'll say is that they are both strays, find out the back story in the RP!

SPECIAL
Str = 4
Per = 5
End = 6
Cha = 5
Int = 4
Agl = 8
Luk = 5

color=#4080FF

--------------

Name
Abbie

Species
Cat

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Abbie has light brown fur, her paws, ears and tail are white tipped and has green eyes. She appears a bit younger then her brother, Alex, because she was the runt of the litter, being fairly smaller.

Personality
Abbie is a very playful and innocent kitten. She loves to explore but is easily frightened, so she almost always stays near her brother.

Background
Find out during the RP!

SPECIAL
Str = 3
Per = 7
End = 4
Cha = 6
Int = 4
Agl = 7
Luk = 6

color=#4000FF

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 am

Sorry guys, but I'm dropping from all Rp's. Not fun anymore and I dont have the free time I used to have.

Peace out.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 am

Name: Lorna

Species: Wolf

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

-Appearance-
Lorna is an almost fully grown wolf, which should be quite apparent to most. She is tone and slim, not pudgy and weak like house pets. Her fur is a mix of white and grey with black markings (refer to my avatar for a better idea) the fur being very thick, and soft. Lorna has red, hazel eyes and wears a blue collar with typical chrome tags.

-Personality-
The first thing to be noticed when meeting Lorna is her rather strange personality. Lorna's childhood and old lifestyle have set her knowledge of relationships/friendships to be very stale and synthetic. This isn't to say Lorna isn't friendly, it's just a lack of experience with others.

Lorna is fairly blatant, not aware of what the words spoken might provoke in others. That isn't to say she isn't caring or friendly. But Lorna is very mature and responsible.

Other Notes:
-Can't read all that well.
-Practically feral, but has knowledge most pure feral's wouldn't have
-Is the definition of "Lone Wolf"
-Has no owner

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-8
END-7
CHA-5
INT-6
AGI-6
LUC-3

Last edited by Neko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 am

Could a robot be a usable character? You know with artificial intelligence? And an anthropomorphic figure?

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Don't be sorry, it was only hypothetical.
I have already thought of a few interesting aspects of luck to apply to a character but robots aren't lucky.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 76  Next