Reply to topic  [ 2955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 74  Next
Pet Friendly: Main OOC 

Post Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC
Quote:
Name – Scarlet

Gender- Female

Species – Eastern Grey Squirrel

Age – 1 1/2 Human years (~10.5 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Sun Plateau

Appearance – Picture
She pretty much looks exactly like that, except with Dark green eyes. She stands a little over one foot tall.

Personality – Scarlet is a very playful squirrel, and can get along easily with new animals. She is more mature then you would think, but can be naive at times.

Other Notes -
-has been living on her own for several months now
-Knows little to nothing about humans and their technology.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut in half due to age)
Str = 2 (Would have been 4)
Per = 7 (Gotta be perceptive to survive)
End = 3 (Would have been 6)
Cha = 7 (How could you not love a cute little squirrel?)
Int = 4 (All she knows is how to survive in the wild)
Agl = 9 (She can jump pretty high, and is all around very agile)
Luk = 5 (Average luck)

Gonna use This color, #8000BF

Quote:
Name – Zoey

Gender- Female

Species – Red Fox

Age – 2 Human years (~7 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Oasis Towers

Appearance – Picture
She has a big fluffy tail and has emerald eyes.

Personality – Zoey is very energetic and playful. She is easily entertained, she can spend hours just watching insects, chasing a fly, or something caught up in a breeze. Zoey is not easily scared, and can be naive most of the time but she is always curious about new things.

Other Notes -
-Has been separated from her parents for as long as she can remember.
-Grew up with a small pack of stray dogs, which has given her many dog traits.
-Was caught by animal control one day when the pack was fleeing from behind a restaurant. Zoey took a wrong turn and got cornered by them,captured, and then taken to a pet shelter.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut due to age)
Str = 4 (Cut down from 6)
Per = 7
End = 7
Cha = 6
Int = 4
Agl = 7
Luk = 5

I'll just use this color, #BF4000

Last edited by Neko on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Name
Alex

Species
cat

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Alex has white fur, his paws are gray with gray tipped ears and he bright blue eyes.

Personality
Alex acts more mature then his age, setting aside his playfulness to protect his sister, Abbie. He is rather brave, and doesn't scare as quickly as you'd think. Alex will do anything to protect Abbie, and his past actions show that.

Background
All I'll say is that they are both strays, find out the back story in the RP!

SPECIAL
Str = 4
Per = 5
End = 6
Cha = 5
Int = 4
Agl = 8
Luk = 5

color=#4080FF

--------------

Name
Abbie

Species
Cat

Neighborhood
Verde Grove

Appearance
Abbie has light brown fur, her paws, ears and tail are white tipped and has green eyes. She appears a bit younger then her brother, Alex, because she was the runt of the litter, being fairly smaller.

Personality
Abbie is a very playful and innocent kitten. She loves to explore but is easily frightened, so she almost always stays near her brother.

Background
Find out during the RP!

SPECIAL
Str = 3
Per = 7
End = 4
Cha = 6
Int = 4
Agl = 7
Luk = 6

color=#4000FF

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 am

Sorry guys, but I'm dropping from all Rp's. Not fun anymore and I dont have the free time I used to have.

Peace out.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 am

Name: Lorna

Species: Wolf

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

-Appearance-
Lorna is an almost fully grown wolf, which should be quite apparent to most. She is tone and slim, not pudgy and weak like house pets. Her fur is a mix of white and grey with black markings (refer to my avatar for a better idea) the fur being very thick, and soft. Lorna has red, hazel eyes and wears a blue collar with typical chrome tags.

-Personality-
The first thing to be noticed when meeting Lorna is her rather strange personality. Lorna's childhood and old lifestyle have set her knowledge of relationships/friendships to be very stale and synthetic. This isn't to say Lorna isn't friendly, it's just a lack of experience with others.

Lorna is fairly blatant, not aware of what the words spoken might provoke in others. That isn't to say she isn't caring or friendly. But Lorna is very mature and responsible.

Other Notes:
-Can't read all that well.
-Practically feral, but has knowledge most pure feral's wouldn't have
-Is the definition of "Lone Wolf"
-Has no owner

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-8
END-7
CHA-5
INT-6
AGI-6
LUC-3

Last edited by Neko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 am

Could a robot be a usable character? You know with artificial intelligence? And an anthropomorphic figure?

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Don't be sorry, it was only hypothetical.
I have already thought of a few interesting aspects of luck to apply to a character but robots aren't lucky.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Just wondering, can you put a history?

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:10 am

Just wondering can you put a history?
Or include the military?

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 am

Right, thank you.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:19 am

This is the first draft for my character James, please tell me if he is too far-fetched or won't be accepted.

Quote:
Name: James Van'Gamert

Species: Wolf ( Eurasian)

Neighborhood: No idea (suggestions?)

-Appearance-
When you think of an average wolf this is what you immediately think of. Dark grey fur, blue eyes and average figure. Contributed to the fact that he was taught to not be seen in a crowd, or anywhere. He doesn't wear a collar but has a patch under his neck that shows he is part of the covert operations police squad.

-Personality-
James can be seen as slightly anti-social but it always seems as though he is watching you. He dislikes rowdy people or pets and always flinches around loud noises. He barely ever comes to meetings or social events, or so it seems, and can nearly always be seen researching.

Other notes:
- He has been deemed smart, even on human standards.
- James speaks fluently English, Russian, German and is learning Japanese.
- Many think the term "lone wolf" was modeled off James.
- He can pick locks with his claws.
- He has photographic memory.
- He was a specialized soldier but the r(a?).s.p.c.a. released him before anything happened that endangered him.

Special:
Str-2
Per-10
end-8
cha-2
int-10
agi-8
luk-2

Pros/cons

Pro: James has memorized a lot of wikipedia.
Pro: James has contacts in different countries because he used to be part of the specialized soldier squad.
Neutral: James can't feel pain because of an obscure medical condition. (After research I found that this is possible without losing all sensation.)
Con: James can't make friends easily.
Con: James doesn't know his parents.

After making this I noticed that one of Ciphers characters was similar so please don't make fun of James being far-fetched as well.

Last edited by p33wii on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Alex wrote:
Guys... I don't find RPing to be appealing anymore to me. At all. It all started with Richardson Valley - it has always been my most favorite RP, but it died long ago. A few people are still trying to keep it alive, but it's not working. Since my both characters there are interacting with Kalvin's characters, who is gone, I won't have trouble quitting it.
Next is Oasis Towers. I'm afraid I can't leave that one, because of Neko's character, and it WAS my request. I can't let him down. But if I'm correct, that RP on it's whole will die out soon, just like RV. I'll stay in this one, but I'm afraid not for too long.
And finally, Yorkshire Fields. That RP is still a little fun for me, but it's moving WAAAY too fast for me. Once the day there is over, I'll quit it.

So yeah... sorry.

I wish I knew who Alex was.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Thank you. Your suggestions have been noted. In other words I copy/pasted them into a word document titled "Valuable rp info".
I probably should note in the bio thing that his skill was meant to be stealth and infiltration not actual fighting.
I would also like to say that he is meant to seem anti-social. And in a fight/flight situation he would probably try to escape with his superior agility.
He wouldn't mind getting hurt because he can't feel pain and has very high endurance. I should probably put that down in his bio though, so I'm going to start editing now. Thank you again!

Edit
Str-7
Per-7
end-5
cha-2
int-10
agi-9
luk-2

Is that better?

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 pm

How about this?

Quote:
Name: James Van'Gamert

Species: Wolf ( Eurasian)

Neighborhood: Unknown: Suggestions? : :?
-Appearance-
When you think of an average wolf this is what you immediately think of. Dark grey fur, blue eyes and average figure. Contributed to the fact that he was taught to not be seen in a crowd, or anywhere. He doesn't wear a collar but has a patch under his neck that shows he is part of the covert operations police squad.

-Personality-
James can be seen as slightly anti-social but it always seems as though he is watching you. He dislikes rowdy people or pets and always flinches around loud noises. He barely ever comes to meetings or social events, or so it seems, and can nearly always be seen researching.

-Hobbies-
-Practicing Parkour
-Researching
-Practicing sociality (needs to learn it can't be practiced)
-Being stealthy

Other notes:
- He has been deemed smart, even on human standards.
- James speaks fluently English, Russian, German and is learning Japanese.
- Many think the term "lone wolf" was modeled off James.
- He can pick locks with his claws.
- He has photographic memory.
- He doesn't believe in karma or luck, and believes anything can be achieved with persistence and hard work. He believes that nothing is beyond his control and if he tries hard enough he can surpass any problem.
- He is a mathematical genius and has shown to be able to even multiply 53x31 in his head to the 8th digit in 2 seconds.
- Owns specially tailored shoes to improve his parkour.

Special:
Str-7
Per-7
end-5
cha-2
int-10
agi-9
luk-2

Pros/cons

Pro: Very quick learner.
Pro: Plays violin.
Pro: James has memorized a lot of wikipedia.
Pro: James could out-run anyone in his life he had met so-far.
Neutral: James can't feel pain because of an obscure medical condition. (After research I found that this is possible without losing all sensation.)
Con: James can't make friends easily.
Con: James doesn't know his parents.
Con: Nearly everything seems to go wrong for James.

Last edited by p33wii on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:46 am

Thank you. :D ... Um, can you suggest a neighborhood?

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:39 am

Thank you very much.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 am

Would you call him black, black dust or dust?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

So, I'm gonna try a Fancharacter. Here goes.

Name: Paige Turner

Species: Cat

Breed: Austrailian Mist

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Char Type: Main

Nutshell Description: A young geek with a realistic attitude, and a special love for all things about space.

Personal Quote: "I swear to you, I will be the first cat in space."

Appearance: Paige fur is a light blue-grey with darker grey spots covering it, and eyes a cerulean blue. His tail is unusually short, only reaching to the middle of his back, and is permanently broken at the tip from an early mishap. His collar is a lavender color, with a miniature Saturn as it's tag. He wears a pair of lavender-rimmed glasses, as well, and is almost never seen without a book in hand. He has four stray hairs coming out of the front of his head.

Personality: Paige is often misunderstood as a pessimist, when in truth, he just sees the reality in each and every situation. He loves reading, although he takes his time- if he finished every book there was, what else would be left to read?- and has (although he won't tell anyone) written a few fanfictions.

Another thing that Paige absolutely loves is space. The stars, the moon, the other planets (Including Pluto)... He wants to see it all up close and personal some day. He's made it his goal to become the first pet (or at least the cat) in space. Despite his realist attitude, he is a firm believer of other universes, and lifeforms on other planets, saying that it has yet to be disproven.

Paige isn't the social butterfly of the neighborhood, but that doesn't mean he won't hang out with friends, or that he's lonely; However, he sucks at most forms of physical activity, such as sports, and would rather curl in the shade and read. He can't bring himself to lie, usually stuttering when he tries, yet can very easily pick one out from extensive "tell-looking."

Background w/ spoilers: Paige was born into a litter of one. A sickly mother, and a long gone father, he was frail and lonely, hiding most of the time. After his mother's passing, he quickly ran afoul of a gang of dogs, who showed him where he was supposed to be: at there mercy. He got used to this, until the day for his escape came. A moving truck, with the back open, blessed his eye, and he climbed in, not knowing where it was headed.

Other Notes
-His glasses aren't for looks- without them, he's almost blind.
-Although a realist, he believes quite a bit in luck, or, as he calls it, "karma."
-His Saturn tag is actually part of a miniature solar system back home. They aren't tags; Paige had it specially adapted.
-He may be able to tell when your lying, but Paige knows a good deal. While he's always willing to help friends, he's also willing to do buisness with 'enemies' for the right price.

SPECIAL
STR- 4 ("Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, PLEASE DON'T PICK ME!")
PER- 7 ("I've done plenty of research on your "products"... Yeah, I'd rather not lose my fur.")
END- 6 ("I've had my fair share of bullying, so a bit of tolerance was needed.")
CHA- 4 ("Well, um, funny story about that...")
INT- 10 ("What'd you think I got from reading books, Calcium?")
AGI- 4 ("Just need to run to the library real quick, dad!")
LUC- 7 ("Oh my... A quarter! I can by that telescope now!")

Last edited by Pecan on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 am

Jack wrote:
so i decide to check out this topic for the first time, and i come across someone who just decided to quit. am i like, the barrel of bad news, incarnate?

No, just bad timing. I believe a few people have been quitting.

In other news, my first character is a success so far. So, I think I'm going to try another.
...Are Ferrets in the 3.5 year range, or 7 year range? Because I'm thinking female ferret. There aren't enough ferrets. (Actually, I'm not sure I've seen one.)

Also, what would you guys say is the most active (open, preferably,) neighborhood?

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Okay ladies and gents, heeeeeeeeres Rain!
Quote:
Name: Rain Claude
(Parents: Jamal and Tiffany)

Species: Ferret

Couloring: Cinnamon

Neighborhood: None yet.

Nutshell Description: A mellow Cinnamon ferret with a big heart, who's willing to try anything once.

Personal Quote: "Don't knock it 'till you try it!"

Appearance: Rain has an odd fur pattern, having a spot over her eye, over her species signature mask. Rain almost always has her eyes partially lowered, making her seem forever content with whats going on in front of her at the time. Her Collar is a dark gray, with a rain cloud as the tag.

Personality: Rain is extremely open to new things. While she has her hobbies and skills, shes not one to say no to something just because she doesn't know what it is. In fact, you could almost say she'll embrace the unknown- what's life without excitement, after all?

Of course, when theres nothing new jumping out, there're a few things she likes to do that'll let her try out her creative juices. She makes sure she's never kept bored, whether she's cooking in mom's kitchen, building or expirementing in dad's workshop, or drawing on paper.

Rain isn't afraid to fail, either. Failure just means that you get another chance to try again, and you have less time to be bored.

Background- I'm not spoiling it this time. O.O

Other Notes
-Rain does have a fear of being buried alive.
-Her tag lights up blue!
-She is originally from Jamaica.

SPECIAL
STR- 4 ("I'll get it.")
PER- 4 ("Alright, let's go!")
END- 5 ("I'd rather died having fun.")
CHA- 7 ("It's called Bungee-jumping.")
INT- 7 ("But if this goes here, shouldn't this go here?")
AGI- 10 ("It's gonna blow!)
LUC- 5 ("That... was.... fun!")

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 am

Buckdida wrote:
Neighborhood GM's! It's time to do a roll call so that Echo can refine and update the neighborhood lists! Run a roll call in your OOC threads.

Well, I think SP only has a Temp GM, so this might give us a reason to vote on a permanent one.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Well, well, well! I'm posting my third character here, and he'll (Hopefully) be a second character in SP!
Pecan wrote:
Name: William "Will" (Turner)

Species: Mink

Breed: American Mink

Nutshell Description: A brown-furred mink with the usual white spot on his chest, but also a whit front left paw. He is extremly timid, coming from knowing for years what his previous owner was raising him for, and is scared very easily.

Personal Quote: "GAH! Don't DO that!"

Appearance: William almost looks like your average Mink, with glossy, chocolate brown fur, blue eyes, and a small white patchjust underneath his chin. However, his paw is white as well. His eyes are rarely not wide, and if you look closely, in stressful situations his right one gets a slight twitch. He has a light green collar, with a small, replica treasure chest on it.

Personality: From birth, Will has been timid. He has trouble speaking up, and on the rare occasions he is heard, he thinks it most likely sounded dumb. He is often on guard, though that guard isn't very thick, as he is very easily scared. Upon being scared, his first reaction is often, 'run first, ask questions later,' and so far, it's worked for him.

However, Will knows he's a scaredy-mink, and when alone, he often daydreams about being brave. Going on adventures, fighting bad guys, rescuing a damsel in distress... he wishes his life could be like that, though he knows it never could be. Will actually has started a blog of fictional stories, without his raiser knowing, of course, that have gotten pretty high ratings. His favorite theme has always been pirates, or anything to do with a good seafaring adventure.

Despite being a bit anti social, however, Will is actually quite good at sports, especially ones that need lots of running and dodging. Dodgeball is something he excells at, with his instinct for running put on high. Sports are one time Will can almost seem... truly happy around people.

Other Notes
-Despite being able to be 'scared' by anything, William has an actual fear of knives. Longer blades are okay, but knives cause a sort of PTSD effect if they come to close to him.
-William is allergic to Raspberries. He isn't deathly allergic, but enough can hospitalize him.

SPECIAL
STR- 5 ("Less fighting, more running!")
PER- 4 ("...I... don't follow.")
END- 8 ("Is he gone? ...What, he's been gone?")
CHA- 3 ("I guess we could...never mind")
INT- 6 ("I miss our Sea cousins...")
AGI- 10 ("Run away Run AWAY RUN AWAY!")
LUC- 6 ("Oh, good, a hiding spot.")

I haven't decided on a color yet...

Note, Minks ARE able to be domesticated. They are just very rare as domestic pets. I wanted to try something no one had done before... (They are Mustelids, close to ferrets, in case anyone is wondering.)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Name: Rody Ulfr

Species: Campbell's Dwarf Hamster

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
His eyes and fur is dark brown, except for his belly which is buff colored. Almost furless areas like the ears, paws and tail are light pink and his nose is of a coral pink tone. He wears a labcoat, a green hued tie and glasses.

-Personality-
Rod is a very analytical but good hearted hamster. He is resourceful and with a great insight for science and engineering, but maybe he isn't very keen on matters more down to earth and is often forgetful and absent-minded. Sometimes he becomes so engrossed in his own thoughts and work that he loses track of his very surroundings. He often forgets the date, people's names, meetings, eating, etc. Good thing he is good at what he does and has a perfect memory for scientific details. His small size makes him very nimble. Despite of the lack of physical activity he is very hardy, thing that is useful for him to survive his inability to see the danger in what he is sometimes doing, landing in trouble more often than not.

-Other Notes-
He was born to be a lab animal. He learnt a lot of stuff there and after some time he became one of the best in Dr. Ulfr's rodent staff. Her daughter saw him one day in the lab's computer, he was running a new network program. She wanted him as a pet and asked Mr. and Mrs. Ulfr to adopt him and as long as he kept working, now from home, it would be ok. Rod was okay with it but another member of the family wasn't very keen of the idea. That's how he come to meet Moon, Ulfr family cat. Rod has a little crush on her. He is very skilled with computers and has an undying passion for videogames.

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-

Strength- 1
Perception- 4
Endurance- 4
Charisma- 7
Intelligence- 9
Agility- 5
Luck- 7

--------------------------------

Name: Moon Ulfr

Species: Short haired tailed Manx cat

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Her short fur is almost completely white, except for her tummy and tail which is bluish-gray. Her round eyes are purple and her small nose is Lavender Pink. As a Manx cat her hind legs are bigger than her forelegs, her body is robust and her face is round. She wears a pink collar with a baby-blue crescent moon.

-Personality-
She is an independent, strong-willed kitten, determined to do everything well. She has tomboyish tendencies but her girly looks hide that well. Speaking of looks, she has many unwanted suitors and she treats them with the cold shoulder treatment. But don't get her wrong, she is very sweet, just not very fond of males' attentions. Keep hitting the button and she will go berserk. Because "all males are the same" she prefers to befriend girls or be alone.

-Other Notes-
When Moon was young she was badly injured by a gang of tomcats, and was rescued and then adopted by Ulfr's oldest son. Since then she became suspicious of males and very protective of the family. She collects manga and anime and often does cosplay with her friends. She loves to play videogames and is very competitive on them, beat her and you will die. She once tried to eat Rody, but didn't because he tasted weird; hasn't tried since. She has one boyfriend but he moved far away, can't say if she will see him again, which makes her heart ache. She knows about Rod's feelings toward her but doesn't ignore him like the others because she can't sense a threat from a cute little rodent.

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-

Strength- 4
Perception- 8
Endurance- 3
Charisma- 9
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 6
Luck- 4

Pet Friendly Chars
Rody S1 P4 E4 C7 I9 A5 L7
Moon S4 P8 E3 C9 I8 A6 L4

Thu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm
Profile YIM

they told me to go on and post this here, so here it be!

Name: Herman D. Grecia (gree-she-a), But usually HD
Character Type: Main
Species: Dog (Mixed-Breed)

Appearance: Mostly light brown, darker patch of brownish-black over left eye and splotches everywhere of varying shades of brown. Has Collar with a clear glass orb thing. short (i dont know what "average 13 year old pet" hieght is, but shorter than that)

Personality: Spacey. Often forgets what he’s doing or stares of into space, even though he’s rather smart. He has a tendency to say whatever pops into his head and can be very blunt. Isn’t very aware, but knows what to do when he applies himself. Often gets into trouble for “making his own fun”, but not on purpose. Doesn’t do well with authority or people he has just met, but is friendly once you get to know him. Likes to joke around.

-Other Notes:
1: has a sister named nixie (nix to people who know her)
2: Bi
3: Moms name is Regeana, no dad.
4: knows lots of bits of science trivia (how to make shockers, ice that explodes, again, “making his own fun” >:3
5: a little energetic/hyper

-Background: moved from a rural area a state or two over, but his sister went to a small facility for young artistic pet prodigies (they have those now), so shes staying there with a friend until it’s over. Didn’t have anyone who disliked him, but only had a few friends. Has had just a tiny little bit of trouble with police (disturbing the peace!? Bah!)

SPECIAL

Strength - 6
Perception - 3
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 8
Agility - 6
Luck – 6

color # 8080BF

Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
laughing maniacally

okay, here's my character.

Name: Sam Pike ("Spike")
Main character
Dog (Siberian Husky)
Text color: arctic blue
Appearance: Black with white belly and face fur. bi-eyed (one bright blue eye, one brown eye). here's an approximate match found on Google images.
Attachment:
Siberian_Husky_bi-eyed_Flickr.jpg
Siberian_Husky_bi-eyed_Flickr.jpg [ 33.95 KiB | Viewed 4117 times ]

He wears a red collar as well as two gold medals and one Silver Medal hung around his neck.
Personality: friendly and joking with those he views as friends, but cold and suspicious to any possible threats to these friends. He is calm and collected.
Backstory:
- raised in Alaska as the leader of a 2 time Champion Sled dog team for the wealthy Pike family(leadership= above average CHA, PER, and INT).
- hurt his back left paw in an unlucky accident in a race (still placed second)(Average LUK = unlucky injury = average AGI and END, did not decrease STR significantly)
- Unable to race again for an indefinite amount of time, was sent to recover in Yorkshire Fields with his trainer, Jack Pike, the 28 year-old son of the Pikes. (they have a sibling like relationship)
- They live in a townhouse and occasionally do light training in the park to improve Spike's injury.
- His injury bothers him, but he doesn't let it show in public.
SPECIAL
STR: 6
PER: 7
END: 5
CHA: 7
INT: 7
AGI: 5
LUC: 5

I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

why? 3.5 dog years = 1 human year.
1*8 = 8
3.5*8=28
I don't think the order I report the ages in matters.

RP character sheets

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

simple mistake. it's okay.

RP character sheets

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

Hypergenesis wrote:
I wonder what happened o 3o...

read the joys and sorrows thread or, more easily, read mareks' signature.

RP character sheets

Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

you could give other players control of your characters temporarily.

RP character sheets

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

So I hear BsM needs players and allows some magic. I'd like to take up this offer. so here's a proposed character sheet (which I will link to in the BsM OOC)

Name: Samuel(Male)
Character type: main
Species: Red Fox
Neighborhood:BsM
Text color: this

Appearance: your average red fox. looks like this:
Attachment:
Red_Fox_Adult.jpg
Red_Fox_Adult.jpg [ 35.1 KiB | Viewed 6083 times ]

with green eyes that glow slightly when his magic powers are activated.

Personality: confused due to odd circumstances to be explained in the background section. other than that, he's nice once he gets past the confusion. and he's automatically nice to ladies, as he is a real gentleman. very empathetic due to his insight into the thoughts of others. he can sense when something is wrong and attempt to help them through it. tries to limit his intrusion into their minds.

Background: he was born in the days of the Salem witch trials and, after an injury, was nursed to health by a nice woman. she was suspected of witchcraft and the last he saw of her, she was being taken from her home for a "trial" while he was hunted down. while hiding behind what looked like a pile of rocks, his magical powers were activated(the same powers which led the nice woman to be suspected of witchcraft) and some ancient runes began to glow and sent him to the current time in the Brookshire Forest Nature Preserve.

other notes:
-he doesn't understand modern times much.
-he speaks in large(meaning he does not use contractions), somewhat outdated language most of the time (verily, that is the manner of speaking he uses for the majority of his time spent conversing. actually, probably to a bit of a lesser extent.).
-his magic is explained in the SPECIAL section.

S:5
P:8(magic. he can gain limited insight into the thoughts and feeling of others. so basically, he can read minds occasionally)
E:5
C:7(a true gentleman)
I:5(due to a lack of 200+ years of knowledge, but he can learn somewhat quickly)
A:6
L:6(magic that prevents bad luck sometimes, but only in extreme circumstances, such as if puritans are hunting him because he was with a "witch," he can interact with magic in the surrounding area, such as the runes mentioned in the background.)

hopefully, he gets approved.

RP character sheets

Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

I'll consider it.

RP character sheets

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

I see no problems with your plans.

RP character sheets

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

many. I know BsM needs more.

RP character sheets

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

Name: Katherine Pike (goes by Kat)
female(duh)
Main character
Species: Savannah Cat

text color: #008080

-Appearance-
she looks like this:
Attachment:
sav cat.jpg
sav cat.jpg [ 34.84 KiB | Viewed 7151 times ]

she's about the same size as Spike. maybe slightly smaller
she wears a forest green collar, with a tag that looks like this:
Attachment:
earth-gold.jpg
earth-gold.jpg [ 3.33 KiB | Viewed 7729 times ]

-Personality-
she has an overactive imagination and a somewhat short attention span. she can focus on performing one task, but her mind wanders to many other places. having been raised by an eccentric member of the Pike family, she isn't surprised by much. but she does tend to get a bit excited sometimes.

she has a tendency to ignore Occam's razor, which says that when you hear hoof beats, you should think horse, not Zebra (choose the option that requires the fewest assumptions), and thinks centaur-like alien shape-shifter come to our planet to collect DNA samples from all of earth's native species so they can add it to the DNA bank they have to repopulate the universe in the event of a mass extinction.(I told you her imagination was overactive)

she dislikes anytime people are scared of her before getting to know her due to her larger than normal domestic cats size.

-Background-
When Joseph Pike, professional eccentric rich dude, decided he wanted a cool pet, but Lions and Tigers were too unwieldy for his tastes, so he went out and bought the closest thing he could get to a feral without needing to do a bunch of paperwork. in the time he's had her, they've been snowboarding down mount Everest, rafting over Victoria Falls, and have done many other adventurous things that put both of their lives in danger. now he's going to space, so he dropped by his nephew Jack's place in Yorkshire Fields in the middle of the night and told him that he was now Kat's owner until he returns.

Other Notes:
-she reads a lot, but her short attention span and overactive imagination make her seem a dumb.
-she calls Spike "Sammy" just because she prefers it.
-she isn't dependent on her dad's money for toys and such. she has her imagination to keep her entertained.
-she believes that she has met the Yeti. (it was actually just a very hairy mountain climber in a white fur coat)
-the worst moment of her life was when she wandered away from her home and got lost in a big city. (she made her way back home eventually, but a few hours of having no idea where she was or how to get home had her overactive imagination worrying about monsters.)
-her favorite food is emu, which she first had when she was in Australia with her dad while he was looking to have a boxing match with a kangaroo.

SPECIAL
STR- 7 (she's got Serval blood in her.)
PER- 4 (she gets lost in her thoughts)
END-7 (again, part Serval)
CHA- 6 (she's lovably crazy)
INT- 5 (she's smart, but seems dumb often enough that it brings down her intelligence score. like Peanut)
AGI- 7 (the Servality)
LUC-6 (no explanation. just lucky, I guess)

RP character sheets

Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

from what I can tell, he's busy working on the Housepets! Radio Show. once the first arc of that is done and released, he should be back.

RP character sheets

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:45 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

Name:Levi Drake (male)

Character Type: Main

Species: Cat (American Bombay)

Neighborhood: BPS

Appearance: He has pitch black fur and green eyes. he wears a dark blue collar with a tag shaped like a kunai. (he wants to be a ninja.) he wears a small bag on his waist with extra tags in case he loses his. (It seems to happen more often than one would expect.)

Personality: He can often be found lost in his thoughts, whether thinking about something that happened or planning out a parkour course, but he's fairly outgoing if you get his attention. because of this tendency, it's fairly easy to sneak up on him, so he likes to sneak up on people whenever he can. He's friendly, but has a tendency to get a bit competitive.

Other Notes:
-he wants to be a ninja, so he does parkour and has taken some martial arts classes.
-if the need ever arises, his tag can be used as an actual kunai.
-his parents are also into free running, so they're usually away from home, either working or free running.

color: #0080FF
-SPECIAL-
S:7
P:5
E:7
C:5
I:5
A:8
L:5

RP character sheets

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

you do recall the in the HP! universe, dogs are a bit larger and that their hands are out of proportion with the rest of their body, right? I's say that anything humans can hold, pets can hold just as well.

RP character sheets

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

while they do have a shorter lifespan, it's significantly longer in the HP! universe then in real life. they have enough time for specialized training.

RP character sheets

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:27 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

by lurking, he means read a few of the RPs before you actually join one.

RP character sheets

Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 am
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

Name: Selina Kyle (the Kyle's are big Batman fans.)

Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Edge City

-Appearance-
A Black cat with a slender build. She has one red eye and one green eye. She wears glasses. she wears a collar with a gold tag shaped like a cat's head.

-Personality-
She loves Science, but more than that, she loves things that seemingly can't be explained by science. She tries to explain everything, but when seriously weird **** is going on, she's smart enough to know that knowing what's going on probably won't make her any safer. She doesn't scare that easily, so it will take something big to get a real reaction out of her.

SPECIAL
STR-5
PER-6
END-5
CHA-5
INT-8
AGI-8
LUC-5

------------------------------
Name: Buster Drake(male)
Species: Rabbit

Neighborhood: Applegate

-Appearance-
He's about the same size as Zach. his fur is jet black and his eyes are yellow. He wears a blue-green collar with just round tag with "B" written on it.

-Personality-
He's an easy going person. He's happy most of the time, and maintains a cool composure even when angry. he just tends to make thinly veiled threats when he gets mad (such as "Vet bills are very expensive nowadays, aren't they?" or "I love having hands. don't you?") always with a smile and a laugh (he'll never follow through on these threats, but other pets don't know that). He likes to spend his time outside, thinking to himself if he isn't hanging out with friends. He always seems to know the right thing to say in tough situations, be it a joke or a reassuring pep talk.

SPECIAL:
STR-4
PER-5
END-4
CHA-10
INT-7
AGI-7
LUC-5

text color: #008080

RP character sheets

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally

I was wondering where you went.

RP character sheets

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 74  Next