Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

You haven't missed too much in RA. Mercury and Blick are out on the streets, Aron and Leslie are in the park, the rest are either at Flynn's house, Piper's shop or the vet clinic and the power is off to RA.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't around last week. Things were going terribly and I guess I forgot to check the forum...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Good to have you back. Hope things are going better for you. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

hypernovatic wrote:Name: Shukaku Lin

Species: Cat (Toyger)

Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Appearance: Shukaku has short, tan fur with black stripes all over his body. He has amber eyes with a line going down from the corners to the middle of his cheeks. He has white rings around his eyes. He wears an sand colored collar with this as his tag.

Personality: Shukaku is very polite to others. He has a happy, go-lucky personality. He is very respectful, and enjoys the company of others. Shukaku is calm most of the time.

Back Story: When he was adopted by Mr. Lin, Shukaku was named after the One-Tailed beast. He used to be very self-centered, but he decided to change his ways.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
Strength:6
Perception:5
Endurance:7
Charisma:6
Intelligence:5
Agility:7
Luck:6

Color: #BF8000
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Sorry I was out for a few days, but I had an enormous writer's block. Now I'm back and I'll get to posting.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

sorry guys, I'm off until sunday evening (my time).
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Name: Caeruleus Springer

Ani-Droid, Rat

Programmed gender: Male

Character Type: Main

Neighborhood: Apollo City

Appearance: Caeruleus is a dark, lusterous blue, save for his hands, feet, tail, ears and nose which are all silver and lack any fur. His eyes are solid silver colored as well. Cearuleus has sharp, angular facial features and a thin frame. He's a little tiny bit taller than average and has information printed on the inside of his right ear.

Modifications: Enhanced skeletal support to keep him from being crushed. Very high processing power. Powerful data decryption software.

Personality: Caeruleus is fairly work oriented, making him appear a bit distant. His background kept him from interaction with his peers, leaving him socially innept, with only a small dialogue filter, and a bit shy. Caeruleus enjoys few things more than taking in and analyzing new data, though he's willing to try a lot of things.

Stats:
Health: 3
Power: 8
Strength: 2
Agility: 7
Flexibility: 3
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 9
Perception: 8
Charisma: 4
Luck: 7

Notes: Works with his owner when called upon
~~~
Owner
Name: Annette Springer

Species: Human

Class: Low/Middle

Appearance: Annette is a very tall woman with pale skin, long and wild platinum blonde hair, and tired grey eyes and glasses. She has a gaunt build with long features and a happy face.

Job: Mostly freelance Programmer and data retrieval - She will sometimes find a stable, but short, contract

Lives: C3
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I have new characters!

Name: Kelly Doyle
Type: Anidroid Ferret
Character type: Main
Neighbourhood: Apollo City
Appearance: Lanky as ferrets tend to be, and designed to look like a normal ferret with dark brown fur. Wears a long-sleeved, button-up, white shirt, red waistcoat with black rear, black bowtie and white cloth gloves.
Job: Usher in the local theatre
Modifications: 1.) Torch in paw which glows a diffuse, pale light through the glove, bright enough for a patron to find their way by but not so bright as to disturb other patrons watching the show and which she can brighten or dim at will. 2.) Infra-red/night-vision eyes – her normal brown eyes can be rotated 180 degrees in her head to allow her to switch to night vision to allow monitoring patrons in a darkened theatre. These night-vision eyes will glow a faint green. 3.) Specially-designed intelli-com-chip to allow silent communication/co-ordination with other ushers.
Personality: Kelly has been programmed to be bright, friendly, welcoming and helpful unless you’re disturbing other patrons or trying to record the show. She enjoys working in the theatre and watching the shows while keeping an eye on the patrons.
Other notes: She’s been programmed with both English and Spanish so she can help any and all patrons who visit the show. She also remembers virtually every show she’s watched and will sometimes break out into show tunes while she’s not working. The good thing about working in the theatre is that it’s an evening job so the rest of her day is free for her to use as she will once she’s finished cleaning the theatre from the night before. She lives in a barracks at the theatre with the other ani-droid ushers. The theatre is run/owned/has been bought by her owner, Johannes Doyle, a director.
Health 8, Power 6, Strength 5, Agility 7, Flexibility 7, Endurance 5, Intelligence 5, Perception 6, Charisma 10, Luck 6

Name: Gabriele Jaeger (pronounced Yay-ger)
Species: Short-haired Guinea Pig
Neighbourhood: Radiant Gardens
Appearance: Pale orangey-brown lower half, white upper-half and a splotch matching her lower half over the left side of her face, covering her left eye and reaching her ear. Her hands, feet and ears are pink. She’s short in stature and rounded, as guinea-pigs tend to be. Her collar is pink and her tag is a simple pink circle.
Personality: Gabriele is young and naive, yet she shows considerable maturity for her age. She’s very shy and cautious as most guinea pigs are, however her curiosity will often get the better of her and she enjoys exploring, albeit very cautiously. She’s friendly and bubbly once you get to know her but until then she’ll come across as very quiet. She’s intelligent and sensible and loves to swim but she’s a terrible climber. She is very easily startled and when she is startled she will tend to freeze up for a time. She enjoys doing things with her hands, especially those “remove the ring” puzzles and other puzzles in that same vein.
Other notes: Her vision isn’t terribly good but she has a pink pair of plastic-framed glasses to help with that. Her power is telekinesis and she can use it without effort, simply by thinking about it. She has, in her naivety, no idea that it is anything out of the ordinary to have such powers, and believes that all pets posses them. Her parents were forced to move over from Germany after their neighbours started to notice Gabriele’s powers and began whispering about them. As such, bose her, her parents und her seester have sick German aksents und zey somtimes haff a little trouble underschtandink Eenglisch. Gabriele’s English is marginally better than her parents’ because her love of television drove her to learn a little more so she could better understand the tiny people therein.
SPECIAL: S5, P7, E6, C4, I8, A4, L8

Name: Liesel Jaeger
Species: Short-haired Guinea Pig
Neighbourhood: Radiant Gardens
Appearance: Similar to Gabriele but black and white rather than orangey-brown and her splotch covers her ear meaning her left ear is black while her white ear is pink. Hands are pink but legs and feet are black. She’s taller as she’s older than her sister. Her collar is blue and her tag is a yellow circle.
Personality: Liesel is much more friendly and outgoing than Gabriele and much less cautious. She is also much less naive and tends to use her powers with caution. She enjoys swimming just as much as her sister. She can’t stand those puzzles that Gabriele enjoys as she finds them frustrating. She’d much rather do a jigsaw any day. Liesel is creative and enjoys writing stories and poetry. When she talks in German she can sound quite poetic but in English she’s much more awkward.
Other notes: She carries around a small satchel containing a notebook (among other things) to jot down any ideas which may occur to her while she’s on the go and can often be seen with a pencil stuck behind her ear. She’ll sometimes zone out as something triggers her creative juices and then a flurry of writing will follow before she forgets the idea. This can be very distracting during a conversation. Her power is the power of “creation” – that is, she can materialise objects from nothing. This has two main limitations, however. Firstly, she must understand implicitly the object which she is to create or else it will just be a hollow shell. Secondly, making large or particularly complicated objects takes a lot out of her, leaving her feeling tired for several hours. She can, however, recover this energy by “unmaterialising” an object she has already made. For this reason she carries a stockpile of small, transparent, dice-sized cubes containing an incredibly complex three dimensional maze which she can dematerialise and recoup her losses after a large or complex creation. When she’s feeling particularly energetic she will replenish her stockpile. She uses her power far less than Gabriele for obvious reasons. She also has a huge stockpile of knowledge about the workings of nearly everything so that she can create virtually whatever she wants. She’s garnered this knowledge through extensive reading.
Special: S5, P7, E6, C6, I8, A4, L6
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Sorry about my absence in the forums especially here lately. I have had a busy couple of weeks, im dealing with some personal issues, and I also have to deal with some writers block. Hopefully the people in EA can keep it alive with their posts and not mine. Just remember to Pm each other if someone needs to go, or if waiting on someone. Thanks, hopefully the block and the issues will be fixed by this weekend so i can resume regular posting.
Yes, I am a furry.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I haven't been on for SOOOO long! I'm sorry!

The reason being my mum's laptop charger broke and the laptop itself didn't have any charge. (Being on computers too long is bad for batteries apparently..)

Took awhile, but the problem is fixed now so i'm back!

T_T Let's hope it doesn't break again..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Yay! Good to have you back. We were getting worried!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I haven't been on for SOOOO long! I'm sorry!

The reason being my mum's laptop charger broke and the laptop itself didn't have any charge. (Being on computers too long is bad for batteries apparently..)

Took awhile, but the problem is fixed now so i'm back!

T_T Let's hope it doesn't break again..
Welcome back, Rook!
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

welcome back squigs
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I've been moving to a new apartment and going to marching band practice after school. I'll try to get caught up tonight.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

it's ok , welcome back Hyper ^^
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I've been moving to a new apartment and going to marching band practice after school. I'll try to get caught up tonight.
don't worry! This is a place to have fun, not to get stressed ^^
The Moon Howler

I'll be gone for a few days... (or I may actually be able to connect for a while depends on my 3G)... take care
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

*considers momentarily ditching him in TR if he can't post...*
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be able to post.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:*considers momentarily ditching him in TR if he can't post...*
Found out I am able to find time to post in the morning here.

My RP Characters
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

I was able to get in touch with Tha Housefox. Hausphox is doing well and requested semi-permanent leave, so he's been removed from the list of this section's moderators pending his return.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Are you going to appoint a new mod, pending his return?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

he already brought me over when we saw he hadn't been on in a while, so unless any of us get overwhelmed with the neighborhoods we're watching now, we shouldn't need another mod.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Things seem pretty stable, currently. I don't anticipate adding more staff for a while.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Alright. Business as usual then. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I'd float the idea of keeping Brent on as a Mod here: he ran against me in the election and stuck around afterwards, and I've been suggesting letting him have more power here since I got in...
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

I'm really sorry for not posting as frequently as I usually do, but I need to solve some critical issues regarding my life and studies. Hopefully I can get back in gear for regular posting as early as the end of this month.
Again, my apologies to the players in Apollo City, AppleGate and Richardson Valley. :(

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

it's ok Kuro , real life is the most important thing ^^ . Best of luck to you ;)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Good luck, Kuro.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

:oops: I'm going to be in the hospital for a week starting Monday. I'll either be not posting (most likely), or very sporadically (highly unlikely). So I don't know what that means for Blick with Mercury there and all. Feel free to make up her dialog if it comes to it, Esper.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Uh oh. Hope your're OK. Best of luck!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

I'm sorry for my absence, I had a busy weekend.
I'll get to posting sometime today.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Surprising, I managed to get everything sorted out today, and now I can only wait. So, I guess I'm back unless otherwise

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

welcome back kuro , and hope everything will go well for you ^^
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I haven't moved John much, but Wealthy and Ashe are walking up the vent now.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

I know, I'm just waiting for Roarin. :3

The Moon Howler

I am terribly sorry for my absence. My father got me to help him with the making of a certain herbal medicine. will finish tonight and I'll surely post.

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Good luck Kate!
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

As a result of Esper losing Internet access for the foreseeable future, copper will now moderate this section. Yay, copper!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

woop woop!
-confetti falls-