Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:This has been severally modified to fit the

Name: Gian "Raven" Wulf
Species: Labrador Wolf Mix
Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Appearance:
Raven 1
Raven 2 ((Just noticed I forgot to color his nose in this one.))

Personality:
Raven dislikes argueing, and people taking his food. Someone ruining a good time, and people who kill for pleasure. People who litter, and disrespect those who have clearly earned respect. As where he loves a good story, and having a good time. He likes to dance and join in parties and such where he can. He'll try to be friend with everyone, even if they get on his nerves, the scar on his muzzle serving as a reminder that fighting among friend comes with a sever punishment. He's easy going, and friendly to all, especially if they love to eat as much as he does. He'll stop anything he believes is wrong.

Other:
Prefers to be called Raven. He's often found when hunting, and will take who ever finds him along. It's rare that he's successful when alone, but enjoys the chase anyways. His tongue will often be seen sticking out of his mouth, it actually being somewhat bigger then it's supposed to be, so he sometimes forgets to bring in that extra bit of tongue he has. His green markings are a natural paint he'd discovered on a cliff side. It's his signature of sorts, and he keeps a small bottle of it on his rope belt which is often hidden by his shaggy fur. Thanks to his easy going ways, some stuff will go right over his head such as a witty comment, or insult towards him, as he'll just not think about it for that moment and not catch that that person was being mean or rude.

SPECIAL:
Str- 7 "I've go' what I need fer when I need't."
Per- 5 "Hm? D'you say some'in?"
End- 7 "Any later, and d'is meal would'a outrun me fer sure!"
Chr- 7 "Welcome to tha island! I can show ya' some really great spots!"
Int- 5 "I learned English pret'y easily. Sept fer tha big words."
Agi- 6 "Ya' almost had me!"
Luk- 5 "I found this place, up high. It 'as this green slop which sticks to ya' pret'y well."
DAAAWWW, but he's a total cutie!
It's instantly approved! If you can, add some background.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

As it must be, written by the rules, I shall post here as well.
In the Blue Peak Shore OOc I wrote:I proudly present to you my character! :mrgreen: And *gasp*, it's a girl!

Name:
Roxanne Cooper

Character Type:
Main

Species:
Rough Collie

Neighborhood:
Blue Peak Shore

Appearance:
Roxanne has the typical fur pattern of her breed, brown over her body and head, white around her neck, chest and paws, accented by black streaks and very, very puffy! She still manages a lean figure with lots of brushing and combing, and she keeps her long headfur tied back with a brown scrunchie to match her brown eyes. She wears a silver collar, and sometimes a utility belt or backpack, to hold her equipment.

Personality:
Being the only female pup in her litter, Roxanne felt somewhat shadowed by her brothers. They were the ones trained for herding, or brought to dog shows, but she learned to be independent, and she's determined to prove that she has talent and skills to everyone. From time to time she can become a little uncertain and doubtful however, so 'everyone' includes herself...
Roxanne is generally very social, acting friendly even with strangers, but she picks her close friend with great care, keeping only a small circle of them. Beware though, don't anger her! **** hath no fury like this collie scorn!
Most of the time she's a calm individual though, until someone questions her skills, or a guy judges her only by appearance. She dumped more than one boyfriend for that reason. Painfully. Calling her something along the line of 'hot babe' can lead to a swift punch to the nose, or endanger the family jewels...

Background, notes:
Roxanne was born and raised in England, where she lived in London after she was adopted by her owner, Dr Matthew Cooper. He's a zoologist, and Roxanne jumped at the chance to act as his assistant when he introduced her to his work. Instead of her brothers' physical prowess, she used her intellect to her advantage, learning as much as she could of the sciences. The two of them arrived in Blue Peak Shore with the latest scientific team, and she's eager to explore and study the local flora and fauna, helping the work at the Research Center.
Roxanne speaks an unmistakeable British English, but she speaks a few other languages as well. She learned the local tounge in preparation, though she's still not very good at it.
Roxanne is a fan of science fiction, whether it's books, movies or any other media. Sometimes she lets the geek inside loose, but she tries to hide it from people she doesn't know too well.

SPECIAL:
S - 4 " *huff* Blimey! This big stack of books and reports is heavier than I thought."
P - 6 "One must examine the subjects very closely. Well, as closely as possible..."
E - 4 "Plantlife and clipboards don't run from you too far..."
C - 7 "You know me love, I like to hang out with people!"
I - 8 "I couldn't be an assistant if I didn't know what all this was about."
A - 7 "Guys might chase me, but they won't catch up easily!"
L - 6 "Appearently the universe just won't drop a decent bloke in my lap that easily."
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

What kind of background did you have in mind? He'd not old enough to have been around when the family found the island. And, I'm not sure which tribe he would fit into. Could you give me some stuff to work with?
valerio

Post by valerio »

hmm, you're right. Life's on the island is generally tranquil, aside for some skirmishes with the rabbits. Gian, being a unique mixed breed, could be considered as special (in a positive way) among his peers and be protected by the adults...with all the downside of 'hovering'. He could've known a young lady rabbit and fallen in love with her (as only a kid can be in love)...things like that...
PM me if you want something more detailed
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name: Celeste Hughes

Species: Cat

Main character

Blue Peak Shore

Appearance: Celeste has wide purple eyes, and a brown coat with black splotches. Her collar is the same purple as her eyes, with the London Eye as the tag. She always wears a special silver anklet, given to her by her grandmother. It's a simple silver chain with the words 'Never Lose Hope' on it.

Personality: Celeste is a very level headed person, often thinking things through before doing anything and relying on logic and science. Sometimes, usually when she's panicked or very emotional, she'll do things based on pure impulse, though this does't happen often. Born and raised in London, England, Celeste's parents (thrill seekers) decided to pluck her out of her normal life and move to Blue Peak. She isn't very pleased with this, but tried to do her best to have a good time. She's very polite, but will relax around a close friend. She also has an easily notable English accent, that stands out especially when she's emotional. When nervous, or in deep thought Celeste absentmindedly plays with her anklet.

Other:
Celeste's parents, also born and raised in London, met on the London Eye. both were trying to see if they could get a thrill from the tallest ferris wheel in the world. They both had a mutual love for adventure and fun. Don't let this fool you though, they're still very responsible parents.
Celeste wants to grow up to be a doctor, so she can find a cure for the worst diseases in the world.
'Never Lose Hope' is sort of her motto.

Background:
Mr. and Mrs. Hughes adopted Celeste when she was still a kitten, and while they mainly lived in London, they traveled around to different places in the world, sight seeing or parachuting, or some other fun/dangerous thing (they never let Celeste take part in these until she was older). While Celeste lives by logic and reasoning, her parents are much more broad in how they take in the world. This has lead to many quarrels in their family; Celeste wants to stay scientific while her parents want her to realize that there's more to life then facts. In London, Celeste actually left her home twice after an especially bad fight, going to her grandmother's for help. She and her grandmother became very close this way. After sometime, her grandmother was diagnosed with cancer; not only did this devastate Celeste, but it helped her open her mind a little bit more. The cat now believes in miracles, hoping one would heal her grandmother-- but if that doesn't work, she's determined to go out and find the right medicine herself.

Strength: She's a quick learner-- and she loves to learn.
Weakness: She has trouble using her imagination.

S- 3 "Could you please do me a favour and carry this?"
P- 8 "Is something troubling you?"
E- 5 "Who needs to run anyway?"
C- 7 "Why, it's a pleasure to meet you."
I- 8 "Brains over brawn, that's what I always say."
A- 5 "Who needs to run anyway?"
L- 6 "Just above average; the way I like it."

Color: #8000FF
valerio

Post by valerio »

And now, for my first 'Romeo and Juliet' couple! The two finest natives of Meriweather Island, ladies and gentleplayers...

TYPE
Main

NAME
Victor Wendell of Salisgrave

NEIGHBORHOOD
Blue Peak Shore

SPECIES
Dog, German Lycaon

APPEARANCE
Like every other German Lycaon, Victor is average 5.5 feet tall, muscled and strong. His fur displays the typical markings of the African Wild Dog from which his breed originally descendes, and the overall structure of a German Shepherd, save for the AWD’s round ears.

PERSONALITY
Victor is the product of his culture. He is a fine hunter and a devoted follower of the cult of the Sacred Boa, to whom his people sacrifice their dead. He loves to interact with representative of other species, and has been taught to be friendly with the humans whose dogs saved their genetic pool. His rebel trait led him to befriend and fall in love with a female rabbit with whom he lives a secret relationship. He can’t just stand bullies. He’s very self-confident.

BACKGROUND
Victor’s life has been marked by a series of explorations and small conflicts with members of other tribes. He’s been a lot of things: Thief, prankster, troublemaker…and explorer. Almost all of the natives know the island they live on, but Victor used to explore places considered too dangerous even for the strongest warrior! The USGS staff and the Archaeological Laboratory staff recourse to him to get safely to the most hidden areas.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
S – Strong, skilled hunter
W – When he takes a decision, it’s almost impossible to make him change his mind.

OTHER NOTES
As every member of his village, Salisgrave, Victor can hunt and use herbal remedies on the field to tend to wounds and infections, although that’s only for basic first aid. His main weapon is his spear, which he uses both as hunting weapon than fighting tool.

S – 7
P – 7
E – 6
C – 5
I – 7
A – 5
L – 5

COLOR - #400000

TYPE
Main

NAME
Lukat-La a’Myadron

NEIGHBORHOOD
Blue Peak Shore

SPECIES
Rabbit

APPEARANCE
4.5 feet tall, creamy-white fur, slender build, Lukat-La is born to run, run fast and for long! She wears red body paints that serve to indicate her rank.

PERSONALITY
Despite being female and strictly educated to be a submissive mother, Lukat-La has always shown a rebel streak. She is torn between the uses of her people and the ways of her heart that draw her toward her secret mate, Victor. She too loves to interact with the visitors and the semi-resident humans and their pets, and loves to offer comfort to broken hearts… Despite her being a real gossip sometimes! The other girls at her village, Myadron, like her because she always brings news from the resort and some fancy gadget.

BACKGROUND
As a female, Lukat-La’s life was destined to be foreseeable and boring. Grow food, learn to mend wounds, housekeeping, and give strong and healthy sons to her husband… But she had never accepted that, a thing that had caused many fights with her parents. But since rabbits never abandon their kind, it always ended up with her being condemned to meet the fate that every female rabbit shared since the island was colonized…especially because she’s the only daughter of the village’s chieftain!
Being the highest ranking female after her mother and leader-to-be, Lukat’s actions are greatly tolerated, but she risks death if her relationship with a Lycaon is discovered!

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
S – Agile, fast, expert in the ways of diplomacy
W – She tends to run useless risks, in the name of good intentions

OTHER NOTES
Lukat-La is skilled in hand-to-hand fight, especially a variant of the Savate. She works as diplomat in order to keep a steady trading flow to and from her village. This, alas, tends to keep her away from her beloved wild dog, but it also helps to keep suspicions away from her relationship.

S – 5
P – 7
E – 6
C – 7
I – 5
A – 7
L – 5

COLOR - #4000FF
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Guys feel free to ignore this, but why exactly do we need an entirely new RP when we already have a few that are hardly even being played?
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Name:
Colin Baxter (o'Salisgrave)

Character type:
Main

Species:
German Lycaon

Neighborhood:
Blue Peak Shore

Appearance:
Colin's markings are typical of a German Lycaon. He's a bit small for his age and species, barely topping 4 feet and six inches. The tips of his ears are dyed black. (No, it's not part of some spiritual thing. He just thought it would look cool.)

Personality:
Colin was taught by his elders of the importance humility and hard work. He has utterly failed to learn these lessons. Colin is a chronic slacker, not applying himself to anything that seems like too much trouble if he can avoid it. He has an overly inflated view of himself, and enjoys regaling those willing to listen, most often tourists, with (usually entirely fabricated) tales of his exploits. Because he spends more time with non-natives than others of his kind, his English is a bit better than that of some. On the flip side, he's also picked up slang terms from at least three different countries.

Other notes & background:
- Colin carries a sling. Surprisingly, he's actually a fairly good shot with it. He also has a small knife, but that's mostly used for whittling.

Predictably, Colin has botched just about every job that the elders of his tribe could think of for him. He failed in his apprenticeship to the tribe's shaman, infuriated the warriors he was assigned to train with, and even managed to "lose" the food he was supposed to bring back to the village. The fact that his grandfather is one of the highest ranking tribal elders is probably the only thing that has protected him from severe punishment. More recently, he's been assigned to scout some parts of the island (namely, those near areas inhabited by tourists). He isn't actually expected to find out anything useful, though. At this point, the elders are just happy to put him somewhere he can't do any damage.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
Strength - 5 "Mph. Rgh! Huh. Mus' be stuck. Gimme a sec."
Perception - 5 "What're you folks starin' at?"
Endurance - 5 "Well. S'enough running for now."
Charisma - 7 "Hello, there! A'm Colin."
Intelligence - 5 "So wha' do them squiggles you're writin' down say?"
Agility - 7 "Jus' climb on up! It's not that hard."
Luck - 8 "Ya missed me!"
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

D-Singer wrote:Guys feel free to ignore this, but why exactly do we need an entirely new RP when we already have a few that are hardly even being played?
I think the reason they aren't being played is because people are bored of them maybe this new one will bring new life to the RP board because it kind of needs it.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Ugh... can't wait any longer... 2am... medication kicking in... long day.. I'll try to get up early enough to RP with someone for a couple posts...

Man, I was hoping to make a couple before bed... Q- Q
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

-Name-
Heidi-Anne Gossick
Preffers to be called Heidi

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
cat- female- Russian blue

-Age-
5 and a half human years- 19 in pet years

-Neighborhood-
Radiant gardens

-Appearance-
her fur is of a medium length, it is of the most beautiful blue colour and it shines in both the sunlight and the moon light. She wears a royal red collar around her neck that it quite thick and bulky (her parents say its because it shows they have money to blow, it promotes a social status) hanging from it is a 9 carat gold capital cursive ‘H’ with one small diamond encrusted in the centre of it.
Her eyes are a very dull brown. She is very feminine, her tail long, puffing out slightly at the end which she likes to draw attention away from by attaching a bow over.
Her voice is soft and very sweet, like velvet almost.

-Personality-
she is a very gifted singer, not a moment of her free time goes by where she isn’t either singing or humming to herself. She is the kind of person to always find the good things in life. She is very outgoing and happy and it is rare to not see a smile on her face. If she ever is upset she is the type to keep it to herself. She doesn’t have a talent for comedy (in other words, her jokes are limited to those she sees on television or joke books) so she makes up for it with her talkative or creative nature, she can sometimes be seen writing song lyrics or poetry. She is very honest.

-Other Notes-
every day she considers herself lucky to be alive, she twice, almost died as a kitten due to a defect in her heart. She used to take medication, the vets say she grew out of the defect however so she doesn’t need it any more, she still worries that it might return though.
Her parents are well know actor/performers and she dislikes the fact that most pets only liked her because of that. And so, she keeps quiet about it unless it’s brought up.

Strength- 3
Perception- 8
Endurance- 2
Charisma- 9
Intelligence- 7
Agility- 2
Luck- 10
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Well, well, well! I'm posting my third character here, and he'll (Hopefully) be a second character in SP!
Pecan wrote:Name: William "Will" (Turner)

Species: Mink

Breed: American Mink

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Char Type: Main

Nutshell Description: A brown-furred mink with the usual white spot on his chest, but also a whit front left paw. He is extremly timid, coming from knowing for years what his previous owner was raising him for, and is scared very easily.

Personal Quote: "GAH! Don't DO that!"

Appearance: William almost looks like your average Mink, with glossy, chocolate brown fur, blue eyes, and a small white patchjust underneath his chin. However, his paw is white as well. His eyes are rarely not wide, and if you look closely, in stressful situations his right one gets a slight twitch. He has a light green collar, with a small, replica treasure chest on it.

Personality: From birth, Will has been timid. He has trouble speaking up, and on the rare occasions he is heard, he thinks it most likely sounded dumb. He is often on guard, though that guard isn't very thick, as he is very easily scared. Upon being scared, his first reaction is often, 'run first, ask questions later,' and so far, it's worked for him.

However, Will knows he's a scaredy-mink, and when alone, he often daydreams about being brave. Going on adventures, fighting bad guys, rescuing a damsel in distress... he wishes his life could be like that, though he knows it never could be. Will actually has started a blog of fictional stories, without his raiser knowing, of course, that have gotten pretty high ratings. His favorite theme has always been pirates, or anything to do with a good seafaring adventure.

Despite being a bit anti social, however, Will is actually quite good at sports, especially ones that need lots of running and dodging. Dodgeball is something he excells at, with his instinct for running put on high. Sports are one time Will can almost seem... truly happy around people.

Other Notes
-Despite being able to be 'scared' by anything, William has an actual fear of knives. Longer blades are okay, but knives cause a sort of PTSD effect if they come to close to him.
-William is allergic to Raspberries. He isn't deathly allergic, but enough can hospitalize him.

SPECIAL
STR- 5 ("Less fighting, more running!")
PER- 4 ("...I... don't follow.")
END- 8 ("Is he gone? ...What, he's been gone?")
CHA- 3 ("I guess we could...never mind")
INT- 6 ("I miss our Sea cousins...")
AGI- 10 ("Run away Run AWAY RUN AWAY!")
LUC- 6 ("Oh, good, a hiding spot.")

I haven't decided on a color yet...
Note, Minks ARE able to be domesticated. They are just very rare as domestic pets. I wanted to try something no one had done before... (They are Mustelids, close to ferrets, in case anyone is wondering.)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Could some of you please stop posting so rapidly? It's getting a little frustrating, and I get tired of reading pages that go like this:

Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 6, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 4

That was a bit of an exaggeration, but it is still fairly annoying. I'm not asking for anything drastic, just please slow down the posting please. Wait for others to post before posting again. I know that you may have to wait a while, but that's the problem with text-roleplaying with people who live in different time zones.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:Could some of you please stop posting so rapidly? It's getting a little frustrating, and I get tired of reading pages that go like this:

Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 6, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 4

That was a bit of an exaggeration, but it is still fairly annoying. I'm not asking for anything drastic, just please slow down the posting please. Wait for others to post before posting again. I know that you may have to wait a while, but that's the problem with text-roleplaying with people who live in different time zones.

Unless your in RV. then post FASTER! FASTER!! FASTER!!! :)
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Could some of you please stop posting so rapidly? It's getting a little frustrating, and I get tired of reading pages that go like this:

Unless your in RV. then post FASTER! FASTER!! FASTER!!! :)
Yes, RV is the exception :lol:
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 6, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 1, Person 2, Person 4
Where is person 5, ctc? :lol: *bricked*
ctcmjh wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Unless your in RV. then post FASTER! FASTER!! FASTER!!! :)
Yes, RV is the exception :lol:
Be careful of what you ask for, Keeshah! Some of us ARE capable of starting combos! :lol:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

And I'm capable of BREAKING COMBOS. 8-)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Keeshah wrote:Unless your in RV. then post FASTER! FASTER!! FASTER!!! :)
I'd be posting every day, but I have to wait on Brawler. If you guys weren't getting into these large groups of players, things would be going alot faster.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Game

Post by The Game »

*the Game has been engaged in very intense basketball games for the last two days. She's been playing her butt off. But her efforts fell short because they didn't get first place-- but it's okay because she's here now.*

EDIT: and she's trying really hard to be excited about 2nd place, but it's not working.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

I would like to apologize to everyone for my absence. In an effort to rid myself of a headache friday, I took Tylenol Extra Strength. However, this specific Tylenol had Acetaminophen in it, which is a form of Ibuprofen. I'm DEATHLY allergic to Ibuprofen. As a result, my entire body had swelled, and I spent the weekend in the hospital. My entire body aches, and a good majority of myself is bluish purple from the expansion of my body ripping apart blood vessels through out my skin. In a sense, I'm bruised form head to toe.

I'll be making my posts shortly, but rather then reading a whole lot, I'd appreciate a short piece from everyone on what I'd missed please, and thank you.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mareks wrote:I would like to apologize to everyone for my absence. In an effort to rid myself of a headache friday, I took Tylenol Extra Strength. However, this specific Tylenol had Acetaminophen in it, which is a form of Ibuprofen. I'm DEATHLY allergic to Ibuprofen. As a result, my entire body had swelled, and I spent the weekend in the hospital. My entire body aches, and a good majority of myself is bluish purple from the expansion of my body ripping apart blood vessels through out my skin. In a sense, I'm bruised form head to toe.

I'll be making my posts shortly, but rather then reading a whole lot, I'd appreciate a short piece from everyone on what I'd missed please, and thank you.
Oh my! I'm glad you're healthy enough to post! I really hope you get better very soon!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry for not posting for like a week. I was just very busy and had no time to get on to post. I'll post right away.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

hey is there any rps apart from SP that has 1 or 2 spots open because I fell like making a couple of other characters. Thanks in advance.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

YingBlanc wrote:hey is there any rps apart from SP that has 1 or 2 spots open because I fell like making a couple of other characters. Thanks in advance.
BsM, most definitely, if you're ok with helping revive one which is slowed-down right now. I believe YsF is also open...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

hmm yeh i don't mind reviving a dieing thread I'll catch up on BsM before i come to make my characters though
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:hey is there any rps apart from SP that has 1 or 2 spots open because I fell like making a couple of other characters. Thanks in advance.
YsF also has free slots! As well as RV, but it is really REALLY slow and dramatic.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Don't worry about reading it all: just try and understand the mood and common themes, and read up on what's been happening on the current day.
valerio

Post by valerio »

YingBlanc wrote:hmm yeh i don't mind reviving a dieing thread I'll catch up on BsM before i come to make my characters though
Aw, I'd love to have you on YsF.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

hmm seems YsF is calling to me... literally...
valerio

Post by valerio »

yeeesss, come to usss. Apollo needs a friennnnd... we need youuuuu....
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

o .o Creepy Val, creepy.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

creepy but it works well...and don't do that again val or i will use force due to mistaken identity with a zombie.
valerio

Post by valerio »

*turns creepy mode off*
You guys are no fun, you know it? But YAY it worked and we're gonna have Ying in YsF!! :D :D :D :D
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

oh no we are fun. It's just some are more fun than others.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

My level of fun is too high for everyone on this site. So, I have to tone it down with medication... *takes Concerta* Mmm... emotional suppressants.
The Game

Post by The Game »

I'm going to apologize in advance for not being on as much. My weeks are CRAZY busy, and I usually don't won't be home till about 6pm. Add homework to that, and dinner and practicing piano, and it leaves me with exactly 5 minutes to read post, think of a good reply, type and post it before I'm sent to do something else.
Don't even expect to see me tomorrow or on Thursday. If I'm on, it'll be a serious miracle.

Thanks for understanding :)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know something. Seeing as the RP has become more and more self sufficant, I've decided to step down as one of the GM's for Pet Friendly. I've just got a ton more on my plate now, and I've lost a bit of interest in RP'ing.

I still am in Richardson Valley, but that might be about it. I donno about BsM. Maybe. OT was just shut down, so that's that.

Argent might add another GM; it's up to him, if he decides to do so, I'll help him decide and help the new GM get on his feet.

That is all!

-Buck
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Since Buck is stepping down, we'll need some volunteers to fill the position. you'd need to make sure people are following the general rules of the RP, approve neighborhoods, and possibly create new rules if the need ever arises.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Well, I mod on a different site that was made for furs. However, it's more of a chat site, and the busiest it gets is about 10 people on at once with only 230 members... so, there's not much work to do there accept keeping an eye out. I don't know how well I'd do here if I applied for the position, it seems a ton more active then on drazzy.

o .o So, I'll think about it.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'm willing to be a GM. I'm assuming it's more or less the same as what you said, except it relates to all the RPs, even if not in as much control as each neighborhood mod for each neighorhood respectively.