HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: PF - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Post by xhunterko »

Oh good. His secret is safe for a while at least. :)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Wow, I was re-reading some of my IC posts from the beginning to help remember some details about Adel better and I made myself sad. :I
valerio

Post by valerio »

*pats* now now, don't be sad. You've got the occasion to make up with style. ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Um....
You guys know that begging for death and "tails and other animal anatomical parts hanging from the walls." are pushing the rating close to the limit, right?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
valerio

Post by valerio »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Um....
You guys know that begging for death and "tails and other animal anatomical parts hanging from the walls." are pushing the rating close to the limit, right?
I won't go further than that for what I am concerned.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

K. Not a problem then, just making sure...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Your attention please. GM Speaking:

in the first page, I updated something about the island, adding new data entries and, MOST IMPORTANT, refreshed the player list, and discovered that with our latest additions, ALL SLOTS ARE OCCUPIED, YAY!! So thank you all for joining guys, you make me really happy :D

Newcomers Rook and Fuzz, though, are kindly asked to join since they have been approved.

Simple Things and Esper are, as of today, considered as retired. Sorry. Though, just like Housedog, they are welcome back in should they make it as regular players.

Thank you for your attention.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Just wondering Val, who are your favourite characters in BPS?
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

I don't have a favorite character, TB: I love them all, and each one for his/her personality. There are some who still need shaping, like Khun and Adelheid. Tacite was a veru intriguing one, but Esper left the game before we could get to know her better, and so Marek's Gian.
But, again, speaking of the current characters, I won't put one above the other.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

well, which is your favorite out of the ones you control? or would that be like asking a parent to pick a favorite child
valerio wrote:Housedog
Housefox
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

corrected. Thank you 8-)
And no, I won't play the child-picking parent :lol:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:I don't have a favorite character, TB: I love them all, and each one for his/her personality. There are some who still need shaping, like Khun and Adelheid. Tacite was a veru intriguing one, but Esper left the game before we could get to know her better, and so Marek's Gian.
But, again, speaking of the current characters, I won't put one above the other.
It's gonna take a bit of time to flesh Adel out. Thankfully, xhunterko doesn't seem to be one to just up and leave, so I think I won't have any problem at least beign able to stay this time. :V

I'm trying to make Adel more... realistic. Less perfect, like some RP characters are. A lot of times, characters don't know what to do, are too amazed to do things, say stupid things, and make mistakes. That's life. So I'm trying to change how my writing works to fit that as well as fleshing Adel out. Hehe.

In the meantime, I'm really sorry for the crappy posts. ; A;
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Don't worry about it Tha HouseFox. You'll get better. :)
valerio

Post by valerio »

what Hunter said. I see a good alchemy between your two characters, I'm sure you'll do fine 'Fox.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

First post is up! I didn't interact with Khun & Adel because Rook & Maxine were brought up to not talk to dogs or strangers, also Rook got beat up by dogs so..

But! Rook will talk to anyone, even dogs, if they talk to him first! (just reference)

No offence! It's just the way of my characters..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

no prob! Already posted something to make things easier for your characters. Fuzz of course is welcomed to join the conversation if she wants to.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Posted back! I'm guessing this rabbit is a native of Merriweather? That is why I said he's bigger that the rabbit Rook and Maxine have previously met..
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Posted back! I'm guessing this rabbit is a native of Merriweather? That is why I said he's bigger that the rabbit Rook and Maxine have previously met..
correct! Donau's one of the few rabbits who accepted to share a life of peace with humans and their pets rather than fighting against change.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

..Just so you know, Val..

Sentances that are colored and Itallic is showing someone's thinking. Just saying because i've noticed that you've said things that my characters thought.. It's just a little strange is all. ( I also understand that english may be your secondary language, so that could be part of it..)
Also, anything not in speech marks hasn't been said either.

I'm sorry if I come over a little harsh and criticising.. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to literature..

Once again, sorry!
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Yes, the scene in the hall: Donau just noticed the expression the cats shared and summed it up with what he had just said. No, he's not telepath :lol:
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

yo

Name: Anubis
Species: male black fox (mildly tame no owner known)

personality: easy going, sometimes very alert, likes to play and join in on things. he can be a bit mysterious.

Appearance: clean for a animal on the run, black all over except for the paws which are white as well as the tips of his ears.

background: hes been followed by a man who wants him for money and other things because he foud out about his abilitys but not his hidden secret.when he knows hes not being followed hes calmer and likes to get to know people.

Special notes:
wears a gold tag from Egypt on a red scarf
-hes usualy seen meditating
-likes to read on spare time
-knows how to fight
-will use his powers if forced
-carrys a mini scythe on his back for protection gained from his brother

SPECIAL
S-6
P-5
E-8
C-7
I-8
A-7
L-1

Hope to join heard that characters can have powers. if I cant please reply,ill fix it.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Erm, Hotep? Methinks there are currently no spaces here..
valerio wrote:No open slots in BPS
Sorry! You can always try again when there's a free slot.

Unless valerio says otherwise..
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:yo

Name: Anubis
Species: male black fox (mildly tame no owner known)

personality: easy going, sometimes very alert, likes to play and join in on things. he can be a bit mysterious.

Appearance: clean for a animal on the run, black all over except for the paws which are white as well as the tips of his ears.

background: hes been followed by a man who wants him for money and other things because he foud out about his abilitys but not his hidden secret.when he knows hes not being followed hes calmer and likes to get to know people.

Special notes:
wears a gold tag from Egypt on a red scarf
-hes usualy seen meditating
-likes to read on spare time
-knows how to fight
-will use his powers if forced
-carrys a mini scythe on his back for protection gained from his brother

SPECIAL
S-6
P-5
E-8
C-7
I-8
A-7
L-1

Hope to join heard that characters can have powers. if I cant please reply,ill fix it.
tell you what: first send me a PM regarding this guy so we can discuss about details regarding him. I am still waiting for Fuzz to join, and she said she's super-duper busy, so I could have her as a guest if she can't keep up on a regular basis. Ok?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Sorry, xhunterko. I'm trying to come up with a post. >.<
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Don't worry about it. :)
Type: Main

Species: Ghost Bumble-Bee Bat

Age at death: 4

Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Background: Accidently condemmed to the spirit world in a ritual by an untrained shaman, Monique has since been set free to have access to both the mortal and spiritual realms. Always an easy going type, she doesn't hold it against him. She has traveled to and fro on a whim until hearing about her cousin's father (Nimh) in New York. She has since heard about his coming to Blue Peak Shore and has arrived to investigate.

Abilities: Along with the usual for ghosts. Monique is a cheery, bubbly spirit. One can't help but laugh or giggle when you see her flit about. She is capable of intensifying emotions. She can also hide herself from other spirits just in case.

Personality: Easy to get along with and almost always smiling, it's hard to get Monique down! She'll do her best to cheer you up, and if your feeling joy, you'll feel it a lot more! Monique won't hesitate to compliment or try to make a friend. Only complete rejection will get her to change her mind. She is also slow to anger, and it'd take a lot to get her riled up.

Special

Color
I'd like to submit this as a secondary character.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Name: Luke Callahan

Character Type: Guest

Species:White Shepherd Dog

Appearance: Fur is a solid white color. The tip of his left ear is torn and theres a small scratch that runs across his muzzle. Eyes are a cold ice blue. Height wise is taller than the average. Wears a large red collar. Hanging from it is a fancy gold pocket watch with an engraved "C" on it.

Personality: If you were to describe Luke in one word, it would be "workaholic". Cautious and calculated, he's a big believer in doing things "by the book". Very protective of his owner and is known to have a small paranoid streak. Brave but reserved. He'd rather go a day without any surprises. His social skills are limited to that of a professional capacity. Not big on small talk. Sarcasm and puns have a tendency to fly over his head. Is pretty stubborn, doesn't mind helping but refuses to be helped. Is most at ease around less crowded area. He has a tendency to address humans adults as "sir" or "ma'am".

Background: Luke spent most of his life serving in the K-9 unit of the police force. He was used to a repeatative, busy routine. At home (despite his owner's wishes) he acts as a "guard dog" for his owner's estate. Though he worked for the police his owner was a businessman and not until recently did he start climbing to the top of the corporate ladder. With his new position he finds himself having to travel more and decides to take Luke along with him on his trips, hoping the experience would mellow out Luke's demeanor, but to no avail.
It wasn't until a few days ago that his owner decided to take an impromptu trip for a day or two to a Paradise he heard of from a friend of a friend of a friend. Hopefully, this, would thaw the ice that's been collecting over his protective pup.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

S - 9 "What doesn't kill you..."
P - 7 "I saw that..."
E - 7 "They say the trainings mighty fine. Last night there was ten, and now there's nine!" (Marching song)
C - 5 "I'm not big on talking..."
I - 4 "Well, I guess if it was a really big pen, it might be better than a sword..."
A - 6 "Turns..."
L - 4 "..."

Coluor

Is this fine for a guest character?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

I may not have been in too long but it looks fine to me for a guest character. wait until Valerio posts first before you join in he is head of this stuff.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

It's fine for me. Welcome to this nice guy :D
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Don't worry about it. :)
Type: Main

Species: Ghost Bumble-Bee Bat

Age at death: 4

Background: Accidently condemmed to the spirit world in a ritual by an untrained shaman, Monique has since been set free to have access to both the mortal and spiritual realms. Always an easy going type, she doesn't hold it against him. She has traveled to and fro on a whim until hearing about her cousin's father (Nimh) in New York. She has since heard about his coming to Blue Peak Shore and has arrived to investigate.

Abilities: Along with the usual for ghosts. Monique is a cheery, bubbly spirit. One can't help but laugh or giggle when you see her flit about. She is capable of intensifying emotions. She can also hide herself from other spirits just in case.

Personality: Easy to get along with and almost always smiling, it's hard to get Monique down! She'll do her best to cheer you up, and if your feeling joy, you'll feel it a lot more! Monique won't hesitate to compliment or try to make a friend. Only complete rejection will get her to change her mind. She is also slow to anger, and it'd take a lot to get her riled up.

Special

Color
I'd like to submit this as a secondary character.
Welcome to MOnique too!
yay, my RP is becoming quite an attraction
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I thought it was already an attraction.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Now that the slots are filled, it's an ADVANCED attraction :mrgreen:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

now I'm not sure what I should do. I'd have Levi follow Reg, but apparently half an hour passed there so I'm not sure what Levi would do in that time.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:now I'm not sure what I should do. I'd have Levi follow Reg, but apparently half an hour passed there so I'm not sure what Levi would do in that time.
he may just join the collective work together with Lucky. Or Levi could wait until Reg is done (which is going to happen soon)
Same for Lucky
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I guess, but that seems like a long time to just leave our characters doing nothing. I dunno
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

I'm sorry. Won't happen again
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

it's fine, I can deal with it
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

kewl :D
Hotep the psychic

*presses loudspeaker button*
ahem will LEVI and HONORABLE INTENTIONS please post in for your characters please thank you.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well Levi really doesn't have much to say or do right now, he has no reason to really go talk to you're character until things have calmed down more. Or You're character starts running.

but HI does have something to react to. He was told what was going on, Levi just knows something feels different about you.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

well that's the thing I don't know how to continue until levi or honorable post because they are controlling the crowd running at me and the left over dog of theres. and Valerio cant say anything until they post too.
ImageImageImage