HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: PF - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Post by Hotep the psychic »

pm me an explanation of merriweather or the island and i can try to draw it out.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright, sorry to anyone who's been waiting on me (to be fair, none of you bugged me about it so you must not have noticed it much) but I get kind of bored/stuck when my character's being trained in/fighting in a style I'm unfamiliar with, so I couldn't come up with what to write.

and I still can't, but I don't want Levi to go inactive (more than I already have). Can we skip to the end of the training or even further ahead (to adjust for the time I' haven't posted) and get that group back in the game?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I actually did notice but figured it rude to say anything. But it's fine with me if it's skipped ahead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:alright, sorry to anyone who's been waiting on me (to be fair, none of you bugged me about it so you must not have noticed it much) but I get kind of bored/stuck when my character's being trained in/fighting in a style I'm unfamiliar with, so I couldn't come up with what to write.

and I still can't, but I don't want Levi to go inactive (more than I already have). Can we skip to the end of the training or even further ahead (to adjust for the time I' haven't posted) and get that group back in the game?
I have absolutely no problem with that.
And if I did not bug you about it is because I really, really detest to bug people over this matter -you may have other things to take care of and I'll always welcome back my players.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Since there was that UBERCUTE bumblebee bat waiting outside, we could find our heroes back up (there will be time to do more exploration underground if anyone wanted to) at Lancaster planning for adventure. I mean, Meriweather is HUGE. there is a ton of territory still unexplored.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

*pokes head in*
Heylo, I was wonderin if I could join in the Merriweather madness? If you guys'll have me.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:*pokes head in*
Heylo, I was wonderin if I could join in the Merriweather madness? If you guys'll have me.
Roarin is welcome with insta-approval :D
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Wooh! Thanks.
And sorry for disappearing, kinda got lost after the Balkan wedding >_<

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Wooh! Thanks.
And sorry for disappearing, kinda got lost after the Balkan wedding >_<
worry not: basically, this RP is relying on xhunterko, Hotep and Hypernovatic. Moonhowler disappeared again and I cannot consider him reliable anymore.
You can start fresh without any problem. In fact, this island is HUGE, it's not less than Sicily in extension, so one could build a sub-PF community.
So come on, bring on your character sheet!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

If it's not too much trouble would it be possible to revive my old BPS character and start anew with him?

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:If it's not too much trouble would it be possible to revive my old BPS character and start anew with him?
That was Flint, right? Yes, you can. PM me about your intentions, plz. And repost the CS here. thank you
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

A bit darker than before.
Name: Flint Gates

Character Type: Main

Species: Male Canaan Dog

Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Appearance: Lean and quick he looks like any other Canaan dog. His fur is one flat color of grayish white, with the exception of his left paw, which is black. He has headfur that is naturally disheveled and spiky and he hides the mess with a worn Yankee's baseball cap (a dark blue cap with the Yankee teams logo in the middle). Flint has ice blue eyes, the vision in his right is badly blurred caused by an incident in the past. He wears a rugged, worn down brown collar and a circular gold tag that hangs down from a silver chain. The tag he carries is old and weathered, the indentations which marked his name and first owner's address has long been scratched off through age and abuse.

Personality: If you asked Flint who has role models were he'd spit out two names in a heartbeat, "Ferris Bueller, and Frank Sinatra."Do what you want. Where you want. When you want. And whatever you do, make it big! Those are the words Flint lives by. He has a pretty carefree nature and carries no respect for authority, always looking for mischief and adventure. He has a propensity to get himself into trouble that seems to follow him wherever he goes, usually dragging those around him into it as well. He carries himself with reckless confidence that tends to be infectious. Though Flint is great at talking and mingling in between a crowd, he considers himself a loner, mentally separating him from anyone group or persons, even as he chats them up, and feels more at home alone. Years of being pasted around, abandoned and betrayed left the dog bitter and apathetic, and any show of friendliness and ease is usually a front to something bigger he had planned. A shell of happiness and optimism that got him what he needed. Flint doesn't like to talk about himself too much, often times expertly diverting the conversation to a more distant topic, and he doesn't give out his name unless he can trust you (often saying you can call him anything, or just, "Dog"). He doesn't consider many people/pets to be his friends (and for a long time now he hasn't had any) and is loyal and protective to those who are, mostly out of the unconscious fear of losing them. He has the tendency to act immature or childish when excited. In a predicament he is quick to help the underdog, often ignoring those he thinks are "privileged" individuals. In tough situations his use his silver tongue and sticky fingers usually ends up saving his tail. Flint can sometimes be sarcastic and likes to quote lines from movies and books. He has the ability to sing adequately well and can play the trumpet (if one is available).

History: Flint was born in America but never stayed in the same place for very long. Always moving. His owner died when he was young and he was past from relative to relative until he landed in an animal pound in Colorado. He spent a few months there before he was "saved" by animal activists who dropped him off on the curb a few blocks away. Since then he's been living the life of a stray, living day by day. But he continued to travel across the continent, always seeking excitement and adventure in his life. The life of a traveling dog was not as glamorous though as Flint would have liked, with the burden of getting food and water intermingling with his days of adventure. And it's here where he learned to beg, to cajole, to steal, to survive. And he did. From California to the New York Isles.
But there was one day that changed his life. He found himself in New York, running from the cops after he pilfered some food from a grocer. All he remembered was making a few wrong rights and a couple right lefts, somehow ending up at a dock. The next thing he knew he was on a boat headed towards some place called Meriweather Island with his stolen merchandise still in hand.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

S - 4 "You don't need a lot of muscle to run a game of 'Find the Lady'."

P - 7 "I mean... Besides the whole depth perception thing. I'm fine ."

E - 4 "I think...*huff*... Im gonna take a breather... for a few hours..."

C - 9 "I try to walk a mile in another dog's shoes as much as possible. That way, I'm a mile away and I still have his shoes."

I - 7 " 'No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.' But seriously... i don't"

A - 8 "Meh, I guess most if those turns aren't too bad..."

L - 3 "My day went as well as someone under a ladder who watched a black cat cross a street while breaking a mirror... So yeah. How was yours?"

Color = #008000
If any changes are needed let me know and i will quickly edit them. Thanks again!

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The guy is approved to go. I approved Roarin's idea to start from scatch with him since TheMoonHowler can no longer be considered, due to RL priorities, a reliable player.
valerio

Post by valerio »

OK, so Flint is back to square 1 so that he can have a fresh start.
He is at Lancaster, just arrived. I propose that the rest of the group who was down at the caves just skips here so that we can try with a new plot. Everyone agree?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Out of curiosity, what type of dog is Alyse?

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

German Shepherd.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gsd just like reginald. Sorry
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ok Hotep and Hyper, it's up to you to close the day, then it will be a new dawn over Meriweather :)
valerio

Post by valerio »

I think that Anubis and Shukaku can share one last, longer post to close the day. ok guys?
valerio

Post by valerio »

new day started!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Just a poke for you guys.
In the meantime, we'll keep Roarin's character a little in the background so that something can be accomplished, ok?
valerio

Post by valerio »

sorry for being really late with posting, but I am being busy with a big job at office, and it will take the best part of one month, during which I have barely time for myself.
Sorry again, guys, bear patience.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

I've changed the title of the RP to reflect the new Housepets Universe name for the RPs
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I've changed the title of the RP to reflect the new Housepets Universe name for the RPs
perfect!
Also, waiting for posting.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Could I bring Kamatari from RG here?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Could I bring Kamatari from RG here?
sure you can, provided some explanation about the character, how he is supposed to be here, etc.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Okay. So, would he be allowed to be able to control sand?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Okay. So, would he be allowed to be able to control sand?
perhaps it's better you post his character sheet, then I'll let you know ok? In the meantime, figure a way he could have come to BPS
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

-Name-
Kamatari
-Character Type-
Main
-Species-
Ferret
-Gender-
Male
-Age-
15 pet years
-Appearance-
Kamatari has white fur all over his body except for the tip of his ears and tail and around his eyes, which are black. And a patch of fur on the top of his heaf which is red. He has light blue-green eyes. There is a patch of fur in the middle of his back that always stands up. He wears a torn up orange collar and his tag is the kanji for love. He wears a tan messenger bag full of sand.
-Personality-
Kamatari is basically a loner. It takes a lot for someone to get him to even say hi. He usually responds to someone with shrugs and grunts. Kamatari gets frustrated very easily, but he'll sometimes craft things with his sand to calm himself. He'll eventually warm up to someone after a while.
-Power-
Kamatari can control sand with his mind. He can craft almost anything with his sand.
-Background-
As a child, Kamatari was completely different. He was nice to everyone and enjoyed people's company. One day, his father decided to try to kill Kamatari. Kamatari survived and ran away believing no one loved him. He eventually found his way to Radiant Gardens, where he's looking for someone who might care about him.
-S.P.E.C.I.A.L-
S:5
P:7
E:7
C:4
I:8
A:7
L:4
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ok, here's the deal. Come next day, a ship will deliver him and other former pets to Meriweather island. The other animals will be sent to Liberation, while your character will be picked up by a shaman for training. More details as I work on them.
Deal?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Sure, that sounds good.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hey there, folks! Guess who's back?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Hey guys the relics back !!!!
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hey! Welcome back!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welcome back, TMH! Can't wait to see your first post.
The Moon Howler

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hey guys the relics back !!!!
Ouch! That hurt!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Hey its true, you did cut in and out before shutting off on us. Probably a full year by now. :ugeek:
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

That isn't a reason for you to be rude, you know?

In any case, I talked to valerio, I apologized to him, now i only have to talk to Roarin and apologize to him as well.
I'll try to catch up on what I've missed and then my Test period will begin.
Heck, If I fail, Val can have my characters and I'll be on my way out.
If I pass - well, then I'm back in business.
That's the deal I made with valerio.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Guys, take it easy please. TMH agreed to a series of conditions that should allow her to post without too much interference from her IRL matters.
Moon, you can post your CS if you are ready.
The Moon Howler

Him, not her.
And give me a few more hours, please, I am on a side-job right now.

Edit: after a long while, I've finally managed to finish reading and cooked up this interesting Character :D

Name: Maquiss (the Trickster)

Neighborhood: Blue Peak shore

Species: Presumably mammal of (presumably) half-demonic birth

Backstory:
It is unknown when he was born or under what circumstances, this unique character traveled all across the world, just for the fun of it. At some point he was hunted by demon hunters, later by other individuals that wanted revenge for some of his earlier and badly-shaped pranks. Known to hunt demons and other dark things himself and aiding those that truly need his help in fighting the darkness.
A few secret documents from the World Wars indicate a creature with description, very similar to one of his appearances to have aided both sides… everything else is either destroyed, kept under lock and key or otherwise lost.

Personality:
Maquiss, being trickster in heart tends to have fun with everyone around him, sometimes a bit too much, but usually nothing harmful (with few bad experiments he most likely wants to forget).
He’s a bit moody and light-headed, but usually nice and talkative unless threatened. Few are those who managed to anger him and even fewer were the ones threatening his life, but to such being would they be animals, humans, beasts or even demons, the Trickster responded in a likely manner.

Personality:
Maquiss, being trickster in heart tends to have fun with everyone around him, sometimes a bit too much, but usually nothing harmful (with few bad experiments he most likely wants to forget).
He’s a bit moody and light-headed, but usually nice and talkative unless threatened. Few are those who managed to anger him and even fewer were the ones threatening his life, but to such being would they be animals, humans, beasts or even demons, the Trickster responded in a likely manner.

Appearance:
Maquiss uses many appearances differing in species, size and tone of speech, yet he favors a few of them.
His usual appearances are either one of a Mountain Lion (otherwise known as Puma or Cougar), a Gray or Red fox or even as a Coyote or (golden) Jackal, depending on his mood and wish. His size is ever changing, but usually varies around 5-6 ft.
While he appears to look like a Mountain Lion, his body appears to be well-built. His eyes are light gray in color. His fur is tawny, changing to light-grayish on his chest, his chin and jaws, while his right paw is completely white. Barely visible, very pale light-grayish stripes can be seen on his back and limbs. Unique for this form is his small mane (always well-styled), unusual for his species.
In his Fox forms , his body is slender and agile, yet still emanating strength. His fur pattern is almost standard for these foxes, yet he still retains the white right paw, his light-grey eyes and his even less visible stripes (compared to his Puma form) as well as his small well-combed mane.

In his Coyote and (Golden) Jackal forms, his fur patterns follow their most common patterns, once again retaining the unique properties of his being: retains the white right paw, his light-grey eyes and his small well-combed mane. In these two forms, the stripes are almost invisible due to merging almost perfectly with his fur

To few he had revealed his true trickster self - the secretive figure with robe that covered his tail and limbs and a hood that covers every part of his head and the face being covered with a veil of darkness, impenetrable even by the keenest magical or technological sight.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
S – unknown
W – unknown

Other notes:
=> He’s master of a few musical instruments, including the pan flute, the normal flute, a few types of drums, guitar and even a few classical and electronic keyboard instruments.
=> Given his nature and his natural talents as well, he has a very melodic voice and can also sing well
=> he wears an over the shoulder magical bag (which he calls the bag of endless wonders) in which he keeps many things.
He also tends to wear a black and purple top-hat, a white sleeveless shirt, a purple and black vest and a cape (that can cover his entire body, hood included) with the same colors. he caries the bag under his cape. He also carries a black leather belt on which he keeps a shining crystal, hanging on a silver chain. A silver necklace with a few small diamonds hands from his neck and he carries a cane (black wooden handle, silver head and a large diamond on top of it (the handle).

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 6
Perception - 6
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 7
Luck – 5

Color - 8000FF

There's some additional secret facts about Maquiss, but they're leaked to valerio alone.

My RP Characters