Reply to topic  [ 861 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PF - Blue Peak Shore OOC 
Game Master

Post Re: PF - Blue Peak Shore OOC
pm me an explanation of merriweather or the island and i can try to draw it out.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 pm
laughing maniacally

alright, sorry to anyone who's been waiting on me (to be fair, none of you bugged me about it so you must not have noticed it much) but I get kind of bored/stuck when my character's being trained in/fighting in a style I'm unfamiliar with, so I couldn't come up with what to write.

and I still can't, but I don't want Levi to go inactive (more than I already have). Can we skip to the end of the training or even further ahead (to adjust for the time I' haven't posted) and get that group back in the game?

I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Tue May 13, 2014 12:21 am
Profile YIM
Game Master

I actually did notice but figured it rude to say anything. But it's fine with me if it's skipped ahead.

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug

Tue May 13, 2014 1:40 am
Game Master

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
alright, sorry to anyone who's been waiting on me (to be fair, none of you bugged me about it so you must not have noticed it much) but I get kind of bored/stuck when my character's being trained in/fighting in a style I'm unfamiliar with, so I couldn't come up with what to write.

and I still can't, but I don't want Levi to go inactive (more than I already have). Can we skip to the end of the training or even further ahead (to adjust for the time I' haven't posted) and get that group back in the game?

I have absolutely no problem with that.
And if I did not bug you about it is because I really, really detest to bug people over this matter -you may have other things to take care of and I'll always welcome back my players.

Tue May 13, 2014 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Since there was that UBERCUTE bumblebee bat waiting outside, we could find our heroes back up (there will be time to do more exploration underground if anyone wanted to) at Lancaster planning for adventure. I mean, Meriweather is HUGE. there is a ton of territory still unexplored.

Tue May 13, 2014 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

*pokes head in*
Heylo, I was wonderin if I could join in the Merriweather madness? If you guys'll have me.

Book Log: Spice & Wolf vol. 10

Ref Ref!

Tue May 13, 2014 5:29 pm
Game Master

Roarin wrote:
*pokes head in*
Heylo, I was wonderin if I could join in the Merriweather madness? If you guys'll have me.

Roarin is welcome with insta-approval :D

Tue May 13, 2014 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

Wooh! Thanks.
And sorry for disappearing, kinda got lost after the Balkan wedding >_<

Ref Ref!

Tue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm
Game Master

Roarin wrote:
Wooh! Thanks.
And sorry for disappearing, kinda got lost after the Balkan wedding >_<

worry not: basically, this RP is relying on xhunterko, Hotep and Hypernovatic. Moonhowler disappeared again and I cannot consider him reliable anymore.
You can start fresh without any problem. In fact, this island is HUGE, it's not less than Sicily in extension, so one could build a sub-PF community.
So come on, bring on your character sheet!

Wed May 14, 2014 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

If it's not too much trouble would it be possible to revive my old BPS character and start anew with him?

Ref Ref!

Wed May 14, 2014 1:09 am
Game Master

Roarin wrote:
If it's not too much trouble would it be possible to revive my old BPS character and start anew with him?

That was Flint, right? Yes, you can. PM me about your intentions, plz. And repost the CS here. thank you

Wed May 14, 2014 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

A bit darker than before.
Name: Flint Gates

Character Type: Main

Species: Male Canaan Dog

Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Appearance: Lean and quick he looks like any other Canaan dog. His fur is one flat color of grayish white, with the exception of his left paw, which is black. He has headfur that is naturally disheveled and spiky and he hides the mess with a worn Yankee's baseball cap (a dark blue cap with the Yankee teams logo in the middle). Flint has ice blue eyes, the vision in his right is badly blurred caused by an incident in the past. He wears a rugged, worn down brown collar and a circular gold tag that hangs down from a silver chain. The tag he carries is old and weathered, the indentations which marked his name and first owner's address has long been scratched off through age and abuse.

Personality: If you asked Flint who has role models were he'd spit out two names in a heartbeat, "Ferris Bueller, and Frank Sinatra."Do what you want. Where you want. When you want. And whatever you do, make it big! Those are the words Flint lives by. He has a pretty carefree nature and carries no respect for authority, always looking for mischief and adventure. He has a propensity to get himself into trouble that seems to follow him wherever he goes, usually dragging those around him into it as well. He carries himself with reckless confidence that tends to be infectious. Though Flint is great at talking and mingling in between a crowd, he considers himself a loner, mentally separating him from anyone group or persons, even as he chats them up, and feels more at home alone. Years of being pasted around, abandoned and betrayed left the dog bitter and apathetic, and any show of friendliness and ease is usually a front to something bigger he had planned. A shell of happiness and optimism that got him what he needed. Flint doesn't like to talk about himself too much, often times expertly diverting the conversation to a more distant topic, and he doesn't give out his name unless he can trust you (often saying you can call him anything, or just, "Dog"). He doesn't consider many people/pets to be his friends (and for a long time now he hasn't had any) and is loyal and protective to those who are, mostly out of the unconscious fear of losing them. He has the tendency to act immature or childish when excited. In a predicament he is quick to help the underdog, often ignoring those he thinks are "privileged" individuals. In tough situations his use his silver tongue and sticky fingers usually ends up saving his tail. Flint can sometimes be sarcastic and likes to quote lines from movies and books. He has the ability to sing adequately well and can play the trumpet (if one is available).

History: Flint was born in America but never stayed in the same place for very long. Always moving. His owner died when he was young and he was past from relative to relative until he landed in an animal pound in Colorado. He spent a few months there before he was "saved" by animal activists who dropped him off on the curb a few blocks away. Since then he's been living the life of a stray, living day by day. But he continued to travel across the continent, always seeking excitement and adventure in his life. The life of a traveling dog was not as glamorous though as Flint would have liked, with the burden of getting food and water intermingling with his days of adventure. And it's here where he learned to beg, to cajole, to steal, to survive. And he did. From California to the New York Isles.
But there was one day that changed his life. He found himself in New York, running from the cops after he pilfered some food from a grocer. All he remembered was making a few wrong rights and a couple right lefts, somehow ending up at a dock. The next thing he knew he was on a boat headed towards some place called Meriweather Island with his stolen merchandise still in hand.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

S - 4 "You don't need a lot of muscle to run a game of 'Find the Lady'."

P - 7 "I mean... Besides the whole depth perception thing. I'm fine ."

E - 4 "I think...*huff*... Im gonna take a breather... for a few hours..."

C - 9 "I try to walk a mile in another dog's shoes as much as possible. That way, I'm a mile away and I still have his shoes."

I - 7 " 'No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.' But seriously... i don't"

A - 8 "Meh, I guess most if those turns aren't too bad..."

L - 3 "My day went as well as someone under a ladder who watched a black cat cross a street while breaking a mirror... So yeah. How was yours?"

Color = #008000
If any changes are needed let me know and i will quickly edit them. Thanks again!

Ref Ref!

Wed May 14, 2014 2:53 am
Game Master

The guy is approved to go. I approved Roarin's idea to start from scatch with him since TheMoonHowler can no longer be considered, due to RL priorities, a reliable player.

Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

OK, so Flint is back to square 1 so that he can have a fresh start.
He is at Lancaster, just arrived. I propose that the rest of the group who was down at the caves just skips here so that we can try with a new plot. Everyone agree?

Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Out of curiosity, what type of dog is Alyse?

Ref Ref!

Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 am
laughing maniacally

German Shepherd.

I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Mon May 19, 2014 1:47 am
Profile YIM
Game Master

Gsd just like reginald. Sorry

Mon May 19, 2014 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Ok Hotep and Hyper, it's up to you to close the day, then it will be a new dawn over Meriweather :)

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

I think that Anubis and Shukaku can share one last, longer post to close the day. ok guys?

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

new day started!

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Just a poke for you guys.
In the meantime, we'll keep Roarin's character a little in the background so that something can be accomplished, ok?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 861 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22