This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
The 2000 Post Club 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2715
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I don't even know how many I am on now
<checks>


ow
... well half my posts count double points I think

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Last edited by Kyderra on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Nah, I'm unfamiliar with such tables in the school cafeteria... But that's probably because we don't have a school cafeteria. Yupp, that's it x3

But if there was one, I'd definitely sit there >_>

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Dubiousity wrote:
RPers club.

Pardon . . .
Dubiousity wrote:
Oh, and I dont even RP.

. . . me?

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Yay I'm in a club!!!
I knew there were special rewards that came with the 2000 mark!

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 1475
Location: BMW-topia
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
2000er club?

Makes me sad I never imagined myself as Matsubayoshi McZanzibar, slayer of the three-point-seven-headed Schwabbelwutz and greatest hero in the lands of Middle Plömmsnich.

_________________
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

Wanderer wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.


Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Ebly wrote:
Dubiousity wrote:
RPers club.

Pardon . . .
Dubiousity wrote:
Oh, and I dont even RP.

. . . me?

I was stating that most high post count forumers RP, and saying that my post count would be much higher if I did.

So I was calling this the RPers club.

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 pm
Profile
Totally Not Rick
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 8017
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
This is the part where I come in and say

Agent Diss wrote:
High post count is not necessarily indicative of positive contributions toward the Housepets! forum community. I've been a member since October 31st, 2008, and I barely have 1,200 posts. When congratulating yourselves for your posting frequency, sit back and ask "Am I a Spam-Kiddie?"


This has been a message by Dissension Finds Exclusivity Based on Post Count Offensive.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Posts: 3916
Location: Sweeeden :3
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I totally agree with the above statement.

_________________
Jason Mraz wrote:
My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.

Daggy wrote:
Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW


Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
As do I.

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm
Profile
Totally Not Rick
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 8017
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
This will, undoubtedly, be attributed to our relatively low post counts. =/

EchoFireant wrote:
pfft..what is this? Spammers club? :lol:


Yus. x3

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
ctcmjh wrote:
Dylan wrote:
are you sure? I count two.

Yay! Now it's two!


what is this? I don't wanna leave the low post club.....oh yeah...POST 2k!

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
That's great. Congratulations, Dylan. You now officially post a lot xD

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
It is actually surprising how many people are hitting 2000 today. Since there was only 5 or so yesterday.

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
It is actually surprising how many people are hitting 2000 today. Since there was only 5 or so yesterday.


Its because this thread is an excuse to bump their post count up. Including me :lol:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Well considering that I have made more posts per day then my average soley on this. I guess you are right.

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I'm not trying to spam or boost my post count--I didn't even "join" this "club" because I have the requisite number of posts but because I know and am friends with most of the people who are in it so far.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
ChewyChewy wrote:
I'm not trying to spam or boost my post count--I didn't even "join" this "club" because I have the requisite number of posts but because I know and am friends with most of the people who are in it so far.


You have 2012 post counts! Ahhh the world is gonna end#@!

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Typhon wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
I'm not trying to spam or boost my post count--I didn't even "join" this "club" because I have the requisite number of posts but because I know and am friends with most of the people who are in it so far.


You have 2012 post counts! Ahhh the world is gonna end#@!


I...don't know what you're talking about.... :?

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
ChewyChewy wrote:
Typhon wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
I'm not trying to spam or boost my post count--I didn't even "join" this "club" because I have the requisite number of posts but because I know and am friends with most of the people who are in it so far.


You have 2012 post counts! Ahhh the world is gonna end#@!


I...don't know what you're talking about.... :?


Um, you haven't heard about the speculation that the world is gonna end in 2012 based off the Mayan calender?

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I think Chewy means that now having 2013 posts. Your argument is null. I have now ruined the joke. (I seriously need to stop posting here.)

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I don't see why you should stop posting here. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Typhon wrote:
Um, you haven't heard about the lies and propaganda that the world is gonna end in 2012 based off the Mayan calender?

Fix'd

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
I think Chewy means that now having 2013 posts. Your argument is null. I have now ruined the joke. (I seriously need to stop posting here.)


I don't know what you're talking about either.... :?

No, I'm kidding--I don't want to draw this out any longer. :P You were right, I now have more than 2012 posts.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Im going to be there soon
:D

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
i might not have made it obvious in my last post here since mostly i was making fun of dub for saying we all roleplay, but i think this topic is silly. on the other hand i think it's silly that you guys are complaining about exclusivity or something, like, what on earth do people with high post counts have that you don't? there's nothing exclusive here guys.


and i mean, really, should i make a 3k club in ~40 posts?

(Hey, Diss, am I a Spam-Kiddie?)

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Though I may not be Diss, you have been here for near 2 years. You deserve it. ;)

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
2012 is also the closest year with 3 Friday the 13ths. And that's when i graduate! D:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Ebly made fun of me!

*cries*

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am
Posts: 118
Location: Washington, USA
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
This is why I hate being new. :(

_________________
yuki wrote:
It is purpose that created us, purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drives us. It is purpose that defines us, purpose that binds us.


Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Koda wrote:
This is why I hate being new. :(

Don't beat yourself up for it. Hardly anyone here is 2,000 anyways.

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am
Posts: 118
Location: Washington, USA
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I know. It was a joke.

_________________
yuki wrote:
It is purpose that created us, purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drives us. It is purpose that defines us, purpose that binds us.


Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Well, this is how you meet people!

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Zander wrote:
Im going to be there soon
:D


*tackles Zander*

Nooo, Don't leave me! D: ....Not that I care or anything...

_________________
My RP Characters


Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
I'll still be here for awhile. D:

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Zander wrote:
Im going to be there soon
:D

I didn't realize you have so many posts. Just as many others here, I rarely see you aside the RPing board x3

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Typhon wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
It is actually surprising how many people are hitting 2000 today. Since there was only 5 or so yesterday.


Its because this thread is an excuse to bump their post count up. Including me :lol:

If that is true it probably should be moved to forum games . . .

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Do it Ebly, take away their fun.

PULL THE PLUG

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Ebly wrote:
Typhon wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
It is actually surprising how many people are hitting 2000 today. Since there was only 5 or so yesterday.


Its because this thread is an excuse to bump their post count up. Including me :lol:

If that is true it probably should be moved to forum games . . .


Would this not imply RP to be moved to forum games also?

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Someone save me from Jersey
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Typhon wrote:

Would this not imply RP to be moved to forum games also?

And Typhon with the burn!

*hi5's*

_________________
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012


Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: The 2000 Post Club
Typhon wrote:
Ebly wrote:
Typhon wrote:
Its because this thread is an excuse to bump their post count up. Including me :lol:

If that is true it probably should be moved to forum games . . .


Would this not imply RP to be moved to forum games also?

oh man the amount i wish i could do that!

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.