Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Legotron123

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Legotron123 »

In a attempt to make people sign up for my neighborhood here is the bio for the character I would play:
Name: Lewis walker springer
Species: dog
Power: the ability to regenerate broken items and buildings, the ability to drain the life-force of his foes by punching them and then shoot it back at them in a glowing blue ball of pure power and super speed.
Apearence: dark blue with silver polka dots.
Personality: Kind and caring to most but hostile to jerks and if you try to rob his store expect to
Wake up in the dumpster behind the police station.
Background: Lewis is the owner of the local pop culture store since there are no large chain stores in the town and is one of the few pets who are legally considered a USA citizen. He bought his store and citizenship through his winnings in the stock market which is how he can sell the merchandise at retail price and still make money. He obtained his powers in a undisclosed incident involving a interdimemsional god, some peanut butter, and the fibrir/firrib debait. He grew up as a stray in mackinaw city until a lost lottery ticket allowed him to get a job, buy a trailer home computer and modem where he earned his winnings in the stock market. Now a'days he just works around his shop and staying out of the super fights but fixing the damage after its over.
Strength-5
Perception-5
Endurance-7
Charisma-7
Intelligence-7
Speed-8
Luck-7
Notes:
His building regeneration power was inspired by valerios question as to how do the residents deal with the inevitable property damage caused by the super fights.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Just so we're clear, there's no time limit to people signing onto your neighborhood, but I would hope that you'll know to give up if it becomes a lost cause...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Butter is a dairy product made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk. It is generally
used as a spread and GREETINGS MY FRIENDS! a condiment, as well as in cooking, such
as I AM HERE TØ INFØRM YØU ALL THAT EDGE CITY IS FULLY CAPABLE baking, sauce
making, and ØF BRINGING ØN NEW MEMBERS WHØ WISH TØ JØIN ØUR FUN GAME! pan
frying. Butter consists of butterfat, milk proteins and water. Most frequently made from cows'
milk, butter can also be PLEASE REPLY IN ØUR ØØC! manufactured from the milk of other
mammals, including sheep, goats, buffalo, and yaks. Salt, flavorings and preservatives are

HEEDØN'T FØRGET TØ SMILE!HEE
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Just so we're clear, there's no time limit to people signing onto your neighborhood, but I would hope that you'll know to give up if it becomes a lost cause...
I'm just worried that I won't know WHEN it's become a lost cause.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:alright , hopefully you'll get it fixed soon , cya then ^^
(implosions of computer problems ? :shock: :shock: )

Yes :mrgreen: alot of connection problems an the finall the kicker is a big blue error screen, and seeing that I cant fix it im going to have take it in which may take a bit. Ill do my best to post off if my phone, buts very stupid spell correction wise so bear with me if my posts are riddled with errors :lol:
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

To all who needed to know I was gone for a week wnd am back now to be in my frequent pos5ing mqnner. Im sorry for not informing earlier but I never had the fhance and the area had no signal at all.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Welcome back!
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Just thought i'd let people of EA and Applegate, know that I was without power at my home after some bad storms, for almost 48 hours, that is why i was not here on the forums.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ok I will be gone all this coming week (24-29) for pretty much a juinor bott camp lol but I will be out so im going to try and get a nuetral post so I wont hold anything up, and my apologies if they are aprupt this phone is driving me nuts so I cant do multiple long posts.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'll be going out of town on wednesday and probably won't be checking the forums much, if at all. Don't go crazy while I'm gone, guys. ;3

Seriously, please don't
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housefox wrote:I'll be going out of town on wednesday and probably won't be checking the forums much, if at all. Don't go crazy while I'm gone, guys. ;3

Seriously, please don't
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

I was just starting to wonder if there's a mysterious force that's making each of us have to leave this forum in this same time period , no matter the reason . At first I thought " hey , it's summer" , but wouldn't you know it , the moment I started to think otherwise , my internet start going haywire and eventually refused to work anymore *dun dun dun*

so yeah , I might not be able to post for maybe a day , or two , maybe not , just thought I'll left a note here in case I can't find anyway to post , if I do , then....nevermind :mrgreen:

nevermind , I'm back
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Alright, im back and sore :mrgreen:
Comp is still busted so I may not be able to post but keep going an ill hop in soon.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:To all who needed to know I was gone for a week wnd am back now to be in my frequent pos5ing mqnner. Im sorry for not informing earlier but I never had the fhance and the area had no signal at all.

You mean you didn't for-see that happening! :o :shock: :lol:
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

All right I'm giving people 2 weeks to join my neighborhood before I declare it a lost cause and give up.
If that does happen I'll just find a pre-existing neighborhood to join.
I've had a lot of disappointments lately that individually aren't much but together they're pulling me into a Pitt of sadness.
I don't want this neighborhood to be the last straw.
I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm guilt tripping you guys I'm just really sad.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

honestly, you should probably just join a pre-existing neighborhood now. I think one of the reasons people are hesitant to join you is that you haven't established yourself as a good RPer, so we have no idea whether or not you'll be a good GM. I'm pretty sure all of the currently running neighborhoods (with the possible exception of the older ones that started before the RP forum even existed) were started by members who had RPd on this forum for at least a couple months.

I'm not guaranteeing that joining a neighborhood will mean that your idea for one will take off if you try it again, but it couldn't hurt.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:honestly, you should probably just join a pre-existing neighborhood now. I think one of the reasons people are hesitant to join you is that you haven't established yourself as a good RPer, so we have no idea whether or not you'll be a good GM. I'm pretty sure all of the currently running neighborhoods (with the possible exception of the older ones that started before the RP forum even existed) were started by members who had RPd on this forum for at least a couple months.

I'm not guaranteeing that joining a neighborhood will mean that your idea for one will take off if you try it again, but it couldn't hurt.
All right my neighborhood is now closed, I'm giving up on it for now.
I'm sorry if I've come across as whiny or immature, I'm kinda new at this role playing thing.
Also Brent thanks for being honest to me.
EDIT: okay I've been reading up on edge city since its taking new members. Going to apply there.

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hey Legotron. I do warn you, Edge is quite quiet right now.. so post will be few and far between unless it picks up.

Just a heads up.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

speaking of being quiet , many neighborhoods just suddenly quiet down significantly , it's like everyone's taking a vacation or something
oh wait..... :lol:
Argent

Post by Argent »

Only weird Americans who think it's still 1860 or something, and kids have to go back to the farm to help with the harvest.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Away on holiday for a week to the middle of nowhere with no internet. Be back next Friday~
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

have fun ^^
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Alright thankfully my computer is back up and running thankfully without having to waste 350$ on Geek squad.....
ill do my best to catch up in posts.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Hey guys. I've been really busy lately, and we've been having rolling blackouts and flash-flooding due to the rainy-season here, so it's been hard for me to keep up with the forums.

I'll try and post this weekend....
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I've been thinking of running a quick (ha ha), situational roleplay with an adventure type theme. Would anyone be interested in joining it?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Possibly. Depends what type of situation. I've never done SRP before. nor do I know anything about it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Basically it'd be housepets meets Zork and the goal would be to get out alive with as much treasure as possible ("death" would just be a quick teleport out with no chance of return).
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I've never heard of Zork.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Here's a link to it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork

Basically where many big time adventure games and the origin of grues comes from.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Cool id do it!
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I'm in.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

So basically like the "Temple Crashers" HP! arc? I had to look up "grues" too btw. Could be fun.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Slightly along the lines of that arc yes. I don't have everything settled yet in my head (rules and such) but if this generates enough interest I'll see about getting an ooc thread.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I'm still waiting for the people from edge city to respond but I'd love to join that type of roleplay. I forgot, are we supposed to post our characters here before the ooc is up?

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

As a fan of text based adventure games, I'd be interested in participating ^_^
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All righty. So that's at least 4 people so far. Any more interested? I think about 7 should be good.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

xhunterko wrote:All righty. So that's at least 4 people so far. Any more interested? I think about 7 should be good.
I counted five
Also, again I forget if I need to post my characters here until the ooc get up or just wait for the ooc.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All right. Probably best to just wait for the ooc.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Okiedokie.

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Sorry for not being able to post, people, but i had a lot to do this last three weeks. In a few (about 8-9) hours I'll be able to post. From Saturday I'll be going on a 5 or 6 day trip (depends on the events).
From Saturday until I return, I'll pm people who will take control over some of my characters.
Thanks for the understanding!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters