Name-
Danny.

-Character Type-
Main
-Species-
A short haired cat

-Age-
-Neighborhood-
I'm looking at Brookshire Meadows right now, as it looks like they have an opening, if they don't I'll join any board that will have me.

-Appearance-
Danny is a little bit below average height, Mostly gray, with a white patch over his left eye. His eyes are a very pale green. Danny wears baseball caps almost everywhere.
-Personality-
Danny's family has moved from a small rustic town. Danny never really fit in and as a result developed a very caustic set of mannerisms to cover his own insecurities. He'll never admit it but he wants desperately to have a group of close friends. He doesn't take alot of gruff from those he views as less intelligent (everyone) and generally tends to grate on people's nerves. That said he is loyal to the few friends he has, and generally tries to be friendly towards others when he isn't being condescending(or maybe even while he's being condescending).

-Other Notes-
Danny lives with his "parents" Martha and george Schneider, and there 14 year old son phil. Danny loves his parents and Phil. Danny spent alot of time at home in their previous town, and naturally got on their nerves alot, as a result they're pushing him to get out of the house more in their new home. Martha and George are both middle school teachers (English and biology respectively)
Danny reads alot (his favorite author is steinbeck) and is somewhat of a night owl, often wandering the town late at night when he can't sleep

Strength-5
Perception- 8
Endurance-4
Charisma- 4
Intelligence- 7
Agility- 9
Luck- 5
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Name: Matt Gingerback
Species: wolf
DOB:March 13, 2011
Team: Team Colbàlt sabéra
Partner/best friend: Cole
Relatives: only an older brother.
Place of residence:Richardson Valley
Likes: Cole, having fun, Playing, French food, friends, warm places.
Dislikes: spicy food, not being around Cole,italian food, board games, the cold.
Matt is a young hyperactive wolf who can't sit still for anything, and love to play. he is mostly seen with Cole, or Sarah. Most would consider him adorable, but he hates to be called it(except by Cole, who hardly ever says it) he hopelessly follows around Cole everywhere he goes.its been that way ever since Cole helped him.

Appearance: 
His fur is jet black all over except for on his hind left paw whic is white. His body is small, and slender. The type built for speed. He also has a scar going down his left eye.his tail is slightly darker than the rest of his body. He hardly is ever seen without a smile on his face.

Personality:
Matt is a hyper pup who pounces on everyone, and everything asking to play. Cole usually pulls him off before he can actually hurt anybody. He'll apologize afterwords. The only thing ever on his mind is playing, and Cole. It is almost impossible to get him upset, or mad,the only thing that could get him mad is if someone made fun of his eye. But they hardly ever say anything.
The only person who ever did got severely hurt by Cole

History:
No backstory for you people! Sorry! XP
Extra note: Matt has a best friend named Kit who he hangs out with when he can't hang out with Cole.
He lives with Cole and his owner: Alexander Gingerback

SPECIAL 42
strength:2
Perception:4
Endurance:6
Charisma:4
Intelligence:6
Agility:10 
Luck:10

Name: Cole Gingerback
Age: 14 in human yrs I think that's 63 in dog years right.
Species: Siberian husky
DOB:Jan 27
Team:Cobàlt sabéra
Partner/best friend: Matt
POR:Richardson Valley
Enemies: none (for the moment)
Likes:books, sleeping, being lazy, Matt, squeaky toys, French cuisine, and sappy romance stories
Dislike:people who wish harm on Matt, not being around Matt,Hot weather,Foxes, and hard work.
Cole is a lazy good for nothing,slob who comes from a rich, and powerful family.however he hates his family name, cause everyone expects too much from him. All he wants is to have a nice, quiet, peaceful life.He may be lazy, but he is very perceptive of his surroundings, and can notice even the slightest of changes, and his accuracy is dead-on,he hardly ever miscalculates on anything. He loves reading books as a way to kill time. he's the type of person who takes his time with what he's reading.

Appearance: his fur is snow white. His owner forces him to keep his fur well groomed, so he will look presentable in public. At home he keeps his fur groomed to a certain extent. his eyes are a strange shade of dark violet. He wears a platinum studded collar with a ouroboros symbol for his tag.

Personality: He really can't stand the company of anybody, except for Matt. He loves him like a brother. And is very protective of him. He always gives everybody warnings about Matt like"if you so much as make Matt cry, I swear I will make you wish you were never born," and he is not one to make light threats. The only time he ever takes anything serious, is if Matt's involved.He likes to take things slow,and enjoys the time he's got .

History:around five years ago when Matt was nine,and used to live in colarado he found a wolf pup half dead on the road. He rushed the pup to his house and asked his owner (technically dad) to take it to the vet. His father said no, and said that a filthy creature like that deserved to die. And was about to have the pup thrown out, but Cole pleaded, and begged with his father to help him, he almost cried even, his father finally said yes, and took him to the vet. After the pup got better, and left the vet he asked the pup if he had a name or a home. He said his name was Matt, and he didnt have a home to go to. Cole asked his father to let the pup stay with them.
And after thinking about it he said yes. But on one condition: that he take care of him, and he make sure that he doesn't destroy anything. And with that started the friendship between the two. They became the best of friends that they are now.

SPECIAL 42
strength:10
Perception:10
Endurance:2
Charisma:10
Intelligence:6
Agility:2
Luck:2

Secret shame: he loves cute stuffed animals, and sleeps with a teddy bear.Matt is the only person who knows ( besides the people reading this)
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

[This sheet has been removed and will be re-added (updated version) in another post]
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

If anyone is interested, I had an idea for a seasonal rpg for pet-friendly. A few have done Halloween themed rpgs before, but I thought why not make one like a pf spin-off of the marble hornets tapes. If anyone likes the idea and would be willing to try it out just say so, I have a short intro for it ready if it gets enough attention.

Also, for those of you who don't know what the marble hornets tapes are and end up looking them up, be warned because it definitely falls under the category of 'nightmare-fuel'.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I guess I'll give it a shot.

*starts looking for "marble hornets", despite major fear intolerance*
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

OMG! IVE ALREADY Watched 5 of the entries... I can't believe I'm watching more! This is so scary! Leaf DO NOT WATCH THEM!!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

You know that only peaks my curiosity.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I mean it! Dude I'm telling you! I don't know if I'm more mad at D-Stinger, or scared!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

He did give a fair warning, so it's your fault if you get scared.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Hey im not that scared! Okay we have to stop before the mods say anything.
Okay I know I'm scared, but I can't stop watching!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

TensaZangetsu wrote:D-Stinger

Just wondering, but was that intentional, or a typo?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Oh sorry. Okay this is way off topic... So what were you saying about the seasonal rpg?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Oh sorry. Okay this is way off topic... So what were you saying about the seasonal rpg?

If enought people want to, we could have a pet-friendly rpg with a similar premise to Marble Hornets. I think it'd be fun, especially with halloween coming up. But hey, if it gets popular maybe we could keep it going.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I think that would be cool.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I agree with leaf... I'd join.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Awesome, two people already.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

I'd just like to say that this is a great idea. Count me in as well.
The Moon Howler

Here's my sheet for Brookshire Meadows or Sunset plateau, hope it will be liked

------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jack Seagle

Nickname: Flametail

Species: Nebelung cat

Neighborhood: none at the moment

Appearance:
A typical member of the Nebelung, yet a bit taller. His eyes are emerald green, his fur – typical light grayish color.
His collar is pale blue with a round medallion shaped Royal blue tag with a golden-silvery flame encrusted on it.

Personality:
Jack is nice and talkative cat, usually receiving extra (and sometime unwanted) attention, because of what he does and also his rare species.
He can’t stand when others fake. He’s willing to accept anyone for what they truly are.
He only performs at evening or night, yet, during the day, he likes to practice or learn/teach someone.
He’s very honest and straight, which could get him in trouble sometimes.

Background:
He’s a professional Poi(flame)-dancer and acrobat, working with his Dad on the ‘Floating circus’ – a cruise ship, which makes a week long cruises with Circus performances every night.
Due to a crisis, the owner of both the ship and the circus had to sell the vessel and dispatch the circus troop, paying them all good sums as a compensation for the contracts they made.
To his luck Lans Seagle, Jack’s Father, is a great Chef and, along with his pet, switched towns for a while, until they finally settled on <Neighborhood>, because of its Pet friendly status.

Other Info:
- He always carries an I-pod with his favorite music in his collar
- He has learned some cooking as well
- He can’t stand unkempt houses
- He believes in the spirits of the Elements and worships them.

Strengths and weaknesses
W – his honesty causes troubles sometimes
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – he can easily forgive others, as long as they apologize to him
S – he can recognize when others fake

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 7
E - 6
C - 5
I - 6
A - 8
L – 5

color: yet to be decided

--------- the new addition ---------------

Name: Johnny Seagle

Nickname: Pyreswing

Neighborhood: <blank>

Appearance:
A typical member of the Nebelung, yet a bit taller. His eyes are unusual (for the species) sapphire blue, his fur – typical light grayish color.
His collar is pale green with a round medallion shaped Forest green tag with a silvery-golden flame encrusted on it.

Personality:
Johnny is nice and talkative cat, usually receiving even more attention than his brother, because of the unusual for his species eyes.
Unlike Jack, Johnny is a bit of a show-off, which get him in quite a troubles sometimes.
He, like his brother, only performs at evening or night, yet, during the day, he likes to practice with Jack or learn/teach someone.
With exception of his showing, he’s very honest and straight, like his brother, although he’s even bigger hothead than his brother.

Background:
He’s a professional Poi(flame)-dancer and acrobat, working with his Dad and brother on the ‘Floating circus’ – a cruise ship, which makes a week long cruises with Circus performances every night.
He also plays on his Nyabinghi drums, while he's bored.
Due to a crisis, the owner of both the ship and the circus had to sell the vessel and dismiss the circus troop, paying them all good sums as a compensation for the contracts they made.
To his luck Lans Seagle, Johnny’s and Father, is a great Chef and, along with his pets, Johnny and Jack, switched towns for a while, until they finally settled on < Neighborhood >, because of its Pet friendly status.

Other Info:
- He has learned to play (Rastafarian) Nyabinghi drums as well
- He also believes in the spirits of the Elements and worships them.

Strengths and weaknesses
W – Hothead to the core
S/W – he’s stubborn

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 6
E - 6
C - 6
I - 6
A - 8
L – 5

(They are twins and colleagues and they won't be separated in no way)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

The Moon Howler wrote:Here's my sheet for Brookshire Meadows or Sunset plateau, hope it will be liked

------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jack Seagle

Nickname: Flametail

Neighborhood: none at the moment

Appearance:
A typical member of the Nebelung, yet a bit taller. His eyes are emerald green, his fur – typical light grayish color.
His collar is pale blue with a round medallion shaped Royal blue tag with a golden-silvery flame encrusted on it.

Personality:
Jack is nice and talkative cat, usually receiving extra (and sometime unwanted) attention, because of what he does and also his rare species.
He can’t stand when others fake. He’s willing to accept anyone for what they truly are.
He only performs at evening or night, yet, during the day, he likes to practice or learn/teach someone.
He’s very honest and straight, which could get him in trouble sometimes.

Background:
He’s a professional Poi(flame)-dancer and acrobat, working with his Dad on the ‘Floating circus’ – a cruise ship, which makes a week long cruises with Circus performances every night.
Due to a crisis, the owner of both the ship and the circus had to sell the vessel and dispatch the circus troop, paying them all good sums as a compensation for the contracts they made.
To his luck Lans Seagle, Jack’s Father, is a great Chef and, along with his pet, switched towns for a while, until they finally settled on <Neighborhood>, because of its Pet friendly status.

Other Info:
- He has learned some cooking as well
- He can’t stand unkempt houses
- He believes in the spirits of the Elements and worships them.

Strengths and weaknesses
S/W – he’s stubborn

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 7
E - 6
C - 5
I - 6
A - 8
L – 5

--------- the new addition ---------------

Name: Johnny Seagle

Nickname: Pyreswing

Neighborhood: <blank>

Appearance:
A typical member of the Nebelung, yet a bit taller. His eyes are unusual (for the species) sapphire blue, his fur – typical light grayish color.
His collar is pale green with a round medallion shaped Forest green tag with a silvery-golden flame encrusted on it.

Personality:
Johnny is nice and talkative cat, usually receiving even more attention than his brother, because of the unusual for his species eyes.
Unlike Jack, Johnny is a bit of a show-off, which get him in quite a troubles sometimes.
He, like his brother, only performs at evening or night, yet, during the day, he likes to practice with Jack or learn/teach someone.
With exception of his showing, he’s very honest and straight, like his brother, although he’s even bigger hothead than his brother.

Background:
He’s a professional Poi(flame)-dancer and acrobat, working with his Dad and brother on the ‘Floating circus’ – a cruise ship, which makes a week long cruises with Circus performances every night.
He also plays on his Nyabinghi drums, while he's bored.
Due to a crisis, the owner of both the ship and the circus had to sell the vessel and dismiss the circus troop, paying them all good sums as a compensation for the contracts they made.
To his luck Lans Seagle, Johnny’s and Father, is a great Chef and, along with his pets, Johnny and Jack, switched towns for a while, until they finally settled on < Neighborhood >, because of its Pet friendly status.

Other Info:
- He has learned to play (Rastafarian) Nyabinghi drums as well
- He also believes in the spirits of the Elements and worships them.

Strengths and weaknesses
W – Hothead to the core
S/W – he’s stubborn

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 6
E - 6
C - 6
I - 6
A - 8
L – 5

(They are twins and colleagues and they won't be separated in no way)
If you're trying to join brookshire they'll ask you to post your sheet in the Brookshire OOC too.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

I am about to get to that... but I didn't had the time to do it at the moment... going to do it in a jiffy!

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

This will be a temporary character for Blue Peak Shore..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mae Li

Neighbourhood: Blue Peak Shore (On a Police K-9 short official tour of duty)

Backstory:
Mae Li had been Randy's next door neighbor in the slums of Hong Kong until he ran away. With a relationship she had built with the oblivious Japanese Spitz based on mushy and cute puppy love alone, she was devastated to hear of his sudden disappearance. Randy's owner had been out for a couple of weeks and to make matters worse, she came home from Police K-9 training one day to find her owner lying dead on the ground after struggling from a massive heart attack.

With no friends or relatives to adopt her, the poor dog went back to the pound where she got adopted previously. Coincidentally, she met with Randy's owner who happened to get a job there and after a few weeks he managed to take her into his own home.

Since then, he had been filling her head with lies about Randy, telling her stories about his wrongdoings, his thievery and feeding her with false tales of his disobedience and insolence, which caused a lot of disblief within the husky but soon she had nothing but dissapointment for Randy. Within good timing, the two got wind of Randy's whereabouts through various sources, and Mae Li had been recently assigned to be part of the Police K-9 unit in Meriweather Island for a short tour of duty.

With a concerned and forgiving expression concealing intentions of malice and deceit, Randy's owner simply stated that despite of all he had done he still loved him and wanted him home as soon as possible.

Mae Li then left a day later for her tour of duty as well as with the message relayed from her new owner to Randy. But with a sneaky character like that, Mae definetly had more in store for him. Something sinister was brewing...

Personality:
Mae mostly has a cheery personality, but is rather quiet and it takes a while to get the ice broken when getting to know her. She is a generally happy person and is always thinking of something. She gets upset easily if she isn't satisfied with something, and isn't afraid to be arrogant if she has to be.

Other notes:
-She has a Desert Eagle pistol as a side arm.
-She suffers from a sight deffiency which increases her degree every 5-6 months, a no-no in the police force which good eyesight is a
pre-requisite. How she got managed to pass that, no one knows. But how she managed to be part of the force still
remains a mystery..

SPECIAL:
Strength: 6 ''Push ups with one hand? Piece of cake.''
Perception: 7 "I seriously don't know what you're looking at over there.."
Endurance: 5 "Ugh yeah....I'm good....I...*ack*...think.."
Charisma: 3 ''Talk to the paw" xP
Intelligence: 8 "You will need more than just Calculus to get my brain working"
Agility: 8 "If Lamborghini were a dog, I'm the one baby"
Luck: 5 "Luck's for losers, although I *do* need the occasional waving paw kitty once in a while to get me rich in the lottery"
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Any neighborhoods still recruiting?
I've been on a bit of a character creating binge and I have a couple good ideas kicking around.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:This will be a temporary character for Blue Peak Shore..
Name: Mae Li
Other notes:
-She has a Desert Eagle pistol as a side arm.
Sorry, the gun fanatic in me just had to notice this X|

It would be almost comical to see a dog carrying a Desert Eagle as a duty weapon. For a sidearm, that’d be like a human officer with a pistol-grip 12 gauge holstered by their side. :lol:
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lol ok. I've never seen or held on before so my estimation of how a DE or any other gun to fit in a dog's paw is kinda vague.

Uhm....what about uh...a Glock? That's a slightly smaller handgun right??
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

thrasherblades wrote:Lol ok. I've never seen or held on before so my estimation of how a DE or any other gun to fit in a dog's paw is kinda vague.
Stick with the DE
go big or go home
:lol:
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

A Desert Eagle would not fit very well into a dog's paw.

I would recommend a Glock M-850, better fit for a dogs paw, 9mm handgun, and has a very nice grip.

I've held revolvers, rifles, standard 9mm handguns, and even shotguns. I think I at least know that a dog would not only have a hard time holding the gun, but shooting it repeatedly.

My dad was in the Navy, and has (legally) had a hunting license since he was 12, so my family has a lot of guns lying about.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

you do recall the in the HP! universe, dogs are a bit larger and that their hands are out of proportion with the rest of their body, right? I's say that anything humans can hold, pets can hold just as well.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Awesome bro. Thanks for the heads up.

I've only handled an AR-15 rifle when I was serving the army 4 years ago. That's all I know lol.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:you do recall the in the HP! universe, dogs are a bit larger and that their hands are out of proportion with the rest of their body, right? I's say that anything humans can hold, pets can hold just as well.
While that may be true, a Desert Eagle is a fairly large handgun, and the hands of the pets aren't quite human sized. They may be able to hold it, but it would be fairly uncomfortable, and hard to keep accurate past the first or second shot. This can be compensated for with training, but it's not something that's likely to be done.

Now a Glock M-850 is a medium sized handgun, is the standard 9mm handgun (since some officers aren't even able to have 10mm handguns), and is fairly accurate past the first few rounds. Since it's a standard 9mm handgun, it won't require special training to get the gun licensed for field use.

I'm sorry if this is considered arguing, but I do have my idea on this well founded.
Love me right now! Done.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Since I started this I might as well share my view as well.

Aside from it being excessively large, heavy, and powerful for a pet (or most anyone in need of a side-arm for that matter), the Desert Eagle has never found it’s way into official military or law enforcement use, contrary to the huge amount hype it gets from Hollywood and video games. Even in pet-friendly it would be a bit out of the ordinary.

A while back I had a debate a little too similar to this, the end result was settling on the FN Herstal five-seven pistol. The reason being it’s compact, uses specialized rounds, and is among the lightest side-arms available (I speak from experience on this detail; the polymer composite makes it feel about as heavy as a plastic toy when unloaded.), which in the long run could make it ideal for someone like say an anthropomorphic K9.

There's also its appearance, sleek to say the least...
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

While it may be light weight and very nice looking, the specialized ammo would get expensive, and it might still require specialized training, something a pet would lack the time for with their shorter life span.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

while they do have a shorter lifespan, it's significantly longer in the HP! universe then in real life. they have enough time for specialized training.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Not to meantion that dogs seem to pick up on learning new skills far more efficiently than humans.

Peanut for example: Who was the last five-year-old you spoke to who could read fast enough to clear out the library in about one weekend?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

That may be true, but it's not seen like that through human eyes. It's always weeks of training to get in, then months...

I guess the specialized training would leave them with the time... hmm. But I'm still sticking to cost, accuracy, and how available the guns themselves are.
Love me right now! Done.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:Lol ok. I've never seen or held on before so my estimation of how a DE or any other gun to fit in a dog's paw is kinda vague.

Go here, tell it what size your monitor is, an it will give you a life sized look at the Desert Eagle.
http://pective.com/pic/desert-eagle-3

Now does she have the .357, .44, or the .50ae version?

*** things to remember ***
Pets only come up to a humans waist, so they normally only stand 3 to 4 feet tall.

Many Macho humans have had there wrists broken by the recoil of the Desert Eagle an .44 automag.. usually by trying to fire it one handed like Clint Eastwood.

Even the shooters in Top Shot, couldn't handle the .500 magnum revolver very well at all.
One even had the recoil send the gun back to smack them in the face.

I can just see a pet firing a HEAVY handgun that is nearly 1/3 there length long. an going tumbling over backwards by the recoil.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Leafolawl wrote:That may be true, but it's not seen like that through human eyes. It's always weeks of training to get in, then months...

I guess the specialized training would leave them with the time... hmm. But I'm still sticking to cost, accuracy, and how available the guns themselves are.
Well, FNH isnt exactly cheap, but that's it's only real weak-point, considering that the character was going to use a Deagle, I'd say a five-seven would be a fair-trade and money well spent :roll:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Since we're at it, the K9 security forces at bps are allowed to use the Ingram mac 11 when necessary
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Since we're at it, K9's in the strip are also allowed to use ghost magic to teleport from place to place.
*ducks*
(unless it has to be a human holding it to invoke said magic and I'm getting it wrong. Then again, Terrance isn't exactly human.)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

thrasherblades wrote:-She has a Desert Eagle pistol as a side arm.
If a dog fired such a weapon, it would need to take a moment to recover from the recoil, as it would have been thrown backwards across the room. High-Powered handguns are just that, and have a ridiculous amount of kickback focused into a small contraption. A Glock is standard-issue, and sounds a bit more reasonable to me...

You could also just not worry about it, as I doubt it will ever matter...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Yeah a Glock sounds better for an anthromorphic dog even if its in the HP! context. There's another one right, I recall it's called the Beretta? Heard that it packs a punch just like the DE too...