Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hello, everyone!

The Moon Howler! is back (in black) and ready to Rock'n'ROLL!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Howdy, people o da RP forum. I'd just like to say that there's still one spot left in the SRP Terra Ridge :D .
If anyone's interested please submit a ref sheet in the OCC for the Rp. Thanks!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

It might be a little late, but I don’t suppose anyone would go for a PF Halloween thread like they did a long time ago, would they?
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys! Richmond Acres is still looking for new RPers! Come on! All are welcome! E{O:=
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hey guys I've got a pretty busy week on tap what with the two quizzes, reading to catch up on, and various halloween festivities so I'm going to be M.I.A. until this weekend. I'm probably not going to be able to get on and caught up until this coming sunday.
Sorry to be a pain but if I'm going to get through this week I'm going to need to cut myself off from the forum completely. I'm too much of a procrastinator to do it any other way.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I won't be cutting my self off completely, but I do have like, 3 or 4 assignments I have to get done by Thursday.

then I'm going to an anime convention and WILL be cut off from the forums from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon. then catching up will take me a little while.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
KogaShinigami
Location: Between here and there, but more there than here...

Post by KogaShinigami »

Hi. ^^ I'm kind of new to the whole role playing thing myself, but I figured it might help me with writing ideas. Besides, I've had an idea for a character for a while now so guess I'll put him here for now.

Name:Kronos (prefers to be called K')

Species: Cat, Calico

Neighborhood: None (at the moment)

Owner: Namine Rosewood (K' sees her as his mother)

-Appearance-
K' is of normal height for a cat his age, though he's convinced shorter than most. He has a rather slim build over all, which is to be expected of a feline though it has a slight feminine curve to it. His fur is somewhat strange compared to other calico's as his is almost completely black with a white upper chest, muzzle, and paws with random spots of brown along his spine, hind legs (as well as right before the white on his paws), tail, face, and completely brown ears. Note: these are small spots, so in the distance, he looks like a black cat. Due to his slender build and silk like fur, K' is often thought to be a girl, which annoys him quite a bit but he never shows it. He wears a dark blue collar loosely around his neck with a strange tag in the shape of a heart with a rack in the center. On an odd note, his tail seems much longer than most other cats.

-Personality-
K' is actually quite the intellectual as he as a deep love for reading. As such, he's not much for going outside for long periods of time without a good reason. Many would call him strange and he would agree saying, "it is better to be different than to be the same as everyone else." However, he truly seeks a friend of some kind as he has never known anyone other than his owner. He has a strange manner of speech, often being more formal than need be which can throw some people off. It doesn't help that he is rather shy as well.

Despite his shyness, K' is actually very kind and friendly to everyone he meets. Sadly, his luck as always been against him. Always in the right place at the wrong time. Yet, he does his best to stay happy, even if his sadness shows. K' can't stand it when others are sad and will out of his way to make someone smile. K' likes drawing, writing, and listening to music(he loves to hear others sing). He is also not afraid of water strangely enough, however he is frightened by mirrors and heights. On another strange side note, K' has a strange interest in canines which leads most people to think he is a dog-lover, which may be true.

-Other Notes-
K' was found as a kitten by Ms. Rosewood some time after her husband died of cancer previous year. With no children and no close family members she wanted to adopt a kitten. Sadly, she didn't have enough money to get one at the shelter. On her way home she saw a small box with a sign on it that said "free kittens." It was raining rather hard at the time when she rushed over to the box. Only one very small kitten was left in the all lone, curled up in the rain. Seeing the the kitten, she picked him up and returned home. K' does not remember anything before his "mother" took him home and cares not to know who his real parents are.

His name "Kronos" is a direct reference to "Cronos," the god of all the other gods in Greek mythology showing that his owner is also rather bright. In fact, she was the one who bought him his first book and taught him to read.

K's broken heart tag is one he himself picked out. He said it was because "This one looks lonely, like me. So maybe if I get it, we can be lonely together."

It is actually not known if K' really is male or not. No one as ever interacted with him enough to tell. The prefix "he" is used mostly by himself so other simply assumed that he is male. Not even his owner knows if K' is a boy or a girl. K' also doesn't seem to take note of other people genders either as he has to ask over and over again to remember. This is odd due to the fact that he can memorize everything about a person, except their gender.

-SPECIAL-

Strength-4 "I'm not the strongest person around sadly."
Perception-8 "You've got something on your collar..." *Points at microscopic soda stain and attempts to clean it*
Endurance- 5 "I can go jogging with you... but I would rather not."
Charisma- 6 "I'm... kind of new at this "making friends" stuff..."
Intelligence- 9 "I really like reading. Oh, does anyone have a copy of Edgar Allan Poe's complete works I could barrow?"
Agility- 7 "Again, I can climb trees, jump really high and stuff like that... But I would rather not unless I have to."
Luck- 3 "I hate my luck..."

Okay so here is my first attempt. If anyone has feedback about what improve on or if I made an error of some kind or if I broke a rule or some forth thing I can't think to list, please let me know. Thank you. ^^ Also, don't be afraid to tell me what some of you think of K'. After all, he's still a work in progress.
"Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Wearing a backpack and a turtleneck is like a weak midget trying to bring you down."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Hey, that looks like a pretty good character! I bet you'll do well here. :)

He'd probably do well in Brookshire Meadows or Richmond Acres, depending on the level of action you're looking for.

In the mean time, I'd suggest you add some formatting and stuff to that to pretty it up, and decide if there are any changes you'd like to make, or maybe find an image to throw in...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

Um, I might just do that. ^^ Although my formatting skills are about the level of a no armed man (think about it) and I'm not really sure how to pretty it up. Do you have any suggestion on how to do so?
"Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Wearing a backpack and a turtleneck is like a weak midget trying to bring you down."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Try wrapping the sheet itself in a quote block, so it stands out clearly from the rest of the post. Also try bolding and underlining things like category names. Go look at my character-sheet for Rikki if you want a good example...
KogaShinigami wrote:Name: Kronos (prefers to be called K')

SPECIAL
Strength - 4 "I'm not the strongest person around sadly."
Perception - 8 "You've got something on your collar..." *Points at microscopic soda stain and attempts to clean it*
Endurance - 5 "I can go jogging with you... but I would rather not."
Charisma - 6 "I'm... kind of new at this "making friends" stuff..."
Intelligence - 9 "I really like reading. Oh, does anyone have a copy of Edgar Allan Poe's complete works I could barrow?"
Agility - 7 "Again, I can climb trees, jump really high and stuff like that... But I would rather not unless I have to."
Luck - 3 "I hate my luck..."
Also, you need to pick a color to use for your character's text, so it stands out from the non-dialogue text.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

KogaShinigami wrote:Name: Kronos (prefers to be called K')

SPECIAL
Strength - 4 "I'm not the strongest person around sadly."
Perception - 8 "You've got something on your collar..." *Points at microscopic soda stain and attempts to clean it*
Endurance - 5 "I can go jogging with you... but I would rather not."
Charisma - 6 "I'm... kind of new at this "making friends" stuff..."
Intelligence - 9 "I really like reading. Oh, does anyone have a copy of Edgar Allan Poe's complete works I could barrow?"
Agility - 7 "Again, I can climb trees, jump really high and stuff like that... But I would rather not unless I have to."
Luck - 3 "I hate my luck..."
Microscopic is called microscopic because it's just that, too small for the naked eye to see. Even a pet with 10 PER would be unable to do that without something to make them see on a microscopic scale. I'd suggest you change that.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I think he means that he might be ocd about that. And may think he sees something that isn't actually there.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I think it's fine and Leaf is just being dumb.
I find it funny that he has enough time to post dumb things in the Main OOC, but we have to wait on him in every neighborhood on a regular basis...

-- Edit --
Also, it could be a super pet.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

RockstarRaccoon, as a moderator of these forums, I should not have to remind you that included in our major rules is a prohibition against attacking other members. This behavior will not be tolerated and is not up for discussion.
No Flaming. Do not openly attack, insult, belittle, or abuse another poster. You will be warned if this occurs; you will be banned on grounds of harassment if this appears to be chronic.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dissension wrote:RockstarRaccoon, as a moderator of these forums, I should not have to remind you that included in our major rules is a prohibition against attacking other members. This behavior will not be tolerated and is not up for discussion.
No Flaming. Do not openly attack, insult, belittle, or abuse another poster. You will be warned if this occurs; you will be banned on grounds of harassment if this appears to be chronic.
Um... sorry... Was bringing inside jokes from off the forum onto the forum... Wasn't trying to be mean...
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

I think K might do well in Richmond Acres. We need fresh blood
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*cough* What Esper said.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I think it's fine and Leaf is just being dumb.
I find it funny that he has enough time to post dumb things in the Main OOC, but we have to wait on him in every neighborhood on a regular basis...

-- Edit --
Also, it could be a super pet.
About the only thing here that's a joke that we make is that I'm not very fast when it comes to posting in character. I don't take being called dumb as a joke unless it's someone I know well enough to call them a "close friend." As I am emotionally distant, I find it hard to say anyone from the forms is a close friend. I don't take what you said personally Raccoon, but I would like for you to not say that I'm being dumb unless I'm actually doing something stupid.

However, I did look it up.
The unassisted eye is incapable of seeing things that are microscopic. It needs something to help it focus in on anything that small.

I find that "example," even if it's an exaggeration, to be unacceptable. And as someone who has O.C.D, I feel I have to point out that hallucinations aren't something that is common, unless under stress, and it isn't perception enhancing. We only seem like it sometimes because were, just as the name of the disorder says, Obsessive.

What I say isn't final though. I don't hold the authority to force you to change it, and so, feel free to go to any town you feel like. I just thought I'd share what I know.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I think "microscopic" is not meant in its literal sense. I think he means he can see a small stain that someone else would see and say "wow, how did you notice that? it's practically microscopic!" not a hallucination, not super-powered vision, just able to see something most people wouldn't notice, as a high perception score would indicate.

also, I'm back and will try to catch up on my RPs tonight.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

I'm... I'm sorry to have created this much trouble over this character... I mean, this was my first time trying to make a RP character... I was just looking on feedback on how to do so and if I did something wrong... If it continues to cause this much negative energy, please someone just delete my post...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Leafolawl wrote:I don't take being called dumb as a joke unless it's someone I know well enough to call them a "close friend." As I am emotionally distant, I find it hard to say anyone from the forms is a close friend. I don't take what you said personally Raccoon, but I would like for you to not say that I'm being dumb unless I'm actually doing something stupid.
Oh, sorry then. I figured you wouldn't take it personally...
I find that "example," even if it's an exaggeration, to be unacceptable. And as someone who has O.C.D, I feel I have to point out that hallucinations aren't something that is common, unless under stress, and it isn't perception enhancing. We only seem like it sometimes because were, just as the name of the disorder says, Obsessive.
He didn't mean "microscopic" literally.
KogaShinigami wrote:I'm... I'm sorry to have created this much trouble over this character... I mean, this was my first time trying to make a RP character... I was just looking on feedback on how to do so and if I did something wrong... If it continues to cause this much negative energy, please someone just delete my post...
No, you did nothing wrong with your character. It's a good character. Just keep moving on and thinking of a good neighborhood to join.
Like I said, RA and BsM would probably be good.
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

Okay, I'll try. I just don't like to cause a seen... My nerves are already messed up due to problems in my real life and I come here to have fun... I don't want to make anyone mad...

And Leafolawl... I'm sorry if I made you mad. In truth, when I was typing it out (along with the rest of verbal examples) I was just trying to have a bit of fun with it... Not over exaggerate. It was meant to be a joke I guess... I was also trying a writing technique where you use a word, like small, and look up a synonym for the word. "Microscopic" was on the list so I used it. In retrospect, I probably should have just used small... I just thought it was just funny... So again, I'm sorry... Please forgive me.

I'm... not quite sure if I should start looking at joining a neighborhood if I make amateur mistakes like this... As I said, I really don't like making people mad... It... bothers me a lot more that it should... :(
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Oh come now! There is only one way to improve in RP, and that is practice! Join RA or BsM, preferably RA. We're really friendly! E[O:=
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

I'll... think about it. :)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

You didn't make a mistake, Leaf is just nitpicking. Your character is fine.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

KogaShinigami wrote:Okay, I'll try. I just don't like to cause a seen... My nerves are already messed up due to problems in my real life and I come here to have fun... I don't want to make anyone mad...

And Leafolawl... I'm sorry if I made you mad. In truth, when I was typing it out (along with the rest of verbal examples) I was just trying to have a bit of fun with it... Not over exaggerate. It was meant to be a joke I guess... I was also trying a writing technique where you use a word, like small, and look up a synonym for the word. "Microscopic" was on the list so I used it. In retrospect, I probably should have just used small... I just thought it was just funny... So again, I'm sorry... Please forgive me.

I'm... not quite sure if I should start looking at joining a neighborhood if I make amateur mistakes like this... As I said, I really don't like making people mad... It... bothers me a lot more that it should... :(
I'm not mad, I'm just not comfortable with things that sound like tall tales. Those have always irritated me.

You've done nothing wrong, it's just a difference in our standpoints when it comes to how we word things. I also tend to take things too literally on occasion, so that could also be a factor, but the point stands that what Raccoon says is correct, I'm just being my usual nit-picky self. A big part of being obsessive compulsive is that I'm heavily nit-picky, so don't take what I say as if it's meant to be deconstructive.

And to be honest with you, I have a really hard time picking up on jokes sometimes. Even the most blatant are seen as if it's serious input.
Love me right now! Done.
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

I see. ^^ Now I understand Leaf and I' m still sorry non the less. I can understand how that is as my girlfriend can behave a bit like that in terms that she too can be nick-picky. There's nothing wrong with it, as in most cases, people who are can help spot mistakes that people (like me) make to help improve ourselves. I should know since I make a lot of mistakes. I suppose that it was just in the way you and other treated the matter that made me feel as though I angered you. Again I'm sorry for any hardship I my have inflected on you without meaning to. I am trying to revise the character sheet as we speak (i.e. change some wordings, add a bit more here and there, add a more "interesting personality or personalities," and color text and so on) using the advice you and Raccoon gave me.

And as for the "not catching jokes" part, I too am guilty of not always understanding a light hearted subject and taking deep offense. So I can somewhat understand what you mean. So, despite the fact I have said it several times, I'm sorry for any negative energy that might have been felt.

Also, sorry if you got sick of seeing me apologize so many times. It's a force of habit. :)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Koga, you're fine, I was just being... well, me, for lack of better phrases.

Anyways, I feel like I have to apologize for completely vanishing for a few days. Something happened and it's been taking all of my attention. Even the ADHD parts of my attention, which is astonishing, actually.

I'll try to catch back up with the RPs I'm in A.S.A.P.
Love me right now! Done.
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

Alright Leaf.^^

Well, I've been playing around with fixing up K' a bit and I think it sounds better.

Name:Vino Kronos (only a few know his real name, Vino, fewer still call him by it, as he often called K')

Born in: Unknown

Birth Date: Unknown (Namine decided to set it to the day she found him, Feb.2)

Accent: K' talks with a strong Chicago accent, much a gangster from the 1930s ( Sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwTBdr7jLnY K' sounds a lot like red head while his owner sound a bit like the girl. Used this because its a accent that's hard to describe)

-Appearance-
K' is of normal height for a cat his age, though he's convinced shorter than most. He has a rather slim build over all, which is to be expected of a feline though it has a slight feminine curve to it. His fur is somewhat strange compared to other calico's as his is almost completely black with a white upper chest, muzzle, and paws with random spots of brown along his spine, hind legs (as well as right before the white on his paws), tail, face, and completely brown ears. Note: these are small spots, so in the distance, he looks like a black cat from the back. Due to his slender build and silk like fur, K' is often thought to be a girl, which annoys him quite a bit but he never shows it. He wears a dark blue collar loosely around his neck with a strange tag in the shape of a heart with a rack in the center. On an odd note, his tail seems much longer than most other cats. (No picture yet, sorry)

-Personality-
K' is actually quite the intellectual as he as a deep love for reading. As such, he's not much for going outside for long periods of time without a good reason. Many would call him strange and he would agree saying, "it is better to be different than to be the same as everyone else." However, he truly seeks a friend of some kind as he has never known anyone other than his owner. He has a strange manner of speech, often being more formal than need be which, combined with his accent, can throw some people off. It doesn't help that he is rather shy as well.

Despite his shyness, K' is actually very kind and friendly to everyone he meets. Sadly, his luck as always been against him. Always in the right place at the wrong time. Yet, he does his best to stay happy, even if his sadness shows. K' can't stand it when others are sad and will out of his way to make someone smile. K' likes drawing, writing, and listening to music(he loves to hear others sing). He is also not afraid of water strangely enough, however he is frightened by mirrors and heights. On another strange side note, K' has a strange interest in canines which leads most people to think he is a dog-lover, which may be true.

With his sweet manner of speech, along with his his intelligence and perception, K' unknowingly creates a sense of calm that seems to come over most people. While not as strong or tough, he still possesses some of the natural agility of his feline decent. However, he has not used it in some time. In terms of his demeanor, K' has never been mad (it is unknown if he can even feel anger) and takes a non aggressive stance most of the time as he would rather talk things out.

His speech is often kind and intelligent, but he can often be blunt at time when talking about his opinion or his emotions. He means no harm in this as he is still not use to talking to most people.

-Other Notes-
K' was found as a kitten by Ms. Rosewood some time after her husband died of cancer previous year. With no children and no close family members she wanted to adopt a kitten. Sadly, she didn't have enough money to get one at the shelter. On her way home she saw a small box with a sign on it that said "free kittens." It was raining rather hard at the time when she rushed over to the box. Only one very small kitten was left in the all lone, curled up in the rain only wearing a small collar with a tag that read "Vino." Seeing the the kitten, she picked him up and returned home. K' does not remember anything before his "mother" took him home and cares not to know who his real parents are.

His last name "Kronos" is a direct reference to "Cronos," the god of all the other gods in Greek mythology showing that his owner is also rather bright (it is not known why she did not give K' her last name). In fact, she was the one who bought him his first book and taught him to read. Since then, K' has loved to learn.

K' has a spot under his chin that if petted lightly makes him purr uncontrollably and makes him very relaxed.

K's broken heart tag is one he himself picked out. He said it was because "This one looks lonely, like me. So maybe if I get it, we can be lonely together."

It is actually not known if K' really is male or not. No one as ever interacted with him enough to tell. The prefix "he" is used mostly by himself so other simply assumed that he is male. Not even his owner knows if K' is a boy or a girl. K' also doesn't seem to take note of other people genders either as he has to ask over and over again to remember. This is odd due to the fact that he can memorize everything about a person, except their gender.

It is a little known fact that K' is a hopeless romantic, as he believe in love in first sight, though he has not yet the "one."

-Vino's (K') own thoughts-
Have you ever thought that this world, the one we stand in, might not be real? Sometimes, I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, all of this could just be a dream. So what will happen if I wake up? I don't know and I hope I never know. Besides, my imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself waking up. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I do wake up, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. But I don't want to wake up if this is a dream. I don't to forget the people whom I've meet. I don't want to see this world disappear. So please, if this is just a dream, try not to wake me from this beautiful, wonderful dream.

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-

Strength-4 "I'm not the strongest person around, sadly."
Perception-8 "You've got something on your collar..." *Points at tiny soda stain and attempts to clean it*
Endurance- 5 "I can go jogging with you... but I would rather not."
Charisma- 7 "I'm... kind of new at this "making friends" stuff, so please forgive me."
Intelligence- 9 "I really like reading. Oh, does anyone have a copy of Edgar Allan Poe's complete works I could barrow?"
Agility- 6 "Again, I can climb trees, jump kind of high and stuff like that... But I would rather not unless I have to."
Luck- 3 "I hate my luck..."

I added a bit of color here and there, worded a few things better, made a bit of a note on his voice, and changed one stat point. I also added a "thoughts" part to show how he over thinks life. Also, I love that accent. :lol: Hopefully, this sounds a bit better. Also, I gave him a first name, "Vino." I think everything looks a lot better now. Also, sorry about the video, but this is the best one I could find that sounds the closest to how I thought he would sound.
Last edited by KogaShinigami on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

KogaShinigami wrote:(only a few call him Vino, fewer still even know his first name, as he often called K')
... This defies logic.
Love me right now! Done.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Leafolawl wrote:
KogaShinigami wrote:(only a few call him Vino, fewer still even know his first name, as he often called K')
... This defies logic.
Everyone I know knows me as Raccoon. Most of them don't know my legal name. I go by Raccoon instead.
Logic is not defied.
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

Nope, that was my completely my fault this time. :lol: I meant to flip that around during editing, my bad. I was trying to say "Few knew his first name, and fewer still used it." So, that was my bad. But I'll be a pet cat myself if I post up a edited version with only one sentence changed (this is a joke, as I would if really needed, but come on, one sentence?!). So please give me and horrible typing skillz. Though cut me some slack, I'm typing with a messed up right hand.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well you could just edit the mistake out of the post. there is an edit button.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

What?! * dies of post-shock*

I've looked all over an edit button and I can't find! I'm such a failure... A disgrace to the Shinigami name... Someone just pull the trigger! I really need help with computers. :lol:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

it's up next to the quote button in the top right corner of the post
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
KogaShinigami

Post by KogaShinigami »

Wait, there's a quote button?... I Lord, I really do need help...

I think I see them. God, I'm stupid...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I'm considering dropping from a group. Not sure which. No, it's not Sunset.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

please don't let it be Applegate. I like Miles
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Noooooooo!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

For when BsM picks back up...
Name - Lone Star
Species - Horse
Age - 8 (28)
Gender - Male
Neighborhood - Brookshire Meadows

Appearance - A large dark brown horse with black mane and tail, powerfully built and trained for police work. He has a big, roughly star-shaped patch of white fur in the middle of his head.

Personality - Star is quiet, composed, and very calm, at times seeming downright sedate. He CAN be excited or worried by situations outside of his field of expertise though, and starts to panic a little at that point.

Other Notes - (( Nothing Yet ))

SPECIAL - (( I won't even TRY to do this... ))

Characteristics
Physical - Work-Horse - Star is built for running and lifting,
Mental - Police-Horse - Star has been trained to remain composed in the most , as well as make decisions and take orders on the fly. He's not the brightest, but he's well behaved and knows how to act in a bad situation.
Social - Straightforward - Star doesn't really do alot to lace his words. He is to the point, and often says little enough that his words are taken seriously.
Special - Law Enforcement - Star is a state-trained law-enforcement animal, and is MUCH better trusted by the state, meaning he probably has more leeway than Rikki when it comes to his capabilities in that respect.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strength:
Weakness:
Neutral:
I'll finish it eventually...