Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote:Ok to be "That guy" and toss the wet blanket...

#1, I thought in the general rules, stats couldn't change, at-least not by more than one.

#2, is it wise to let a newbie, play a super powered character as there first?
the thing about my character's dual stats is that she's trying to get rid of it , and so I'll avoid using the 2nd one as much as possible , if at all , that also means those 2nd stats are actually a part of the back story :mrgreen: , beside when you look at it there're more cons than pros anyway so it's not so much of a super power imo
I see where you're coming from though , and I'll do my best to not play godmode hehehe :D
p.s : wet blanket is wet :(
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Keeshah wrote:#1, I thought in the general rules, stats couldn't change, at-least not by more than one.
As long as they both add up to 48, it shouldn't be an issue as long as the GM doesn't mind.
#2, is it wise to let a newbie, play a super powered character as there first?
This is a bigger concern: crazy powered characters are a bit more complicated, mainly because they have benefits and drawbacks that other characters won't have, and the trick to being a good RPer is to have your character relate with other characters. This might be harder to do if your character is clearly a super-mutant.

(ninjad, but still applies...)
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Keeshah wrote:#1, I thought in the general rules, stats couldn't change, at-least not by more than one.
As long as they both add up to 48, it shouldn't be an issue as long as the GM doesn't mind.
I can assure you I have spoken with Seth and he doesn't seem to mind. :p
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aw, I was really looking forward to having you, Cam! The current fox isn't really current at all. He's been inactive forever...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Just so you all know, we're getting ready for another mod election here. Start thinking of who you want to be a mod to supplement me and House.

Specific criteria that we're looking for are that they're active in threads that me and House aren't and that they have a good understanding of what the ratings are. Other than that, whoever you guys like should be good...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Name: Koa

Main Character

Species: Dog (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Koa is a relatively small corgi and was the runt of his litter. His collar tag is little tree, since his mom lived with a family that grew a Hawaiian tree which is called Koa. Koa has tri-colored fur with 2 distinct features that distinguish him from other corgis; 3 brown dots on his back and tan ear tips.

-Personality-
Koa's always been adventurous as a pup and he is very studious. He never turns down a chance to leave his house and explore the outside world. Although he is usually this happy go lucky dog, he has always been very shy, and works silently within a group; although if given the chance he can be very talkative and friendly. He likes to spend his time talking with the trees (He's sees trees as his friends). He is Really intelligent in the art of Herbology and medicine. He's never been much of a fighter, so hes not much help in any violent disputes; he usually runs away in any violent dispute, thus he developed a pretty fast running speed.. Instead he sits in any nearby forest so that he can focus on his studies and write short poems.

Koa's owners are not exactly the nicest owners and usually threaten to get rid of him if he doesn't do things; Like buy them beer. He sometimes thinks of running away, but he has no idea where he would go because he wouldn't want to go to the pound; So he deals with it and whenever his owners are he he leaves the house. He dreams of one day finding a new owner that lives in a forest.

Other Notes:
- Depending on the season, Koa's tree tag will change.
- He's a really good writer and sells his stories for a living, although he's told no one.
- Carries a satchel around that was given to him by his mother before he left the litter.
- Due to his atonement to nature is has can tell whats going on around him fairly well.
- His overall shyness is due to the neglect from his owners.
- The trees sometimes talk to him.
- Plays the flute, and cello

SPECIAL
STR-3
PER-8
END-3
CHA-3
INT-10
AGI-8
LUC-7

Name: Kousa

Main Character

Species: Dog (Husky)

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Kousa is a beautiful female husky with the perfect mixture of black and white fur. She is about the average height for a husky and has a strong upper body.

-Personality-
Kousa lived in Hawaii. She is really strong and is usually protecting dogs that are smaller than her. When Koa lived in Hawaii, she would hang out with him and protect him whenever he was in trouble even if it embarrassed him. When Koa left she was left alone and eventually decided to move because she had grown so attached to him. She felt empty without him…partly because she didn't have anyone to protect anymore.

Other Notes:
- Really strong, and ill tempered
- Not very intelligent
- Has different scarves that she changes on a daily basis.
- Boxer

SPECIAL:
STR-10
PER-3
END-8
CHA-7
INT-3
AGI-8
LUC-3

Art by Laxan
Attachments
Koa.png
Koa.png (161.94 KiB) Viewed 147095 times
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hey cool another guy for radient gardens! Yay we need more guys.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Well it is the logical place for me since it has a forest. But I'm still new to this RP stuff so idk how someone new would just jump in. :(
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey guys!
The Nominations Thread is OPEN!
Anyone who wants to nominate someone for the new mod position, go nominate them. Anyone who wants to be the new mod, find someone to secretly nominate you. Anyone who doesn't care who moderates go look anyway.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Character name: Cinnamon (Sixtoes)

Main character

Species: Pine marten

Neighborhood: anyone have suggestions?

Human-socialized male pine marten, wild rescue, lost both little toes and half the ring finger on his left forepaw in the same accident that led to him being taken in by humans as an infant. He doesn't remember the accident, the missing digits don't bother him psychologically (though they reduce his natural weasel agility slightly and he doesn't have much stamina - the visibly missing digits are not the whole extent of his injuries) and he calls himself "sixtoes" rather than the stereotyped name "cinnamon" his foster-family gave him.

He's literate, and reads voraciously... but mostly instruction and maintenance manuals. Mechanically inclined, he is quite good at repairing small devices and building functional if pedestrian and occasionally butt-ugly furniture (useful skills in a rescue foster-home), but he does have a tendency to overestimate his abilities... it's a brave pet who lets him fix their iPod.

Due to his injuries, he's not expected to leave home like other wild animals, but he does have a more independent relationship with his 'owners' than most pets because, well, they're busy! All the time! He's likely to spend his days as a big-brother/uncle to a perpetual stream of orphan and hurt and sometimes unpleasant animals, and he's not entirely happy about this.

SPECIAL:

Strength-4
Perception-3 --- he's not absent-minded, he's focused. Particularly if there's a book or broken gadget handy.
Endurance-4
Charisma-5 --- he's a photogenic species, which pulls it up a mite, but battered and, oh yes, focused
Intelligence-10
Agility-8 --- would be 10 but for his old injuries
Luck-8 --- he figures he used up all his bad luck as a baby, and may be right.

If he's in a magically pervasive environment, he has the ability to repair gadgets so they work better than they were originally intended, but nobody can understand his explanation of how. Occasionally this produces something impossibly effective (like a camera that photographs ghosts) but they tend to be fragile and don't last long once they're out of his paws.

Update:

Cinnamon looks like this:

And sounds like Jordan Cochran in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0aNsWbWr1s
Last edited by Argent on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

*sniffs* You seem familiar....
Argent

Post by Argent »

Smells like weasel, phenolic resin, library paste, superglue, machine oil, wd-40, axle-grease, sump oil, dump oil, castor oil, butyl mercaptan, worcestershire sauce, hand sanitizer, acetone, wasabi, rice vinegar, salmon, imitation leather, red dye #4, burnt toast, charcoal, kerosine, otters, and oil paint.

Contents sold by weight, may have settled in shipment.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Well id say BPS but youd have to speak with the gm of it privatly for open spots i dont know if theres any left. Other than that you could try radient gardens. We may need more people.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RA is always in need of players
Argent

Post by Argent »

RA seems to be a good fit. INCOMING WEASEL!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Yay!
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

This is the right place to post this, right?
-Name-
Rusty Reid

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Dog; Yorkshire Terrier

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
Roughly 17 Pet Years/5 Human Years

-Neighbourhood-
Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Rusty is small (Roughly between King and Sten's height), due him being a small dog. Like most canines, he is slim and of average weight however, he doesn't have a muscular build.

His fur is a generally a black-grey colour, however the fur on the front of his torso, his muzzle, inner ear, eyebrows, and his paws a rusty brown colour(Hence his name). His eyes are a carrot orange colour and his ears also half flop over.

His attire consists of a bright orange collar and has a lighter orange tag in the shape of a hexagon with the letter R engraved on it. In winter or in cold weather in general, Rusty wears an orange scarf and a matching beanie hat to go with it.

-Personality-
Rusty can always be seen with his constant cheerful smile and a wagging tail. His upbeat and outgoing personality can’t help but make anyone grin. While he may look cheerful, Rusty is actually somewhat shy at times, and it can take him some time to befriend someone, but once he’s friendly with them, he’ll be bubbly and very outgoing with them.
Rusty’s also playful and loves to try out fresh new things when he can. While he likes being indoors, Rusty prefers to spend most of his time outside as he can and would spend hours adventuring the great outdoors.

-Backstory-
Rusty was brought into a loving home not long after he was born. He was a birthday present for Jessica Reid from his parents. However, Jessica has a strange obsession with geometric shapes and would have named a shape if it weren't for her parents, who named him after his orange-brown fur on his body. Rusty sees Jessica as a motherly type figure and as such calls her Mum.

Recently though, Jessica realised that they were going to have to leave their small town for her to find jobs after she left university. She could easily just leave home to the nearest city however; she didn’t want to leave her pet. Because of this, Jessica did some research online on pet friendly communities after reading about it in a magazine and searched for jobs, in which she applied for one and got accepted. They intend on moving into an average size house (bought by Jessica’s parents) in Richmond Acres, where Jessica can easily get to her job, and Rusty can be as free as he wants, rather than being stuck inside all day and night.

-Other Notes-
-Despite his short stature, Rusty doesn't seem that bothered by his height. His only real limitations are when he can’t reach something above him.

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-
Strength: 4 “Yeah, I’m clearly not the strongest pup in the world.”
Perception: 5 “I think that’s a tree in the distance, although it could be a bush. Hard to tell when you’re so close to the ground.”
Endurance: 7 “I don’t get tired too easily.”
Charisma: 6 “Umm… Hi there?”
Intelligence: 7 “I'm not lightest bright bulb around.”
Agility: 8 “I can run quite quickly!”
Luck: 5 “I’m not the luckiest around, but oh well! Good things do happen sometimes.”

(The above image is done by the very talented Laxan!)
Last edited by Lifio13 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

It looks great. :3 And it's in the right place!
Keon

Post by Keon »

I guess I can post my sheet here, right?
-Name-
Keon "Vanilla" Falcone

-Character Type-
Main character

-Species-
Cat

-Age-
16 Animal Years /4.5 Yuman Years

-Neighborhood-
Applegates.

-Appearance-
Keon is not as tall as the other pets, but dosn't really mind this. He have a silver pelage thats a little longer than for the majority of the cats, making him "fluffy", he also have dark gray stripes in it, and a snow-white fur in the belly. His collar have a small silver cross as tag, not appearing too much as if it were another color. His eyes are blue and have no stripes in his face. His tail is long and don't have such a long fur as the rest of his body. Since his owner gives him bath once a week with a vanilla shampoo, he normally carries this scent, being known by it.

-Personality-
He is reserved, is not too talkative, shy when first meeting a person, doesn't like to be in the middle of a large group, prefering to just be with one or two good friends. He doesn't like to talk too much because he recently moved to the country and is trying to speak english better, and is a little too perfectionist and don't like to commit mistakes in front of other people. He tries to be nice and polite to everyone.

When he gets the attention of too many people, he can get either paralysed or try to hide. He have a good voice to sing, but is really hard to do in front of other people. If somoene notices his scent and comments about it, he will probably blush and say thank you. He dislikes nicknames and it's one of the only things that may get him mad.

-Other Notes-
He just recently moved to the country, previosly living with his owners in the south of Brazil, thats very cold, for those who think its an eternal summer there. He is a talented singer and don't talk too much because, according to himself, he is not too good in english, even when the others say he is good or anything like this.

His owner moved by invite to USA, to work. He is almost always too busy with the work, but is still a good person. He is an agronomist and works in the apple farms. He is also christian.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 2 - "Can you help me moving this chair?"
Perception- 10 - "This vanilla scent... It's too strong! (About his own scent after a bath.)"
Endurance- 2 - "Can't... Run... Anymore... *Has just ran 10 metters*"
Charisma- 4 - "Hello? My name is... Oh... Sorry... I'm Keon. Your name... S-sorry again..."
Intelligence- 10 - "I just finished this test my Dad gave me, now, according to him, I can advocate."
Agility-3 - "I have the reflexes of a cat... A dead cat... (Badum-Tsss!)"
Luck- 10 - "Is this a hundred dolars in the floor?"

Text Color: #878787
valerio

Post by valerio »

This is Blue Peak Shore's GM speaking:

to whomever is interested - I will open five guests slots for the current touristic expedition up Blue Peak Mountain.

Your guides, courtesy of RANDOMGEEKNAMEDBRENT will guide five pets and/or humans up a most interesting geological feature, in a day-long adventure reserved to you!
So, the first five of you who want to make group and interact with each other in this adventure just apply and get aboard the helicopter that will soon leave the Blue Peak Shore resort for the mighty mountain!
Have fun 8-)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Character name: Toast Arizona/Terry Linden

Main character

Species: Ringtail (Bassariscus astutus)

Neighborhood: Radiant Gardens

This slim (according to him) or scrawny (according to the local raccoons) animal was raised semi-legally by a park ranger in Arizona until he was 16. His owner married a much younger woman who... after the honeymoon... suddenly claimed to be deathly allergic to pets, so he should go "back to the local zoo" - a rather cash-strapped facility near Tombstone. After some major unpleasantness he decided he had to leave, and traveled on foot across New Mexico to El Paso where after a series of wacky adventures he hitched a ride north... ending up in Radiant Gardens.

He has two sets of tags and papers, one that lists "Toast" as a ward of the Arizona state park system, and the other that shows Terry Linden is an emancipated pet from Texas.

SPECIAL:

Strength-4
Perception-5
Endurance-7
Charisma-6
Intelligence-7
Agility-8
Luck-5
Last edited by Argent on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Uh... Guest slots? How do you mean? I'm not familiar with that mechanic of the game
valerio

Post by valerio »

It means that, for the duration of a day at BPS, I'll gladly accept five extra players, just as though I had expanded the ranks.
Oh, and it will be of course something very different from what you may think... ;) ;)
meshelldeschanel

Post by meshelldeschanel »

Name:Shelly Song
Species:English Spot Rabbit (Lilac)
Neighborhood: Applegate (hopefully)

-Appearance-
Shelly is almost a perfect example of her breed. Her markings are solid, even, and clean; her frame is slim and clearly built for running. Her only flaw is that her herringbone (the stripe that goes up her back) run all the way over her head to her nose; instead of ending at the ear base as it should. As with most Lilac Does her fur is white with soft grayish pink markings. She has large green eyes that seem very watchful but in reality she spends most of her time staring off into space. Her collar is the same color as her markings with a stylized rabbits foot on it.

-Personality-
Shelly is kind and friendly, though some times a little pushy, with what seems like a need to make every one like her. She is more then a little snobbish when it comes to material things like food, wine, etc. She's also very "girly" enjoying things like getting her hair and claws done at the local spa. She hates getting dirty or manual labor. In short she is kinda spoiled.

-Back Story-
Shelly use to belong to a very rich woman in the city who bred rabbits and would enter them into rabbit shows as a hobby. The woman spoiled Shelly like crazy while Shelly was doing great in the shows. She even won the blue ribbon two years in a row as a junior. But as Shelly entered her teen age, she developed a bad marking connecting her nose markings to her herringbone. Meaning she could not do the shows any longer. The woman kept her for another year or so hoping the marking would fix itself, though when it did not she gave Shelly to her brother who owns a small farm in applegate.

Other Notes:
As you would imagine from her stats Shelly doesn't really notice much of whats going on around her and she is not very strong, but her luck helps keep her from getting into too much trouble accidentally. She seems to have a knack for moving out of the way or leaving right before something bad ambushes her though this doesn't help with things she should have seen coming.

SPECIAL
S-3
P-3
E-4
C-7
I-5
A-10
L-10

(I think I will use #8000FF as my color if its not taken)
Shelly http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... &start=760
Shelly Special S-3 P-3 E-4 C-7 I-5 A-10 L-10
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

Well heavens. Long ago in a distant land I felt like having a little RP game, play with some people for a bit, but like most forum games overtime I got distracted from it. It slowed down, I joined other games, dealt with real life stuff you now how it is. Heck, I even managed to put together an IRC-RP-game that I've been advertising in a few places recently of my own that ended up working out a bit better. Seems chat RP worked better for me then PBP, what can I say? Think I should post a thread for that here too? Not sure if people would be appreciative of that or not....But anyway~

So yeah:Decided to give these forums a check to see if people are still actually RPing in these parts.... and whoop! Seems the game I started four years ago was organized, and turned into something MUCH bigger by a bunch of lovely people. Heavens look at those posts counts my gods. Hahaha, I admit I started laughing when I discovered you were still using my rules, and heck, my ancient character as the 'Example PC' even. That's just neat.

Do hope all you lovely folks are all having fun with this old idea? Which I sure as heck don't take credit for don't you worry; I was the lazy mook who vanished after a few posts after all. If I hadn't started it someone else would of. But it is amusing to see what it's turned into.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Brittles wrote:Well heavens. Long ago in a distant land I felt like having a little RP game, play with some people for a bit, but like most forum games overtime I got distracted from it. It slowed down, I joined other games, dealt with real life stuff you now how it is. Hell even managed to put together an IRC-RP-game that I've been advertising in a few places recently of my own that ended up working out a bit better. Seems chat RP worked better for me then PBP, what can I say? Think I should post a thread for that here too? Not sure if people would be appreciative of that or not....But anyway~

You coming back to RV? need the owners of the wall back in operation?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

I might! Though I probably will play mostly casually when I do, and it'll be a few weeks until then. I'll probably play with just Dee rather then trying to juggle multiple PCs.

I've got two exams next week, my own RP to moderate, a 4E campaign to run, and on top of that I have just caught the black plague. Once the exams are over and the plague is gone it should be doable~
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Keeshah wrote:You coming back to RV? need the owners of the wall back in operation?
And Sid was hitting on their cat at some point.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Allow me to introduce Flynn Porter.

Name: Flynn Porter

Type: Main

Species: Rex Rabbit

Neighbourhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: Average height for a rabbit, wiry, but not thin. He has reddish ears and top/back of head with a white face. The rest of his body is white, except for his right hind paw which matches his ears. His collar is hunter green with a green and red Centipede Mushroom. His fur has the typical denseness and thickness of his breed. He also wears a black sports watch on his left forepaw.

Personality: Flynn is quiet, unassuming and slightly introverted as well as a little bit geeky. He enjoys vintage arcade games, mysteries, computers and electronics, books and running. He’s friendly and likeable but he’s the kind of guy that is often overlooked due to his introverted nature.

Other Notes: His ‘parents’ (both in their early 30's) are software designers and have passed on their geekiness to him. Highly intelligent and perceptive, Flynn due to his intelligence, perceptiveness and love of mysteries, has been called “the Holmes of the Rabbit world”. He’s not the strongest of rabbits, but he’s fit and agile, and this, combined with his quick thinking and perceptiveness has gotten him out of many a scrape. And he’s had his fair share of scrapes, being so near the bottom of the food chain! He hates getting wet as his fur is so thick that it always takes forever to dry out. And in his words “Dampness makes my ear-fur curl and the rest of me all clammy. And don’t even get me started on my tail!” He also can't stand carrots. Give him a radish or lettuce or even a cabbage any day, but carrot? Yeuch!

SPECIAL: S3, P9, E8, C3, I8, A8, L3

Attachments
Hlaoroo-Flynn-small.png
Hlaoroo-Flynn-small.png (72.27 KiB) Viewed 147920 times
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Nice character. You should do fine here...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Thanks. :) This is fun so far. :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Thanks. :) This is fun so far. :D

Shhhhhhhh were hunting rabbit... hee Heee Heeee
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:Shhhhhhhh were hunting rabbit... hee Heee Heeee
Meh, Flynn and I have faced off hunters before and we can do it again. We've picked up a few tricks from our cousins Bugs and Peter. You may have heard of them?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

whassup doc ? XD
Argent

Post by Argent »

The scwewy wabbit's alweady in twouble.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Come now. Ganging up on us poor, defenceless, fluffy rabbits? Shame on you! :lol:
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hey guys? I pm'ed Tha Housefox on Monday, and again on Wednesday (i think). I also emailed him on Thursday. I have yet to recieve a response from him. Has anyone else managed to get in touch with him? Considering the recent events I've been a little worried.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

House was on Skype last night, he's fine.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Okay good. I just got a pm from him as well. Just worried.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I apologize for worrying anyone. I'll be attempting to make more time for the forums in the future. I'm having difficulties with that lately.