Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I see no problems with your plans.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Neither do I. I don't have a problem with editing it when the times comes as long as it stays a majority approval.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

It sounds like a good idea. I'd be happy to help with the edits as well.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Aquablast wrote:
Hypergenesis wrote:Will you be making a new OoC?
No, just updating the existing one (this one).
Oh, I guess edits would be sent to the mods then.

just wondering though, what parts would be covered?
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hypergenesis wrote:just wondering though, what parts would be covered?
The whole cast of PF council will be removed, with a little update on how we reach decision now.
- To be added: In addition, Buckdida, when he was Game Master, wrote most of this OOC before handing the position to Argent Flame. However, currently the PFs are no longer run by a single global GM. Instead decisions are made by the approval of the majority as well as the local moderators.

The neighborhood GM list and quick join list will be updated.

The word "Buck and Argent" will be replaced with "the local moderators".
- Old: If none of these options appeal to you, you can always try to start up a new neighborhood! Just talk to Echo, Argent, or Buck.
- Updated: If none of these options appeal to you, you can always try to start up a new neighborhood! Just present the idea at the main OOC, or ask any of the RP section moderators.

If someone provides (or when I actually have enough time to research and write them), the quick neighborhood description will updated too.

Echo's neighborhood member list will be updated, along with slots (if they use them) and other status. I am thinking about removing the guest list though, it is hard to keep track of guests that isn't in play.

I will make backups, so if I did something really really wrong, we can simply restore it to the time before I touch it.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

I've thought about it for a bit, but how about getting new days a new thread? It makes reading the RP easier and more welcoming in a way.

Just a thought I thought of bringing up.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

It would be a bit more trouble to keep track of. And it'd be easier to update the first post of each OOC to say what day each respective RP is in.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

I'm fully aware of it being easier to just update the first post of the OoC, but with regards to keeping track of the RP I would say it is easier to make new threads and title them as "PF: (---) Day X", then link the thread to the OoC. Similarly, whenever there's a change of GM a new OoC a new OoC thread (probably linkng previous threads) should be made as updating it would be much easier in that sense.

While it's true that some players don't even have the time to read their own OoC, and don't ask me why I say this but it's true, reading the OoC is part of the player's responsibility. Most of the "tracking" problems can be easily satisfied by linking to the new thread in the last post and linking to the old thread in the first post of the new thread. In addition the OoCs are thre to provide links.

Again it's true that some GMs are capable of organizing their indexes properly enough that the RP can be easily followed even in it's current state, the RP community has been prone having mass exodus wipe out the characters leaving other characters stuck in a hard situation to get out of.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

I am not 100% sure I am doing this correctly here I followed the introductions and I think this is my first character sheet. so feel free to point out any mistakes I made

Name: Konnie Tyler:
Species: black Labrador

-Appearance-
Konnie is completely black ( this also includes the bottom of her paws) she takes great pride in her large and very clean(white) teeth as they are one the few attributes that stand out given her dark color. She has light brown eyes.

-Personality-
Konnie is very outgoing and has a boisterous temperament that sometimes gets in the way of her ability to express herself appropriately it is this very attribute that either gets people to absolutely love her or start running for the nearest exit. Konnie is the type that leaps before she looks and fully embraces the ideology that life is too short for regrets. She's the kind of girl that knows what guys like and how to get it. In private she's warm and very open but well guarded and is willing to talk about anything except her strained relationship with her owner.
She has a great disgust for know it all and those who’d use their intelligence to manipulate others.

-Backstory-
Konnie was born a stray in the mean streets of West Baltimore and as a result was forced to grew up quickly, leaving her early memories of “Pup-hood.” a blur of poor choices bad decisions and strife. That all ended when she was taken in an ASPCA raid. And later adopted be her very strict but loving owners.

S-7
P-6
E-5
C-7
I-6
A-6
L-5
Last edited by Kondog on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Aquablast> If you can do it, just go ahead...

Kondog> Oh hi. That character is nice. Got a neighborhood in mind?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Should be able to make RP posts tomorrow. Sorry for holding everyone up! :p
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ATTENTION AGAIN!

The first post of the main OOC is now updated! The quick neighborhood descriptions is still on the to-do list. If any GMs can/want to provide a new description, go ahead!

Oh, and the GMs can directly ask the RP moderators to update your own neighborhood's status. If you give it to me I will give it to them anyway, so might as well as save one step. Though I can help with the formatting, if needed.

If there are any problems with the update, please tell me/the moderators.

To-do list:
- Quick neighborhood descriptions (Argent's post)
- Neighborhood resident list (Echo's post)
- Precise neighborhood status, like how many slots left (Echo's post)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

As I said in the Sunset OOC we actually have 2 slots open but I think one of the players will be coming back (at least I hope) plus the other RPs need players much more then we do so join them first. Not that I wouldn't approve you to join if you really wanted (and your character was done right of course) its just Sunset is almost full compared to the others.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

[quote="Mystic "Wolfie" Guerrero"]Name
Mystic "Wolfie" Guerrero

Species
Iberian Wolf

Neighborhood

Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
Mystic has grey fur in a half of his body and white in the other half (just like my avatar). He has blue eyes and a blue collar. He is still a teen, so he is growing up; he is a bit taller than his mother and a bit shorter than his father, so we can say that he is 1,70m tall. He has a grey tail with a white spot at the end.

Personality

Mystic is really shy, and he feels uncomfortable when he is with a lot of people, that’s the reason that he doesn’t like parties. He doesn’t speak with people that he doesn’t know (well, he speaks a bit. If he didn’t speak, he wouldn’t have any friend), but if he is with friends nobody can shut up him (just metaphorical), you can trust him to say him a secret (he won’t say it to nobody) and he has good memory with faces, but not with names. He is really intelligent and strong, and he is lucky because having his owners. He speaks 3 languages and a half: Spanish is his mother tongue, just as Catalan, he speaks English and a bit of French. He is a nice “person” and more mature than some of his mates. Sometimes his ego can be a horrible thing... He checks your intelligence asking you questions like: “Who invented the light bulb?”. He has been wild, so he is not afraid of wild animals of the zone. He is really friendly with people younger than him.
The best thing you can do for him is just speak with him about videogames, and play with him to Hide and Seek, Trivial or Clue.

Background
Mystic was born in Catalonia, Spain. He had a wild life but he got lost and he was really scared so he just ran away. When he was really hungry and he couldn’t move because he was out of energy, two persons found him and saved him. They are their owners and they still love him. Because job, they had to move to Yorkshire Fields. That wasn’t a problem, because Mystic had learnt English before (he had to learn it on his own) and he hadn’t friends, just their owners. His father works with videogames and let their family play with them (“just checking” he says), the problem is that his father works out of Yorkshire Fields, so they haven’t got any shop. Money is not a problem for them.

Other Info:

SPECIAL
Strength- 7 “Hey, let me help you with that boxes”
Perception- 7 “Mistress Red in the Living Room with the… Knife - Clue”
Endurance- 4 “Woah! Wait for meeee!”
Charisma- 3 “Hum... H-hi…”
Intelligence- 10 “Problems with mathematics? I’m here to help you!”
Agility- 5 “Darn it… I won’t win that race…”
Luck- 6 “I don’t know what could have happened if my parents wouldn’t have found me…”

Color: Blue is my favorite, so… #004080 I hope it's free
[/quote]

[quote="Aaron "Mystic" Lobo"]Name:
Aaron “Mystic” Lobo

Neighborhood:
Blue Peak Shore

Species:
Dog; German Shepherd

Background:
Aaron has had a good life, no traumas. He was born in Spain adopted by good parents (with all his family) and trained since they placed him in academy. He has just graduated and he has been assigned to Blue Peak Shore, so he is travelling to there, he will work with the archeological teams at the Ruins of Atlantis. He has worked with computers a lot of time, so he is used to technology.

Personality:
He was born in Spain, so he speaks Spanish perfectly, and he learned English at the academy (and playing online a lot of time). He is really pacific and intelligent, a good strategist and mediator, and really quiet. If someone has a problem, he will be there to help him. He is not a great sports dog, but he is good at being sneaky and absolutely quiet (Metal Gear Solid fan, he learned some tricks from there). He is used to work with technology and has a good aiming because videogames. The combination of his perception and his intelligence is perfect to him if he has to follow a scent or a trace. He has a great common sense.

Appearance:
(But blue eyes, and blue collar) A bit taller than normal, only a bit.

Strengths and weaknesses:
S- Really intelligent and perceptive, so he can figure out a lot of things.
W- Not a great sportsman or athlete.

Other notes:
-He is always bringing his PDA (with a lot of devices: map, GPS, heartbeat sensor…)
-He has a really good aiming and he is a fan of Metal Gear Solid saga, so he is good sneaking around and would use a tranquilizer gun (would, conditional).

SPECIAL:
Strength: 7 “Can I help you with that boxes?”
Perception: 7 “Have you heard that?”
Endurance: 5 “Oof, oof… I think I won’t be able to run more…”
Charisma: 5 “Hi, nice to meet you.”
Intelligence: 8 “Heh, one mystery less in our world.”
Agility: 5 “*Dodges* Oof, that was really close!”
Luck: 5 “Well, I’ve had only 3 or 4 surprises in my life.”

Color: #004080[/quote]
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

-Name-
Chaz

-Character Type-
this would be my main

-Species-
A young wolf

-Age- 7 pet years

-Neighborhood- Radiant gardens

-Appearance-

Chaz is a young wolf, He has black fur and white belly fur, He wears a blue collar that is just a little darker then
his baby blue eyes with a glowing moon rock and a small bone shaped tag,
his left ear flops down at times depending by mood

(Picture is just the main look over fur color etc. But hes a wolf instead x.x")

-Personality-

Well Chaz is a very fun loving pup, He cares for others,
sometimes gets into a little mischife, He gets upset easy with out meaning to. And he loves to sneak out at night and howl at the full moon and watching the stars aswell

-SPECIAL

STR-3
PER-5
END-6
CHA-2
INT-4
AGI-5
LUC-7

this seems to be right

what my characture looks like but a bit older V
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Any open neighborhoods? I ask 'cause I don't know them.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

many. I know BsM needs more.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:Any open neighborhoods? I ask 'cause I don't know them.
The quick join list at the first page is actually up-to-date now.

All neighbors are open, but RV, RA, and BsM are a lot more in need of new members.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Can you guys give me more detailed information about those neighborhoods in need, please?
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I would recommend checking the Richmond Acres, Richardson Valley, and Brookshire Meadows OOCs for more information.

(...And because I don't know as much as say, Ceets or probably Aaron does about those neighborhoods.)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Brookshire Meadows is a small suburban development with a forest/natural preserve to its East. More info can be found on the first page of its OOC.

I can't help with Richmond Acres, but you can ask at the RA OOC or BlueAnubis for more details.

Richardson Valley is another suburban setting that used to be a farmland, but it has a history of conflict and drama, even though they happen a lot less now. More info can be found on the first page of its OOC.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

AHEM: the first 4 neighborhoods in a nutshell.

RV = Dark, Gritty, Realistic, and sometimes very exciting
RA = Pleasant, Quiet, Slice-of-Life, and Suburban
RG = DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA MAGIC DRAMA
BsM = Wacky, Versatile, Mystical, Adventurous, and all around entertaining
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

I'm giving RP a shot =3

Type: Main
Name: Il-Korhaz a'Myadron
Neighbourhood: Blue Peak Shores
Species: Rabbit

Appearance:
Small in stature, being only 4'2'' tall. Has a dark brown coat with a white spot aound his left eye, and his left paw and right lower leg is also coloured white. Slight build. Wears a necklace with a wolf tooth hanging from it. Has a small belt bag, containing a pair of binoculars, a dagger and a compass he found from one of his ventures.

Picture: Maybe later...

Background:
Il-Korhaz has always been the runt of the litter, and is one of the shortest males in the village. This causes him to be cast as a Commoner, unlike all his brothers, who were chosen to become Soildiers serving the Chieftain. When he was young, he has always been told to obey his superiors as dictated by his rank, and he did without any objections, serving the community by becoming a forager instead. Also, like most of the villagers in Myadron, he was initially against interspecies relationships, believing his kind are far superior from the rest, especially the more social German Lycaons.

Then, when he was 14, as he was searching for herbs in the jungle, he was attacked by a crazed Wolf that ran across his path. Just as Il-Korhaz thought he was going to be killed, a large German Lycaon came to fight and defeated the Wolf easily, before proceeding to treat his wounds. Il-Korhaz passed out from his injuries in the process, only remembering the stranger's words, "You're one stron' un, ya know? Be proud o' who you are" When he woke up, he was already in the village, in his paws a tooth from the wolf being made into a necklace.

Ever since then, he always wanted to find out the identity of his saviour. Inspired by the Lycaon's words and actions, he changed his opinion on the interspecies relationships issue, and doesn't want to be limited by his rank. He also started to train himself in the arts of fighting and running, from observing the Soldiers' training regime, resulting in him being a fast and skillful rabbit. However, he never reveal all of this to anyone else, continuing his role as a forager to protect himself from being disowned by the tribe. Whenever he's not doing his job, he will secretly sneak around to look for clues that could lead him to his hero, but so far came up empty apart from the wolf tooth necklace. He developed a liking towards the Lycaons and the tourists, chatting with them whenever he has the chance.

He also happens to know about the Chieftain's daughter, Lukat-La's relationship with Victor from his scoutings, but he keeps it as a secret, as he likes to see them together and to protect Lukat-La.

Personality:
He is a secretive rabbit in the village, rarely talking about himself to anyone else, apart from the usual business of foraging greens and herbs. But, outside the village, he loves to chat with the other natives, especially the Lycaons, and the tourists, enabling him to speak English a bit more fluently than his kind. He is quite a fast runner and knows to defend himself and fight, and he is more than ready to help anyone in need and protect them, to emulate his hero. Whenever he's free, he will venture out into the jungle, to find out anything about his hero secretly. He will sometimes grasp the wolf tooth in his paw when he's unsure about something or is scared.

Strengths:
He is fast and skillful in combat. He is also stealthy and can sneak around unnoticed.
Weaknesses:
He is short, and is not that strong due to his small stature.

Other notes:
- He always carries the bag belt, either by wearing it around his waist or slinging it.
- His English is more fluent than his kind, though he still speaks in a dialect, like the rest of the natives.
- He fights either bare-handedly or using the dagger.
- He prefers to be call Korhaz.

SPECIAL:
Strength = 4 "I know I'mma small, but I can still handle maself."
Percerption = 7 "Hmm, I think I heard somethin'."
Endurance = 6 "I can travel far, bu' I need t' rest, too."
Charisma = 7 "Hi there, I'm Korhaz, and welcome to da island!"
Intelligence = 5 "Learnin' new stuff is easy fo' me! Well, almost easy..."
Agility = 8 "Now ya see me, now you don't!"
Luck = 5 "I don't really believe in luck, but it can b'helpful sometimes."

Colour: #800000

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
IJustWantLove

Post by IJustWantLove »

*Cough cough* I left my little forum games to come here :3 I've always enjoyed watching people roleplay, but Ive always wanted too :DD So Is everything in order here? (If Blue Peak Shore is avaliable may I move there?)

Name: Tyberius Thatcher (Goes by Ty to everyone, he hates his full name)

Species: Dog, Siberian Husky

Gang: None

-Appearance-
Ty has a light maroon coat with a light gray stomach/chest. Half of his tail is no longer there, it was caught in an accident when he was younger, whats left of it is mostly a light maroon color with a light gray tip. He has a small scar over his left cheek and another over his right ear. His eye color is a light green.

-Personality-
Ty was abandoned as a cub so he usually likes to stay to himself and not talk much. He opens up when he trusts someone. He is very timid and shy at first and once you get to know him, he is very energetic and fun loving. He always trys to be as nice as possible, yet when he is very angry, a side of him appears that he can barely control.

-Other Notes-
Ty has grown up by himself and gathered food and supplies by himself, for himself, he has no idea what it is like to have a family or friends, he hass never know friendship, or love and it is his dream to find it.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 7
Perception- 4
Endurance- 6
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 5
Luck- 7
"She was a child, and I was a child,
In this Kingdom by the sea.
But we loved with a love, that was more than love.
I and my Annabelle Lee"
"Anabelle Lee" By Edgar Allan Poe
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'm afraid BPS is full.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Well, unless you're aiming for a tourist guest spot.
Also, I would appreciate some comments about my own character sheet. :D

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
IJustWantLove

Post by IJustWantLove »

That is fine :3 Any open Places? :)
I and my Annabelle Lee"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Kory is very well-done.

That's true, he could be a tourist. But why not try out Richardson Valley or Brookshire Meadows?
IJustWantLove

Post by IJustWantLove »

Brookshire Meadows seems nice :) Whats it like there?
I and my Annabelle Lee"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

IJustWantLove wrote:Brookshire Meadows seems nice :) Whats it like there?
This should give you some idea:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:AHEM: the first 4 neighborhoods in a nutshell.

RV = Dark, Gritty, Realistic, and sometimes very exciting
RA = Pleasant, Quiet, Slice-of-Life, and Suburban
RG = DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA MAGIC DRAMA
BsM = Wacky, Versatile, Mystical, Adventurous, and all around entertaining
I'm not in it myself, seeing as I haven't made a character yet, so I don't know too much. But I will!
IJustWantLove

Post by IJustWantLove »

Sounds like my kind of town! (:

Is my Character sheet in order?
I and my Annabelle Lee"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Yep, looks like everything's in order.

Next step, go post that character sheet in the BsM OOC and ask for permission.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I don't have internet for the time being. See the announcement of leave and return thread for more info.

Edit: Nevermind, have Internet now! Just not continuously. Again, see this.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Name: Alice

Species: cat (tortoise shell)

Neighborhood: Radiant Gardens

-Appearance-
She is quite short even for a animal. She is a tortoise shell cat (mostly white but with orange-brown spots) with a clover shaped spot on her cheek. She has tea green eyes that are rather large. She has a black collar which has a heart shaped tag which was received from her owner (who luves her forever)

-Personality-
She is rather up tight about things, she has real trust issues, her owner gives her everything she wants, while it doesn’t make her spoilt at times she doesn’t understand the value of things and how someone can be attached to an object or a person. She thinks she’s above dogs, also she pretends to hate street cats but is in fact fascinated by their life style. She also suffers from self hate and will blame anything that goes wrong her. While she is with he owner she becomes much more softer and mellow.

Other Notes:

-Her owner is a 7 year old spoilt brat. She treats her owner like a little sister more then a parent.

- Her owner likes to dress her up in clothes (she doesn’t mind)

SPECIAL
STR- 7
PER- 6
END- 7
CHA- 5
INT- 9
AGI- 5
LUC- 3
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
Maximus Rex

Post by Maximus Rex »

So RP sounds like something fun to try out, been reading some on and off and thought I might give it a shot. XD Hoping to join Brookshire Meadows but we shall see.

Name: Sebastian "Seabass" Hattenbach
Type: Main Character
Species: Dog, American Eskimo breed

-Appearance-
Like most of his breed, he has a bright white fluffy coat. Sports pointed ears and snout. A pink nose as well. A late bloomer, he is shorter than average and still comes off as a puppy in appearance to some. Wears a burgundy collar with a music note on it.

-Personality-
Caustic, stubborn, and very self conscious about his size and looks. He is usually civil in public, but it is very easy to push his buttons. Doesn't like being told he's wrong.

-Other Notes-
-Born on a farm, but adopted by Mrs. Gloria Hattenbach at a very young age. An elderly piano teacher and widow. She never had any kids and treats Sebastian very much like a human child.
-A skilled improv pianist, a talent that rarely sees light outside his home.
-Doesn't get out much until his owner forces him to get to know other pets.

-SPECIAL-
Str:4 (not the strongest pup on the block)
Per:6 (observant and aware of changes in the way people act)
End:8 (very Stubborn and will not give up, even if it kills him)
Cha:3 (not very social, doesn't get out much)
Int:10 (lots of time alone to study)
Agi:6 ( smaller size makes for somewhat greater maneuverability)
Luc:5 (has his ups and downs as far as lady luck goes)
It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
~ Mark Twain

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

~ Benjamin Franklin

BsM: Sebastian Hattenbach-S4 P6 E8 C3 I10 A6 L5
Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

-Name-
Gokorahn

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Malamute

-Age-
7 (human)
24 (pet)

-Neighborhood-
Where ever I can find a home

-Appearance-
Goko is a black and white Malamute, with a noticeable scar on his right leg from an incident from when he was 2 (human). Other than that, there isn't much stands out about him. Goko also wears silver collar with a platinum moon tag.

-Personality-
Goko tends to be cautious when meeting someone for the first time. He isn't rude, but he won't go over to someone he doesn't know and introduce himself, unless he is pushed by someone,or the person goes up to him. Although once he gets to know someone, he can rather outgoing.

Goko isn't the smartest when it comes to books. He was taught to read, write and do a little math, but never cared for learning much more than that. He prefers assisting anyone who needs a bit of extra strength that he developed over the years. Due to his old wound, he is no longer able to move like he used to, and walks with a slight limp, which is more noticeable when its very hot out.

-Other Notes-
- He was abandoned as a puppy and was hit by a car
- His owner, Nero found him and nursed him back to health, and have been together since then.
- Nero owns an automotive repair center, Goko sometimes helps out
- Goko loves the cold, and dislikes being in the heat.

-SPECIAL-

S- 9 "Need me to lift that for you?"
P- 7 "Whats wrong?"
E- 7 "I can't run as fast as you, but I can run as far."
C- 5 "Hello, my name is Gokorahn, but you can call me Goko"
I- 4 "Give me a few seconds to think that over"
A- 3 "Wait for me, I can't run that fast"
L- 7 "Hey look, $5"

Second time writing this, hope I did it correctly and I didn't miss anything.
Last edited by Gokorahn on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gokorahn: S-9 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-4 A-3 L-7

"No, no, no, the poke-ball incident was my worst plan, using fireworks while I was inside of it was more of a epic timing on my new masters part."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Are there any neighborhoods with room for more characters? I kind of have some new ideas....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

The first page says each neighborhood that is requiting. :P
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:The first page says each neighborhood that is requiting. :P
I didn't see those.... :oops: Thanks.

-Name-
Constance Pain

-Species-
Rabbit

-Age-
5 in human years, 17.5 in pet years.

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres?

-Appearance-
Connie is weird-looking. She has coarse, scruffy, off-white fur (which occasionally sheds), and a skinny face with big buggy pink Marty Feldman eyes (look up Marty Feldman if you don't know what I mean). She can't see very well without her glasses. Also, her buckteeth are finger-length, sticking out even when her mouth is closed. Her arms are thicker than her legs, giving her a masculine appearance, and indeed it is difficult to tell she is a girl. She's also very clumsy, tripping, dropping things, and bumping into things. She looks like the product of a mad scientist's experiment to make people laugh at her very presence in a room.

-Personality-
Despite her looks, Connie is very sweet and kind, and very generous and thoughtful, and eager to help, and to please others. However, she has low self-esteem and has difficulty taking a compliment--though she GIVES them liberally. She has no big dreams about being or having anything more than she already is or has, she's only happy if those around her are. She's also uneducated and doesn't know much except what you can learn by experience, but that can be helpful. She is very strong and does heavy lifting and other menial tasks easily, and is happy to do so. However, sometimes she doesn't know her own strength and occasionally can make things worse. But usually she's pretty good about doing her work, one of the few skills she has, and it is for this reason that her mom didn't use her for stew. Her mom breeds rabbits for shows, and Connie is NOT the type at all, and Connie knows it, but she doesn't mind.

-SPECIAL-

S- 10
P- 10
E- 10
C- 3
I- 3
A- 3
L- 3

-Name-
Royal Pain

-Species-
Rabbit

-Age-
6 in human years, 21 in pet years.

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres?

-Appearance-
Royal Pain is very beautiful, with long, soft, fluffy brown fur and dazzling blue eyes. She wears her headfur curled, and the fur around her body is draped as though she were a human lady wearing a fur coat. She holds her head high, with dignity, and has the perfect smile, with teeth so white they almost seem unnatural (although they are). She is a celebrity, and many pets would have seen photos of her, and she likes the attention. She knows her pedigree back to her great-great-great grandparents and would be only too happy to repeat it for you.

-Personality-
It depends on who she's interacting with. When around her fans she is VERY sweet and pleasant, the "DAAAAAARLING" sort. She considers it a great favor on her part to offer you a personalized 8 x 10 of herself, or better yet to pose with you in a photo and autograph that. She sees it as a thoughtful thing to do, as she will personalize her autographs, and she isn't above posing with someone less physically gifted as herself in the same photo. However, the fact is that she is extremely stuck up and is only able to be kind to you...as long as you're no threat to her. If you're as pretty as she is, or prettier, watch out! She may titter a bit, but then she'll start making what SOUND like compliments but are actually insults cleverly disguised as such. Not to mention spreading rumors about you and claiming she has it on good authority. She will often do this with her sister and fellow show rabbit, Window. While she is pleasant on the surface to those who are NOT as pretty as she is, this does not apply to her sister (NOT by blood--she will never tire of reminding one of this) Connie, whom she will not allow to be in the same room with her, unless Connie is doing "servant" type work in the background when there are guests around.

-SPECIAL-

S- 4
P- 4
E- 7
C- 8
I- 4
A- 8
L- 7

-Name-
Window Pain

-Species-
Rabbit

-Age-
6 in human years, 21 in pet years.

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres?

-Appearance-
Window Pain is very beautiful, with long, soft, fluffy tan fur and dazzling green eyes. She wears her headfur curled, and the fur around her body is draped as though she were a human lady wearing a fur coat. She holds her head high, with dignity, and has the perfect smile, with teeth so white they almost seem unnatural (although they are). She looks almost exactly like her sister Royal, except for her color scheme, and she is a celebrity as well, and many pets would have seen photos of her, and she likes the attention. She claims she knows her pedigree back to her great-great-great grandparents but it changes every time she says it, and she acts as if she said it the same way each time.

-Personality-
It depends on who she's interacting with. When around her fans she is VERY sweet and pleasant, the "DAAAAAARLING" sort. She will badger you until you let her offer you a personalized 8 x 10 of herself, or better yet to pose with you in a photo and autograph that. She is just as beautiful as Royal, but the fact is that she is extremely jealous of her sister, as if it were an unspoken given that Royal were more beautiful and they both know it. Window is less clever and subtle than Royal, and more in your face, but still manages to keep a ladylike public appearance. She holds her other sister (NOT by blood--she will never tire of reminding one of this) Connie in contempt, making Connie act as a personal valet to her, treating her like property that Royal is hogging for herself and that Window wants instead of Royal. Window is more likely to get obviously angry than Royal is, though their tempers are equally short.

-SPECIAL-

S- 4
P- 3
E- 9
C- 7
I- 3
A- 9
L- 7
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Second Character for Sunset...

Name: Nate Dresner
Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau
-Appearance-
Nate is a very well groomed and tall (4' 4") athlete of a cat. He is entirely black from head to toe with the only exception being his gray eyes. His fur is smooth and well kept, but seems resistant to that shine well brushed fur tends to have. A closer examination however, reveals he has a few scars, bumps, bruises and even a fairly permanent set of marks in his hears from wearing telexes too long.

His collar is a matte dark grey color and fairly standard, just an oval with all his necessary info on it. There is also a rubber ring around it to keep it from clanging against anything.

-Personality-
Nate is rather simply put, a doer. Give him a mission and very few things will be sufficient to prevent him from getting it done. Proof of this can be found in his "job" of the majority of his life, where with a stage crew, someone once jokingly told him to move a semi-portable sound system. Heavy or not, it did indeed move. As a result of this job as a Stage Crew Mascot, he handles stress and idiots quite well, leaving him patient and friendly to just about everyone.

Other Notes:
- Nate was more or less owned by the school's stage crew, Mr. Rolfe's roll was only as a legal owner. He has recently retired with the school's deciscion to merge Stage and TV Crew. This also removes most needs of Max as a mascot as the TV class would not be as accepting.
- Nate is getting over this issue rather slowly. He misses crew and working on the equipment, but hopes to push his way back in through Mr. Dresner who teaches part of the TV Course.
- From his time with Stage Crew, Nate has also had to act in minor roles, once even being dressed as a Todo stand in for The Wizard of Oz. He has become good as an actor.

SPECIAL
STR-9
PER-6
END-6
CHA-4
INT-7
AGI-8
LUC-2