Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Aquablast »

Attalim wrote:Now which pet friendly to join, hmmm, Seabreeze has space :D maybe I should try there.
Actually, I believe most PF has space. Sunset Plateau and Yorkshire Fields are free. In fact, I think even Richardson Valley is free right now! You just need to request to join. Although to join Yorkshire Fields is a little bit more complicated than joining Sunset Plateau. And joining Richardson Valley is probably harder than joining Yorkshire Fields.

Too bad I haven't really been keeping up with the other PFs. Post-rate wise, Sun Plateau isn't very quick and is mostly composed by new roleplayers. I think Richardson Valley and Oasis Towers are slow as well (I never checked them though, except for the early Richardson Valley.)

Yorkshire Fields is supposed to be fast-paced neighbor, but right now it isn't as fast as it was supposed to be.

I would tell you to try Sunset Plateau, but there could be other PF that suits you better. Try asking in their OOC or their players!
Attalim

Post by Attalim »

I don't know if it was just my mindset at the time, or that Avatar pic of yours Aqua, But I imagined you saying all that in a very hyperactive rushed voice.

And was that an attempt to recruite me to Sun Plateu :D who knows, maybe it worked. *Wanders off to read SPs OOC RP Thread*
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Haha, it probably IS because of my avatar! XD

I am not actually trying to recruit anyone, but pointing you toward somewhere I am actually familiar with seems right. Sunset Plateau is meant for new players anyway!
Attalim

Post by Attalim »

Name: Musashi Chodiro Kawata (Nickname: Mu)

Species: Rabbit (European White Furred)

Neighbourhood: SunSet Plateau

-Appearance-
Mu is a full height white “winter rabbit” with perhaps a little bit of tuft ear hare in his background. He has bright white fur from head to toe coating him including his upright ears which stand above his head proudly, along with the fluffy tufts of his ears that stick out on the back and top. His muzzle is short and pressed in a bit thanks to his domestic rabbit heritage. And he has bright green eyes perched on the top of his muzzle.
The only part of him not white furred is a little pattern of black fur on his shoulder, in the shape of open hand showing off the straight fingers.

His collar is slightly unique, made from a thickened strip of cotton stitched up much like a martial arts belt, then tied at the front of his neck in a Murubi, a traditional knot, it’s made of a bright red fabric, and has a little pair of miniature ornament nunchaku hanging off as a tag with his full name written on them.

-Personality-
Mu is an interesting little beastie, he’s a tad hyperactive. He is perpetually friendly and spends allot of his time trying to make friends even if he is a bit ill-fated to say something that his new prospective friends find weird or confusing.
He tries his best to emulate the behaviours of his owners, but well, he is a bit too hyperactive for that.
His general friendliness and hyperactivity can be a bit weird, at times, and leads to him talking a dozen miles in a minute.

Other Notes:
- His collar is a red karate belt with Nunchaku as his nametag
- His family consist of the two parents and two children, one boy, one girl, who enjoy spending time with their little bunnysan.
- The family he grew up with are all involved with Japanese culture and Japanese arts, hense his name.
- Mu knows a little basic breakfalling and rolling techniques.
- Mu is a bit to hyperactive to pay attention

SPECIAL
STR-6
PER-3
END-5
CHA-5
INT-8
AGI-10
LUC-4
valerio

Post by valerio »

- Type -
Main

- Name -
Janus Lagrange

- Gender -
Male

- Neighborhood -
Seabreeze Harbor

- Age -
6 (21 in pet years)

- Species -
Dog (Czech Wolf)

- Personality -
Janus suffers from DID. Two distinct personalities live inside him since he was a pup. Whether this was caused by a genetic disorder or a trauma, remains to be seen. During daytime, Janus is a happy, playful creature prone to interact with other pets. He likes to help others, offering advice. He’s very open-minded. During nighttime, Janus becomes aggressive, distrusting, very territorial, and will recourse to violence if given the chance, although he retains a sort of primitive ‘pack mentality’. In this state, Janus acts like a feral wolf. During these hours, he wants to be left alone and will wander outside the reach of the others, rarely allowing company. Both personalities are completely unaware of each other.

- Appearance -
Janus stands 5.5 ft tall. He’s muscular, displays a grey/reddish fur with a black stripe running along his back and a bushy tails with a black tip. Green eyes. Due to a birth defect, he displays ‘Verticle Ellipse’ pupils, making his eyes look like a cat’s. He wears a green shock collar with a yellow lightning symbol on it. His plastic medal is in the shape of a moon half white and half black.

- Backstory -
Janus spent his life changing owners due to his mental and physical disorders. He never talked about his previous experiences, choosing to forget them as soon as he starts a new life. He and his owner, Ms. Isabel Lagrange, moved from New Jersey, under circumstances yet to be revealed.

- Strengths&Weaknesses -
S – Strong and agile, but he gives his best only during night time.
W - When the personality shift approaches he becomes weaker and confused, until he must sleep and is completely vulnerable

- Other Notes -
Janus’ ‘sunny side’ likes to read a lot, and carries a tablet with him in a backpack. He can do a lot of things, as he learnt to make the most of his lucid time. Janus’ ‘dark side’ is a skilled tracker, hunter and fierce combatant with knowledge of martial arts. Janus is undergoing a daily medical treatment to prevent blood clots in his brain, and in his backpack he also always carries food, his pills and at least two bottles of water. Isabel Lagrange is a lawyer that has no fear to put up a fight in the ‘big league’ if necessary. She won a mistreatment lawsuit against Janus’ previous owner. She cares a lot for her son and ‘dark’ Janus will trust only her.

- Stats -

STRENGTH – 8
PERCEPTION – 6 to 8
ENDURANCE – 5 to 7
CHARISMA – 7 to 2
INTELLIGENCE – 6 to 5
AGILITY – 5 to 7
LUCK – 5

color=#804000 // color=#FFFFFF
Last edited by valerio on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Yet another Character!

Name: Emile Vartierre (Eh-meal Var-tea-air-ee)

Species: Goat

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

Appareance: ( Reference picture!)
Emile has white fur that seems to be a bit shiny at times, at most times it looks perfectly normal. He has red eyes. (I'll probably add to this)

Personality; Emile is an all around nice guy who greets everyone with a friendly smile.

(Will finish this in time!)
Last edited by Rendak on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Wow! I love the pic for him XD
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hehe, thanks, thought it'd be great whilst surfing TVTropes xD
You know, minus the beer, football, nailpolish, scrunchie, earing, and the confused dude :P
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Hehe, thanks, thought it'd be great whilst surfing TVTropes xD
You know, minus the beer, football, nailpolish, scrunchie, earing, and the confused dude :P
Well, the alcohol thing is rule breaking. Could you find another pic to use, or describe your character?
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Thought I would get this in the proper forum.

Name: Mareks Cürrêncy (Pronounced Korean-sea)
Species: Polish Weasel

Neighborhood: Radiant Gardens

Appearance: With out Pants

Personality: Mareks can get anxious if he's not near a source of fresh air. He's happy in general, not letting things upset him or rain on his parade so to speak. He's not one to rush with introductions, liking to not be the first one to talk when meeting a new face. He's not shy, and if he likes something, he'll announce it. If he finds something on the ground, he'll claim it as his if he thinks he can use it as something, which could seem greedy or strange to some people, especially if it was something someone lost and he refuses to return it. He's not below just searching an area or different home for food if he's hungry, eating our of boredom, and this gets him in trouble sometimes. He'll try to avoid anything getting on his nerves, or avoid something he doesn't enjoy entirely, but if he can't, he could easily frighten someone when their not expecting anger. Once angered, the target of his venting, depending on their size and just what it was that got him mad, could end up with just some cruel words, to an outright open wound from his many sharp teeth. Once calmed down, his guilt is quick to set in, unless he believes that the person truly deserved what they received. He loves to play fight, especially if that fight is a war type scenario. In a sense, he can sometimes act like a stereotypical 'Weasel', meaning "I'll do it my way and not care about your opinion" type of thing. He has many interests, ranging from philosophical, to just flat out awkward topics as well.

Other: His hair is a result of his fathers work; his fathers a scientist working on a cure for baldness with the use of all natural products. These are of course tested on Mareks, who doesn't mind... when it doesn't burn from an allergic reaction.
He has a slight capacity for seeing the dead. For the most part, they only appear as a wisp of fog when he notices them, like small whispers that he cant's make out.
He only ever has one eye showing at any given point, only showing both by accident.
He's very nimble, and can slip quickly through holes a little smaller then himself. His speed helps him maintain a good balance with his lack of strength in a game involving physical contact.

SPECIAL:
Str- 3
Per- 5
End-5
Chr- 7
Int- 7
Agi- 10
Luk- 5
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I forgot to post this here when I made it. This is a character for Seebreeze Harbor.

~Type~
Main.

~Name~
Autumn Wray.

~Gender~
Female.

~Age~
9 human years, 31.5 pet years.

~Species~
Dog; Border Collie.

~Personality~
Well, the best word is sadistic.

~Appearance~
Autumn has white fur with black spots all over, a tail that is split half-white and half-black, and a purple collar and bow. There is a whip motif that hangs off of her collar.

~Back-story~
Is Parker's biological sister. She is only one year older than he is, but she definitely has the "older sister" attitude.

~Strengths and Weaknesses~
Strengths: Intimidating.
Weaknesses: Everything HAS to go her way. If not, she blames herself for not planning enough. This doesn't happen often.

~Other Notes~
*Is a bit 'whip-crazy'.
*Secretly has a boyfriend that I have yet to reveal.
*There may be something more to her than we know...

~Picture~
Not yet, I really don't feel like drawing her yet.

~Stats~
Strength-5
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-5
Intelligence-7
Agility-6
Luck-4

Color=#800080
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

ctcmjh wrote:
Rendak wrote:Hehe, thanks, thought it'd be great whilst surfing TVTropes xD
Well, the alcohol thing is rule breaking. Could you find another pic to use, or describe your character?
Crap, I was kinda hopin it wouldn't be a problem, since I like the humour D:
Can I edit it so it isn't labeled as beer?

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Well, pets do get drunk on orange soda, right?
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

So label it orange soda!
Pet Friendly:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:So label it orange soda!
That would, actually, be much more acceptable.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Okay then, I'll edit it as soon as I can :/

valerio

Post by valerio »

- Type -
Main

- Name -
Hubert (called with a multitude of names, before)

- Neighborhood -
Seabreeze Harbor

- Gender -
N/A (formerly, male)

- Age -
N/A (claims he existed for 3,000 years)

- Species -
Ghost Dragon

- Personality -
Hubert is a wise spirit, kindred, who only wants to be sure that the inhabitants of the territory he protects are at safe. Yet, he won’t interfere with fate’s design, as he knows that life is something transitory, a whisper in existence. He cares most for the souls inside the bodies rather than the bodies themselves…and from time to time, Hubert likes to play tricks at the expenses of the living if he feels like to. He has shown a particular attention for Janus, on whose ‘dark side’ has a somewhat calming influence.

- Appearance -
Hubert appears – that is, whenever he wants to appear to people – as a 80 cm long dragon composed of blue ‘ethereal light’, with bright yellow eyes, slender, with smooth skin and a crest of fur running from his forehead to his tail.

- Backstory -
Hubert spent his life and beyond that to protect the place that would become Seabreeze Harbor since the ancient native tribes were inhabiting it. He carried off his duty even when the natives left the space to the white man. Hubert made a deal to protect the new house installments, but he saw the corruption in the hearts of these new people and let the elements claim Harbor View. Since then, he has lived inside a skull, in a small cave close to the former private beach. His sleep has been interrupted by the coming of Janus, whose presence intrigues him. Since then, he accompanies the half-wolf, invisible to the others.

- Strengths&Weaknesses -
S – Knowledge, telekinesis, illusionist, immunity from any physical harm
W – At daytime, Hubert must go back into the skull and can’t leave until the sun has set.

- Other Notes -
Hubert displays a vast knowledge, and often likes to pride in it. He can possess people, though rarely recourses to it as he feels it as a violation of their most intimate nature. He can project illusions, that will be as lasting and convincing as the target's willpower is weak. He can telekinetically influence objects like a poltergeist does, but nothing heavier than a 110 pounds-mass, distributed in a single objects or throughout different smaller objects. The skull he resides into now stays at Lagrange House. Hubert still can talk through it, though.

- Stats -

STRENGTH – N/A “But I still can kick your mortal butt!”
PERCEPTION – 10 “Being 3000 years old will have its advantages, nu?”
ENDURANCE – N/A “Existence is endurance in itself, compared to the temporary flesh.”
CHARISMA – 8 “Let’s forget this silly thing ghost/living, and let us be friends...Hey, why are you screaming?”
INTELLIGENCE – 10 “I spent my time studying. Not boring at all!”
AGILITY – N/A “As if an incorporeal entity needed it...”
LUCK – 8 “I'd be luckier if it wasn't for this silly prison.”

color=#0040FF

color=#0040FF
Attachments
Hubert Seabreeze Harbor Character COLOR 550.png
Hubert Seabreeze Harbor Character COLOR 550.png (191.44 KiB) Viewed 31667 times
Last edited by valerio on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I don't know. I don't like the idea of magic in the roleplays. I've seen what it does to Radiant Gardens. I personally don't want to allow it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:I don't know. I don't like the idea of magic in the roleplays. I've seen what it does to Radiant Gardens. I personally don't want to allow it.
hmm, in fact, I have limited the abilities of Hubert to the standard abilities of a Ghost. Other than that, he's not a wizard and he's the only one of his kind in the area. (namely, the only ghost residing in the plane of the living ones)
No, not magic, nope.

Lemme know.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

ctcmjh wrote:I don't know. I don't like the idea of magic in the roleplays. I've seen what it does to Radiant Gardens. I personally don't want to allow it.
I don't know, this is Valerio we're talking about here. I trust him to be responsible with Hubert, and if he isn't, it'll be my fault, too.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:
hmm, in fact, I have limited the abilities of Hubert to the standard abilities of a Ghost. Other than that, he's not a wizard and he's the only one of his kind in the area. (namely, the only ghost residing in the plane of the living ones)
No, not magic, nope.

Lemme know.
I'm using magic as a blanket term for all kinds of supernatural stuff. And Tha Housedog is right. This is Valerio we're talking about. I know I can trust you to be responsible. I'll allow it. But no more supernatural in that neighborhood.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I'm using magic as a blanket term for all kinds of supernatural stuff. And Tha Housedog is right. This is Valerio we're talking about. I know I can trust you to be responsible. I'll allow it. But no more supernatural in that neighborhood.
I promise I will act respecting this act of trust. Hubert is supposed to be the convenient helping hand and additional fun, NOT a cop-out, or the fun is as well as gone for everyone.
Thank you folks! Didn't imagine I had reached such a fame *blushes* :mrgreen:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

You're famous cause

1. You are Valerio
2 You are Valerio...
Pet Friendly:
Zander

Post by Zander »

valerio wrote:
No, not magic, nope.

Lemme know.
I understand you can handle it, but like CTCMJH said, it sometimes ruins Rp's. I'll let it slide, but anything weird and i'm sorry to say, hes gone :/
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Of course. If this character causes a problem, then he has to go.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

ctcmjh wrote:Of course. If this character causes a problem, then he has to go.
Darren will defeat him if he gets out of hand...he's the only one that can do it. ;3
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Allow me to weigh in.

After what's happened in RG, I can tell you that mixing magic with non-magic DOES NOT work. It's in Zander's room, so it's Zander's call, but personally, I would not recommend it unless you are willing to deal with the consiquences that may arise. And trust me, them problems can be something fierce when they show up. Not to mention the bandwagon effect: One pet/creature has magic, others will want them too.

Just be very careful. It matters not who's playing the character. :P
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote:Allow me to weigh in.

After what's happened in RG, I can tell you that mixing magic with non-magic DOES NOT work. It's in Zander's room, so it's Zander's call, but personally, I would not recommend it unless you are willing to deal with the consiquences that may arise. And trust me, them problems can be something fierce when they show up. Not to mention the bandwagon effect: One pet/creature has magic, others will want them too.

Actually, Buck, it does matter who's playing the character. A responsible player will be able to play it off as if it's natural, and not make it that big of a problem. An irresponsible player will go crazy with the magic.

But yes, mixing magic and non-magic doesn't work. But it is up to Zander.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:
Buckdida wrote:Allow me to weigh in.

Actually, Buck, it does matter who's playing the character. A responsible player will be able to play it off as if it's natural, and not make it that big of a problem. An irresponsible player will go crazy with the magic.

But yes, mixing magic and non-magic doesn't work. But it is up to Zander.

Well un-controlled magic doesn't work..
You have to carefully define the character powers, abilities an limits to such, before turning them loose on an RP..

An you can have a town where magic work in some places, an not in other parts of the town..

(there's that quarry mill which is full of load stones, which causes a magic dead zone on that side of the town. Characters could start taking to caring the load stones in there pockets creating little portable magic dead zones, spells tossed at them dissipate before it hits them.)

((Or magic only works in special places, like a stone henge area.. many people say there strange happenings in there.))

(((Or limit the magic uses. each time you cast a spell it take one off your endurance, when your end reaches zero you pass out. it takes 4 hours of un-interrupted rest to recover each magical endurance point. So if you give your character an end. of 10, an use them all up, that character is going to be doing nothing but sleeping an eating for the next 3 days to recover them all. an we all know how long a day can last in these RP's. :p )))

It's all in how you handle it.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I think making a "rule" for magic is indeed a very good and fun way to control it, although it might make the PF like a tabletop game. So I say it really depends on the setting of the PF.

And great power come with great responsibility. The truth is I am always afraid that Blueberry is a bit too powerful, so I try to balance it out by making him a tough guy with a heart of gold, magnifying his weakness (absent-minded, unobservant, can't hide his feelings, unconvincing, making a fuss easily, lacking common sense/wisdom, poor luck, etc), and limiting his resources (like being unable to buy fireworks, which is probably the only easy way to obtain gunpowder).

I don't know if I am truly responsible or not, but I try to be one. So I agree that being responsible makes a big difference.... Just the imbalance will STILL exist, that will never change. (Blueberry will continue to be the strongest guy around.) And people might try to make a really powerful character just to match Blueberry, thus making the neighbor wild. >_>

But yeah, I will definitely trust valerio too. Because he is valerio.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I am aware of the risk, and of course accept the consequences of my actions.
I won't fail you all.
Zander

Post by Zander »

*is overwhelmed*
i- uhhg :oops:

I don't know what to do, i feel bad for saying no magic after valerio makes his character, but if he had asked before hand i would have said no :<
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:*is overwhelmed*
i- uhhg :oops:

I don't know what to do, i feel bad for saying no magic after valerio makes his character, but if he had asked before hand i would have said no :<
since it's your scenario, I won't complain if you still are against it.
lemme know
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

In this case, I don't really see it as magic, so much as supernatural or spiritual...now if the character could cast spells, deal damage using said spells, etc...then I would consider it magic.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:In this case, I don't really see it as magic, so much as supernatural or spiritual...now if the character could cast spells, deal damage using said spells, etc...then I would consider it magic.
No, Hubert can't play spells. His abilities are in the range of telekinetics as described, and telepathy (that is why he can project illusions). He won't use said abilities as deus-ex-machina, as his vow to protect the community in its whole doesn't include affect everybody's everyday life. He will gladly help those he consider friends, but not without direct asking or in case of dire necessity
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mod Announcement:

If anyone has read the Announcements of Leave and Return thread, they'll find out that I'll be super busy from now until the 13th, because of Dead Week. For those of you who don't know, Dead Week is the week that college students study and work themselves to death so they complete their term papers and study for their finals.

I trust all the GM's to be very responsible in my absence. Remember not to do anything I wouldn't do. So no accepting a single magic character, or controversial character while I'm gone. ChewyChewy, because you're my assistant GM in Radiant Gardens, you'll be acting as the GM while I'm gone.

Everyone, if another Mod tells you something while I'm gone, you MUST respect EVERYTHING they say. This should be obvious, but people have a problem about mini-modding in other sections. So if Diss or Kyderra decide to post here telling people what to do, don't resist and just do what they say.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Aww!
Okey dokey, no Hubbie till your back.
have a productive week, mod!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Mod Announcement:

If anyone has read the Announcements of Leave and Return thread, they'll find out that I'll be super busy from now until the 13th, because of Dead Week. For those of you who don't know, Dead Week is the week that college students study and work themselves to death so they complete their term papers and study for their finals.

I trust all the GM's to be very responsible in my absence. Remember not to do anything I wouldn't do. So no accepting a single magic character, or controversial character while I'm gone. ChewyChewy, because you're my assistant GM in Radiant Gardens, you'll be acting as the GM while I'm gone.

Everyone, if another Mod tells you something while I'm gone, you MUST respect EVERYTHING they say. This should be obvious, but people have a problem about mini-modding in other sections. So if Diss or Kyderra decide to post here telling people what to do, don't resist and just do what they say.
Okay then. I'll do my best.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Now, I'll try to stop in before I get to sleep, but no promise.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

p33wii wrote:Could a robot be a usable character? You know with artificial intelligence? And an anthropomorphic figure?
If you sold it well enough, BsM might take it. We do all sorts of crazy things these days...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)