Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:Yeah a Glock sounds better for an anthromorphic dog even if its in the HP! context. There's another one right, I recall it's called the Beretta? Heard that it packs a punch just like the DE too...
Not even close. The Beretta pistol is generally manufactured to fire 9mm or 45acp rounds, not that different from pistols made by Glock.

What makes the Beretta and DE similar is that they’re both very heavily built, and made primarily of stainless steel. I’ve never touched a Desert Eagle, but I can say the Beretta’s weight makes it like a steel brick. Weight is a common complaint for this one of the US military's standard issue side-arms :/
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I like how we're talking about guns in the HP forums RP section. That's such a good place to get into detail with it.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The details of guns themselves could be put in a G rated movie, but the gun wouldn't be used for anything but target practice, if at all.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Leafolawl wrote:The details of guns themselves could be put in a G rated movie, but the gun wouldn't be used for anything but target practice, if at all.
I just think it's a bit silly to go into this much detail.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rook

Post by Rook »

(I tried to read the rp rules... and my brain sort of imploded half-way through. So, I'm going to try my hand at this rp thing, and I hope I get friendly reminders on the rules throughout the game <^.^> Well, here goes)

Name: Sergei Tsar (real name: David Bishop)

Species: Dog, Siberian Husky

Neighborhood: (??? Ugh, I have NO idea how that works...)

Gang: (??? Have no idea what this is either)

-Appearance-
Sergei has the physicality's of a regular husky. Sergei's left eye is green, while his right eye is blue. He generally has a sad look about him. He wears a simple, brown leather collar; with a pair of small platinum colored dog-tags. Will sometimes wear glasses and, on occasion, blue jeans.

-Personality-
Often very quiet and collective. On the outside; Sergei appears bitter and sometimes extremely paranoid. On the inside: Hopeful that someday he'll regain control of his own life. Willing to help others and just wants everyone to be friends.

-Backstory-
Sergei (or rather David) was once a regular sixteen year old teenager...
until the fateful incident.
On a whim that his pet might be in danger, David ventured deep into the underground facilities of the Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical HQ in Victoria, California in search of his pet. There he discovered ex-soviet russian scientists experimenting with a device which could transform any animal into any breed desired. The Russians had hoped that they could militarize the weapon; transforming ordinary house pets into those of a more feral and violent nature. David feared that his husky, Rook, would be permanently disfigured or changed by the device, and attempted to stop them from experimenting on both his pet and the pets of others. Caught by some of the facility's guards, David was brought before the leaders of the facility. The project leader (to be revealed possibly later) , was joyed at the opportunity to have a human test subject for their machine.
The experiment was successful.
David had become the first human of many to be transformed by this russian device.
Renamed "Sergei One," David was originally supposed to be... "put down." However, feeling both shame and pity for the boy, one of the scientists (Nicholas Tsar) stopped his untimely death, by offering to make "observations of the boy in a neighborhood environment." Reluctant to grant his request, the project leader finally agreed. Both David (Sergei) and his pet Rook (now a wolf) were both left in the custody of Nicholas, who assured his fellow researchers that he would terminate both Rook and Sergei when they were "no longer useful."
Since then, the three of them have been looking for a neighborhood to stay at; Sergei and Rook fearful of their new owner, and Nicholas trying to think of a way to turn the two of his companions back to normal.

-Other Notes-
Sergei's father is Nicholas Tsar, owner of the "Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical" Despite how his owner speaks (which is with a thick Russian accent), Sergei does not share this with his owner. Often receives educational lessons on misc. things (i.e. Mathematics, History, Writing, and Hand-to-Hand combat). Will sometimes pull out a dust grey wallet and study the picture inside (does not let anyone for any reason see this photo when he is in possession of it). Both the jeans and the wallet were his before the "incident."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 7
PER- 4
END- 7
CHA- 4
INT- 8
AGI- 7
LUC- 5

Name: Rook Tsar

Species: Wolf

Neighborhood: (???)

Gang: (???)

-Appearance-
Rook has dark brown fur with a large black spot covering his right eye. Striking green eyes, which glow at night. Has a dark and uncomfortable stare. Wears a thick corduroy red collar with a black stripe running around the collar. He has a worn Rook piece hanging from a dirty ring.

-Personality-
Dark and ignorant, but likes to get friendly with the ladies. Deep down, his old husky self futility attempts to return him to the way he was before. He is constantly at war with himself... often speaking and sometimes arguing with himself aloud.
He has a weakness to burritos. It's an addiction when it comes down to burrito consumption.

-Backstory-
"It was supposed to be an ordinary check up. But, many of the pets of Victoria Ln. had warned him otherwise.
Rook was going to wish that he had paid heed to their warnings.
Locked away, Rook witnessed as the Russians experimented on dogs, cats, birds, and mice of all kinds. And, often times, many of the subjects failed...
horribly.
Rook didn't want this. He just wanted to stop getting sick. So did his owner David.
David.
He had tried to save him, but it didn't seem like either one of them was going to get out of this alive...
or at least the same as they had walking in."

-Other Notes-
Rook speaks with a very thick Russian accent. Very accomplished Martial Artist. Loves to impress the ladies. Rook is not a "Major Player," but likes to follow Sergei around. So encountering him is likely.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 9
PER- 3
END- 9
CHA- 7
INT- 3
AGI- 7
LUC- 4
(P.S. Who's neighborhood is recruiting?)
Always love to live, and live to love others.

I ask a lot of questions... I know.

Rook STR- 9 PER- 3 END- 9 CHA- 7 INT- 3 AGI- 7 LUC- 4
Sergei STR- 7 PER- 4 END- 7 CHA- 4 INT- 8 AGI- 7 LUC- 5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rook wrote:(I tried to read the rp rules... and my brain sort of imploded half-way through. So, I'm going to try my hand at this rp thing, and I hope I get friendly reminders on the rules throughout the game <^.^> Well, here goes)

These characters sound ok for BsM, but I'd hope you'd lurk a bit before really going into a neighborhood... (you have a very low post-count I see)
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I wish to join the new Applegate RP. I would like to recycle my Janus and Hubert characters from Seabreeze Harbor, but with a fresh start for them, more on a lighter note rather than the doom'n'gloom of the former RP.
Is it possible?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:I wish to join the new Applegate RP. I would like to recycle my Janus and Hubert characters from Seabreeze Harbor, but with a fresh start for them, more on a lighter note rather than the doom'n'gloom of the former RP.
Is it possible?
That sounds like it would be possible.

Did Seabreeze Harbor disband in my absence?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

If anyone's looking to join or make a new character I'm starting up a new RP
Just head on over to the thread marked Pet friendly: Applegate
Im looking for about 6 players
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I'm in. Simply because the name makes me think "Applejack". X3
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:
valerio wrote:I wish to join the new Applegate RP. I would like to recycle my Janus and Hubert characters from Seabreeze Harbor, but with a fresh start for them, more on a lighter note rather than the doom'n'gloom of the former RP.
Is it possible?

it was closed due to thread death.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

ctcmjh wrote:
Is it possible?

Are you aware that myself and one othe rperson are waiting for you to approve our characters in the Radiant Gardens OOC?
(if you are sorry to badger you about it)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

These characters have been recycled and submitted to Applegate with its GM's approval.

- Type -
Main

- Name -
Janus Lagrange

(new) Neighborhood: Applegate

- Gender -
Male

- Age -
6 (21 in pet years)

- Species -
Dog (Czech Wolf)

- Personality -
Janus suffers from DID. Two distinct personalities live inside him since he was a pup. Whether this was caused by a genetic disorder or a trauma, remains to be seen. During daytime, Janus is a happy, playful creature prone to interact with other pets. He likes to help others, offering advice. He’s very open-minded. During nighttime, Janus becomes aggressive, distrusting, very territorial, and will recourse to violence if given the chance, although he retains a sort of primitive ‘pack mentality’. In this state, Janus acts like a feral wolf. During these hours, he wants to be left alone and will wander outside the reach of the others, rarely allowing company. Both personalities are completely unaware of each other.

- Appearance -
Janus stands 5.5 ft tall. He’s muscular, displays a grey/reddish fur with a black stripe running along his back and a bushy tail with a black tip. Green eyes. Due to a birth defect, he displays ‘Verticle Ellipse’ pupils, making his eyes look like a cat’s. He wears a green shock collar with a yellow lightning symbol on it. His plastic medal is in the shape of a moon half white and half black. He also wears a black military tac-vest filled with pockets, in which he keeps the most useful items for small emergencies.

- Backstory -
Janus spent his life changing owners due to his mental and physical disorders. He never talked about his previous experiences, choosing to forget them as soon as he starts a new life. He and his owner, Ms. Isabel Lagrange, moved from New Jersey, under circumstances yet to be revealed.

- Strengths&Weaknesses -
S – Strong and agile, but he gives his best only during night time.
W - When the personality shift approaches he becomes weaker and confused, until he must sleep and is completely vulnerable

- Other Notes -
Janus’ ‘sunny side’ likes to read a lot, and carries a tablet with him in a backpack. He can do a lot of things, as he learnt to make the most of his lucid time. Janus’ ‘dark side’ is a skilled tracker, hunter and fierce combatant with knowledge of martial arts. Janus is undergoing a daily medical treatment to prevent blood clots in his brain, and in his backpack he also always carries food, his pills and at least two bottles of water. Isabel Lagrange is a lawyer that has no fear to put up a fight in the ‘big league’ if necessary. She won a mistreatment lawsuit against Janus’ previous owner. She cares a lot for her son and ‘dark’ Janus will trust only her.

- Stats -

STRENGTH – 8
PERCEPTION – 6 to 8
ENDURANCE – 5 to 7
CHARISMA – 7 to 2
INTELLIGENCE – 6 to 5
AGILITY – 5 to 7
LUCK – 5

color 1 // color 2

---

- Type -
Main

- Name -
Hubert (called with a multitude of names, before)

(New) Neighborhood: Applegate

- Gender -
N/A (formerly, male)

- Age -
N/A (claims he existed since the foundation of Ur)

- Species -
Ghost Dragon

- Personality -
Hubert is a wise spirit, kindred, who only wants to be sure that the inhabitants of the territory he protects are at safe. Yet, he won’t interfere with fate’s design, as he knows that life is something transitory, a whisper in existence. He cares most for the souls inside the bodies rather than the bodies themselves…and from time to time, Hubert likes to play tricks at the expenses of the living if he feels like to. He has shown a particular attention for Janus, on whose ‘dark side’ has a somewhat calming influence.

- Appearance -
Hubert appears – that is, whenever he wants to appear to people – as a 80 cm long dragon composed of blue ‘ethereal light’, with bright yellow eyes, slender, with smooth skin and a crest of fur running from his forehead to his tail.

- Backstory -
Hubert spent his life and beyond that to protect the human communities as it was fit, changing his allegiances from time to time in history, selecting the new places by his own unscrutable desire. This time, he has taken a liking to Janus, and follows him wherever he moves.

- Strengths&Weaknesses -
S – Knowledge, telekinesis, illusionist, immunity from any physical harm
W – At daytime, Hubert must go back into the skull and can’t leave until the sun has set.

- Other Notes -
Hubert displays a vast knowledge, and often likes to pride in it. he can read minds, though he will not do it unless necessary. He can project illusions, that will be as lasting and convincing as the target's willpower is weak. He can telekinetically influence objects like a poltergeist does, but nothing heavier than a 110 pounds-mass, distributed in a single objects or throughout different smaller objects. The skull he resides into now stays at Lagrange House. Hubert still can talk through it, though.

- Stats -

STRENGTH – N/A “But I still can kick your mortal butt!”
PERCEPTION – 10 “Being 3000 years old will have its advantages, nu?”
ENDURANCE – N/A “Existence is endurance in itself, compared to the temporary flesh.”
CHARISMA – 8 “Let’s forget this silly thing ghost/living, and let us be friends...Hey, why are you screaming?”
INTELLIGENCE – 10 “I spent my time studying. Not boring at all!”
AGILITY – N/A “As if an incorporeal entity needed it...”
LUCK – 8 “I'd be luckier if it wasn't for this silly prison.”

color
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Name: Rena Callahan

Species: Shiba Inu (Dog)

Neighborhood: Applegate

-Appearance-
Black back with a tan underbelly that wraps around halfway to her paws. She wears a red collar with a tag shaped like an open book, and a small open-chest jacket during late fall to early spring. She's rather slender, but she's definably in shape. It shows in her tail that she's descended from a pomeranian.

-Personality-
Rena is a Tomboy, and a rather tough one at that. She's fairly even tempered with fair manners, has a very worldly look on her small town life. She'd been around with her owner, who's often considered crazy, since she was old enough to be adopted. Having been raised by her, she's got her same eccentric traits about stuff she enjoys.

-Morality-
Neutral Realist: She'll be nice and let things go only as they seem rational, but once things seem irrational, her foot goes down, and nothing you can do short of physically restraint or injury will stop her.

-Talent-
Hunting: Being a breed of dog actually bread to hunt in mountains, she's a natural at it. She took well to all areas in the field, from tracking, to "bagging", to campsite defense. Her peak areas are tracking and fending off ferals.

Other Notes:
- Rena is a well in shape girl, and likes to keep it like that.
- Rena is not the best gal to have watch something, since she's prone to loosing stuff.
- Rena likes to keep calm as much as possible, but can't help but be even a little eccentric about things she likes.
- Rena is allergic to fish.
- Rena was trained to track things, and loves doing it.

SPECIAL
S - 7
P - 4
E - 7
C - 5
I - 5
A - 9
L - 5

Color: #00CD99
Last edited by Leafolawl on Mon May 14, 2012 2:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Name: Gage Price
Species: Corgi
-Appearance-
Friggin adorable
Missing his left ear
-Personality-
Incredibly nervous and shy. He tends to put a wall up between himself and new people. Very introverted. He doesn’t trust other dogs. He much prefers the company of cats, but usually feels out of place around them. As a result he spends a lot of time alone and brooding. He doesn’t have much interest in being social and usually has to be forced into it.
-Backstory-
Gage is moving to applegate with his young owners Mike and Sarah from the rust belt town of Steel river. Gage took a lot of abuse from other dogs in Steel river, culminating in losing his ear in a fight with a particularly nasty bull dog. Gage’s rough childhood has made him extremely distrusting and jumpy. Mike and Sarah were worried by his increasingly rough bouts with depression and decided that he needed a change of scenery. Having heard that Applegate was going pet friendly they decided it’s be a perfect place to go start a family while also getting a fresh start for gage.
-Other Notes-
Gage loves pizza
He is fairly socially awkward, to the point where he’s hesitant to talk to new people unless he absolutely has to.
Has a rebellious streak, will sometimes do things just to disobey/irk his parents
Deals with bouts of insomnia
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 3
PER- 8
END-4
CHA- 2
INT- 6
AGI- 9
LUC- 10

color
Leafolawl wrote:Name: Kutch Callahan

Color: #EFDC00
could you do me a favor and not use yellow?
its a little hard to see
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I'm not in on it because I'm happy with my current RPs and don't feel like adding another...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hey, look - a new character :D

Name: Rex Rockbed

Species: German shpeherd

Appearance:
Big and strong, he's a pride of his species. He has Dark blue eyes and collar with the same color. His tag is a guitar.

Personality:
Rex is somewhat strange at the moments and not much of a talkative. He prefers to play on his guitar (acoustic, though he also has electric one). He doesn't have big dreams of being on stage, but instead, her prefers to play mainly just for Fun. he also reads from time to time and listens to music. If a friend asks him to play something he knows, he will do it gladly.

Background:
His father, Matt, is a son of somewhat rich business man. The old businessman wasn't much Proud of his older son's lack of interest to his job and they had a lot of arguments about that. One day, the went too Far and Rex's Father was given a small amount of his Father's fortune and sent away, never to come back. The First thing Matt did was to go the the nearest shelter, where he found one year old Rex and adopted him. Together, they changes a few places to live until they found Applegate, where they decided to choose as their Final stop.

Other Info:
- He is often seen with his acoustic guitar outside
- He always looks at the world optimistic

Strengths and weaknesses
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – Optimist to the core

SPECIAL:
S - 8
P - 6
E - 6
C - 5
I - 6
A - 6
L – 5

color: 0000FF
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

The Moon Howler wrote:Hey, look - a new character :D

Appearance:
Big and strong, he's a pride of his species. He has Dark blue eyes and collar with the same color. His tag is a guitar.

Personality:
Rex is somewhat strange at the moments and not much of a talkative. He prefers to play on his guitar (acoustic, though he also has electric one). He doesn't have big dreams of being on stage, but instead, her prefers to play mainly just for Fun. he also reads from time to time and listens to music. If a friend asks him to play something he knows, he will do it gladly.

Background:
His father, Matt, is a son of somewhat rich business man. The old businessman wasn't much Proud of his older son's lack of interest to his job and they had a lot of arguments about that. One day, the went too Far and Rex's Father was given a small amount of his Father's fortune and sent away, never to come back. The First thing Matt did was to go the the nearest shelter, where he found one year old Rex and adopted him. Together, they changes a few places to live until they found Applegate, where they decided to choose as their Final stop.

Other Info:

Strengths and weaknesses
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – Optimist to the core

SPECIAL:
S - 8
P - 6
E - 6
C - 5
I - 6
A - 6
L – 5
sounds good
consider yourself in
RockstarRaccoon wrote:I'm not in on it because I'm happy with my current RPs and don't feel like adding another...
whatever works for ya
if you change your mind you're welcome to join
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

sorry to double post mods
but
AppleGate is done recruiting for now
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rook

Post by Rook »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Rook wrote:(I tried to read the rp rules... and my brain sort of imploded half-way through. So, I'm going to try my hand at this rp thing, and I hope I get friendly reminders on the rules throughout the game <^.^> Well, here goes)

These characters sound ok for BsM, but I'd hope you'd lurk a bit before really going into a neighborhood... (you have a very low post-count I see)
Yes, I do. I have no idea which neighborhood to chose. Is that what you mean by "lurking?"

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

by lurking, he means read a few of the RPs before you actually join one.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Rook

Post by Rook »

Ah! Alright, sounds kewl! Perhaps you could suggest a nice neighborhood to move my friends into?

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Name: Skya Sullivan

Species: Madura (cat)

Neighborhood: Edge City

Character Type: Main

Description: Blue-grey, Triangular face, green eyes, medium length tail with visible bend or kink at the end, and relatively thick fur; the normal traits of a Madura cat. She wears a grey collar with an tag that looks like "The all seeing eye", but in silver, which was put on her by her owners as a way of asking her to be a guard cat for for them. She of course, hesitantly accepted.

Personality: She's a bit paranoid, but never exactly obsessive over anything that worries her. In a way, she's a big softy, but not really in the way she'll let you just push her around; she takes what you give her with a fair trade approach. Never exactly unkind, she will let someone walk away from her in a bad deal, and tries to find a way to make the dealings even, even if it's by doing something she doesn't like.

History: She's been pushed around since she was born. Runt of the litter, kind soul who can never say no for the first bit of her life, even a little bit to willing to do what other ask; at least until she was pushed in front of a train. she was rescued by a bit of luck, and has no reasoning as to why it's been so negative to her since she stopped doing things without questioning, but likes that she's no longer in the way of danger.

Morality: Saintly/Pessimist
She's willing to help others without profiting from it when she knows that what they're doing isn't immoral. Her training as a guard cat and her own paranoia has left her picturing the worst possible outcome.

Talent: Rather computer savvy, She's capable of hacking programs and computers with a relative ease, where the relative is a scientist experimenting something new. She can take a while, yes, but she's thorough in her work.
  • Notes:
  • She's done things she doesn't like talking about
  • She prefers to fight using her claws when she needs to fight, and works out only enough to make her owners happy.
  • She eats a lot because she has a fast metabolism.
  • her paranoia is partially due because she's afraid of being insecure.
  • Skya is as religious as her owners, regardless as to if she can enter a church or not.

Stats:
S - 5
P - 7
E - 6
C - 5
A - 9
I - 7
L - 3

Color:#BFBFDD

Edit: changed the color from #CDCDEA to #CDCD85 because #CDCDEA is to bright to be easily read.
Edit2: Changed from #CDCD85 to #BFBFDD, because CDCD85 was not grey, but yellow. I WANTED GREY DANGIT!
*BRICK'D*
Last edited by Leafolawl on Mon May 14, 2012 2:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

The Moon Howler wrote:I forgot to post those here :D

Name: Plamen Karbovsky

Species: German shepherd

Neighborhood: Edge city

Appearance:
Big and muscular, he’s pride of his family. He has Amber eyes. He has Dark brown leather collar with silvery dog-tag with his initials PK.

Personality:
Plamen is usually calm and somewhat talkative, yet very honest dog. He’s very loyal to his owners. He was taught in guitars and some of the Old Norse Mythology. Although he’s big and buff, he’s gentle and caring. He likes to play with his guitars, but he usually does it for fun.

Background:
Plamen was born in breeder and was adopted by a rich family, under the name of Caspian. His live there really wasn’t very long, for the high-fed son of the Rich guy tired of him very fast and was beating him from time to time. The Shepherd didn’t take that long and one night, a day after his first year, he ran away, but was never sought. He became a stray for about an year, when he was caught and put in a shelter. He was then adopted by his present Father and Mother Kamen and Maria Karbovsky and renamed him Plamen. At the beginning, Plamen was very distrustful of them and even ran away a few times, but unlike before, he was sought and found. Karbovsky surrounded him with love and care, and in one year, they managed to change him. The shepherd became happy and nice puppy, which in the late years, under the care of his Father, became a strong dog. They have changed a few town in the past years, but they decided to try their luck with Edge city.

Other Info:
- He’s smiling almost 24/7
- He’s a good listener

Strengths and weaknesses
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – Optimist to the core
W – he takes it very hard if someone speaks bad about his Family

SPECIAL:
S - 8
P - 6
E - 6
C - 5
I - 5
A - 7
L – 5

-----------------------------------------------

Appearance:
Big (5,4 ft/~161 cm tall) and strong, he's a pride of his species. He has Dark blue eyes and collar with the same color. His tag is a guitar.

Personality:

Background:

Other Info:

Strengths and weaknesses
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – Optimist to the core

SPECIAL:
S - 8
P - 6
E - 6
C - 5
I - 6
A - 6
L – 5

About Matt:
-he's a very nice and gentle person, yet you won't guess it by his formidable size (1,98 m/6,6 ft tall) and a bit crude looks
-he could be considered wealthy
-even though he has a lot of money, he doesn't have big dreams - he was dreaming about opening a bar or two in some town, where people could visit, have a beer and most of all - Fun
-he owes a perfectly good Harley Davidson and a jeep Toyota
-he usually wears his hair on a horse-tail.
-he wears leather jackets and jeans and looks exactly as a Rocker, although he doesn't actually describe Himself as one
-he also plays guitars (he taught Rex how to play)
-he has a few tattoos for luck on him
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rook wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:

Yes, I do. I have no idea which neighborhood to chose. Is that what you mean by "lurking?"
What Brent said, stick around a bit before you join. Also, I just recommended looking at BsM...
Rook

Post by Rook »

Okay, I'll check them out too.

Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Name: Matthias Coe

Species: Golden Retriever

Appearance: About average large dog height (which is to say, fairly tall), but he's thin and wiry under all the fluff. His fur is, for the most part, the golden tan common to his breed, but seems to be died to a charcoal grey on his paws and feet. He looks scruffy, like he hasn't seen the inside of a groomer's in a long, long time, but still somehow manages to keep relatively clean. A bit of dust and dirt is common.

Personality: Inquisitive and a bit lacking in the common sense department, Matt is always sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. He seems to utterly lack most common fears (dark, heights, etc) but will just about jump our of his skin if something really surprises him. He's generally friendly, an awful liar, and avoids fighting whenever he can.

Background: Matt had a fairly uneventful, boring life in shelter before he was adopted by a working-class family moving to Edge City. For the first couple months, they went through some hard financial times, but eventually both the parents managed to get jobs that paid at least decent wages. That was two years ago. Since then, the family life has begun to go down the tubes yet again, and Matt seems to be spending more time wandering around Edge City and less time being forced to deal with what waits for him at home.

Notes:
-Carries around a cheap-o disposable camera, thinks himself to be an amateur photographer.
-Usually called Matt or Matty. He'll respond to either.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
S - 6
P - 9
E - 7
C - 7
I - 5
A - 6
L - 2
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FowlJ

Post by FowlJ »

Is it alright to put together a character and not immediately place them in a neighborhood? I'm wanting to try my hand at RP, but haven't really looked at all the different threads yet. Ordinarily I'd just look for one first, but I had a character idea and I don't want to go and forget it as I have a habit of doing.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Here's my two for Edge City.

Name: Zaya
Species: Dog [Borzoi]

Appearance: A pure bred Russian wolfhound, Zaya is a tall and beautiful dog with long, groomed, grey, black, and white fur, and olive green eyes. She has a somewhat frail appearance at first glance, but she is actually quite lean, and very athletic, and stands at about 5’2”, unusually tall for a dog but not uncommon for her breed.

She wears no collar, but instead a thick, light grey and white scarf with pockets sewn into it for her convenience. Due to spending a large amount of time traveling around Edge, she usually wraps her feet with cloth to protect them. She sometimes also carries a backpack or messenger bag with her.

Personality: Zaya is generally polite and well-spoken, acting friendly towards most who she meets, though she’s not above being sarcastic, teasing, or using threats when she feels they’re called for. She is often a very altruistic dog, especially to her friends, and will go out of her way to help when needed.

-Other Notes-
-Ironically for being a Russian breed of dog , Zaya has a hinted English accent when she speaks.
-Having lived in Edge her entire life, Zaya knows the layout of the city and its suburbs, as well as most of its more well known residents and details.
-She has an almost photographic memory.
-If she had a theme this would be it.

-SPECIAL-
Str- 5
Per- 5
End- 6
Cha- 8
Int- 5
Agi- 9
Luc- 4

--

Name: Cruiser (aka: CB)
Species: Dog [Dutch Shepherd]

Appearance: Although young, he’s fully grown and stands around 4’10”. His fur is a golden brindle color pattern, with a ‘mask’ of black fur covering his muzzle and most of his head, his eyes are light grey. His body is of medium build due to a fair amount of training and exercise .

Cruiser wears is a black nylon police K9 collar with a small accessory clip and Velcro patch on the right side, which sometimes has different tags or tools fixed to it, depending on where he is or what he’s doing. On occasion, he sometimes also wears a K9 police vest.

Personality: Cruiser acts uptight and overly serious if he’s being trained or doing some kind of job, but he does have a more relaxed attitude on the outside. He can sometimes be slightly paranoid about certain things that pertain to him, usually his owner, his grades in training, how well he can trust someone, or something that he can’t explain.

-Other Notes-
-A service dog in training with a basic license which qualifies him for security or protection work.
-He lives with his owner, a local freshman college student, in a small rental home just on the city limits before the eastern suburbs.
-Along with his tags, he keeps a tiny digital video recorder clipped to one side of his collar for security or general use.

-SPECIAL-
Str-7
Per-6
End-7
Cha-5
Int-6
Agi-6
Luc-4
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

FowlJ wrote:Is it alright to put together a character and not immediately place them in a neighborhood? I'm wanting to try my hand at RP, but haven't really looked at all the different threads yet. Ordinarily I'd just look for one first, but I had a character idea and I don't want to go and forget it as I have a habit of doing.
I'm pretty sure you can.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Game

Post by The Game »

Hey guys....I guess I'm back, from a completely unexpected leave. Like, since when do months pass by so fast. As in, lightning speed. Meaning, I must be a time traveler.

I owe some apologies to my active--inactive?--neighborhood RPers. Sorry about the wait. The looong wait. :oops:
The Moon Howler

Hey, no problem on that!

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Name: Soren Jager
Species: Dog (Siberian Husky

-Appearance-
Soren is a fairly average husky, though a bit on the short side. He's got entirely snow-white fur that seems to always be in a state of summer-coat, yet he's never complained of being cold. His eyes are often the window to his soul, seeming to be just a bit brighter while he grins from grins from cheek to cheek when he's thinking, or working and as dark as a storm when he's upset by something. Though, even his body language will not-so-subtely change to show the latter.

Body aside, he often wears a black scarf or neckerchief depending on the weather to better mark him if someone needs to find him as well as to act as an emergency tool. Both items are known to be helpful in first aid and for signalling. His collar, too, is black and from it hangs a red cross as to indicate a medic. Inside the collar, he has on him a swiss army knife, Gerber Multi-tool, small LED flashlight and his wallet.

-Personality-
Soren is a mix of typical Husky and typical anything-but-a-husky. He is smart, energetic and always in need of something to do. That said, he gets bored easily and when that does happen, seeks out something to do. The most frequent occupation is reading or occasionally taking something apart. His habit for dismantling things was acquired from his dad after showing him that tools and machines have more than their stated purpose. In that instance, he'd gutted a few parts of a survival kit to make a sort of flare. So, he's always active and trying to help. When he absolutely can't be active, he gets fidgeting, keeps moving his hands and sort of seems like he might go running through the nearest wall to escape.

What sets Soren apart from other Huskys is that he is more protective of others. This has been shown in his knowledge of rescue work and a very strong willingness to stand up for his friends where most others may back down or not see a threat. It in the end is a good thing though, as he watches out for his friends. Unfortunately, that also means he hates his enemies with a passion, but, that cannot be helped.

History:
Soren was bred to be sold into the masses of people wanting Huskies. In the United States there was a very large increase in the breed's popularity, and people began trying to produce as many pups as they could. He came from a small group of very good con-artists who just wanted a fairly easy penny. The product of these bad breeders was a service dog instead of a show dog. This difference seemed to keep him from being sold for a while, long enough that the 'breeder' was eventually called out on a fair list of criminal charges for his past and current scams.

This would have been a bad thing for the dog except that once the remaining pups were dealt with by shelters and rescues, he found himself with Matthias Jager. His owner was a major impact on him. After what seemed endless, boring days with the conman, his new dad seemed like a Saint. The old military grunt had been a medic through numerous tours of duty and after that come home to go through college on his G.I. Bill and become a history teacher. His stories of military time and history seemed to curve the young Soren's thoughts from the typical energetic mischief to more productive and helpful ideas.

Now, many years later, he's determined to be a helpful dog of some sort. He's tried to joint Search and Rescue groups but been turned down for his age a few times. Some trainers said he was too old and others too young. So, he taught himself what he needed and now is in general, just waiting for an opportunity.

Other Notes:
-Partially trained as a rescue dog. Can detect hazards by smell and sound as well as provide first aid.
-Very protective of friends. Once someone has proven a threat a trip to the hospital for an anaethestic on Soren would be needed.
-Very smart, a fast reader and thinker. Unfortunately, he's also imaginative and suceptible to some imagined fears.

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-8
END-7
CHA-3
INT-8
AGI-6
LUC-3

Color
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Name: Selina Kyle (the Kyle's are big Batman fans.)

Species: Cat

-Appearance-
A Black cat with a slender build. She has one red eye and one green eye. She wears glasses. she wears a collar with a gold tag shaped like a cat's head.

-Personality-
She loves Science, but more than that, she loves things that seemingly can't be explained by science. She tries to explain everything, but when seriously weird **** is going on, she's smart enough to know that knowing what's going on probably won't make her any safer. She doesn't scare that easily, so it will take something big to get a real reaction out of her.

SPECIAL
STR-5
PER-6
END-5
CHA-5
INT-8
AGI-8
LUC-5

------------------------------
Name: Buster Drake(male)
Species: Rabbit

-Appearance-
He's about the same size as Zach. his fur is jet black and his eyes are yellow. He wears a blue-green collar with just round tag with "B" written on it.

-Personality-
He's an easy going person. He's happy most of the time, and maintains a cool composure even when angry. he just tends to make thinly veiled threats when he gets mad (such as "Vet bills are very expensive nowadays, aren't they?" or "I love having hands. don't you?") always with a smile and a laugh (he'll never follow through on these threats, but other pets don't know that). He likes to spend his time outside, thinking to himself if he isn't hanging out with friends. He always seems to know the right thing to say in tough situations, be it a joke or a reassuring pep talk.

SPECIAL:
STR-4
PER-5
END-4
CHA-10
INT-7
AGI-7
LUC-5

text color: #008080
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

The Game wrote:...
Hey guys....I guess I'm back, from a completely unexpected leave. Like, since when do months pass by so fast. As in, lightning speed. Meaning, I must be a time traveler.

I owe some apologies to my active--inactive?--neighborhood RPers. Sorry about the wait. The looong wait. :oops:

We just lost the game!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
The Game

Post by The Game »

Keeshah wrote:
We just lost the game!
Reasons why I will never change my username: ^that
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Name: Zaya
Species: Dog [Borzoi]
Oh hi Zaya, here I thought you were eaten by that shadow-predator-thing in Copper Canyon, but I guess you survived... What about Carl and Scratch? They survive too, or did the car get eaten and only you got out? Was the US government involved? Where'd all the Coyotes go anyway?

Also, do you still live with Sevarian? I remember that one dog threatening to shoot him...

So many questions....

(Having looked back at that, holy CRAP Carl and Scratch swore alot when they were excited. I completely forgot about that part of their characters...)
Isutus

Post by Isutus »

Name: Felek Stewart
Species: Cat (Snowshoe)

Gang: None (unless invited)

-Appearance-
Felek carries himself in a more submissive manner unless consciously choosing to do otherwise or is talking about something he is passionate about. Most of the time he looks drowsy but when interested he is wide awake and constantly grinning which gives him sort of a giddy or smug appearance depending on who you talk to. He is a medium-sized cat with the heftiness of a shorthair and the length of a Siamese. He has the markings of a Siamese but his paws, legs and belly are white as snow. His owner bought him a collar with a microchip that makes a beeping noise at what appears to be random times.
-Personality-
Felek has a video game addiction and has a problem with ignoring his responsibilities to play them. He struggles with social anxiety but appears to be relaxed and charismatic. He has a problem with omitting some truths and exaggerating others when it comes to information about him. Felek normally ignores these faults and tries to enjoy himself as much as possible, thus making it hard to have a serious conversation with him. When bored he decides to obsess over an object, animal, or idea, and he normally drags it out for months.

Other Notes:
-His owner is an artificial intelligence researcher.
-Most of the wins Felek gets in video games are due to luck.
-Will contradict your philosophical views to gain a better understanding of them.
-His owner is considering getting another pet to keep him company when he is gone for long periods of time.
-Has watched all episodes of South Park at least 3 times.

SPECIAL
STR-4
PER-5
END-3
CHA-7
INT-8 (Never uses it. “Why think when people can think for me? *tries to hold in laugh*”)
AGI-7
LUC-8 (If he wins something, it probably was not due to hard work or skill.)
Last edited by Isutus on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

We just lost the game!
No we didn't. She's back right? Speaking of, a little late, but welcome back! Are you returning to Sunset by any chance?
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

new character for richmond acres that has been approved:

Name: Rufinae Vangard
Species: eurasian otter
Neighbourhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: always well groomed, his fur is slick and always well kept, flattened down except for a tiny bit of floofing on the top of his head that he can never seem to manage keeping groomed, no matter how hard he tries. His tail is long and rudderlike. His eyes are a very vibrant blue. He has webbed paws booth feet hand handpaws, the webbing between his pointer and middle finger of his left handpaw however has been damaged and is no longer there. He is rather tall for his species, standing at 1.5 metres. He has a long black streak of a birthmark that runs right down from his head to the lower of his back that accents his regular brown fur. He wears one solid gold wrist band on his right arm. He doesn’t wear clothing (his parents say it stops him from doing his job) he has cute, stubby little rounded ears. He is slender and well toned (proof of his water based lifestyle)

Personality: he is very easy going and laid back, lazy you could almost say. This only tends to be in the mornings however, it’s when the afternoon rolls around that he really gets energetic, especially when the sun is nice and warm. He absolutely loves seafood, especially shellfish. He can sometimes come off as a little selfish due to his lazy nature, but, given time, if he warms up to someone enough, he will be willing to hang out more (despite perhaps, complaints about lack of warm sunlight or it being far too boring without any water involved. He will become very defensive of anybody that has become his friends, rising to their defense whenever they are in need, and no matter the odds, this can make him seem a little fool hardy to those who are his friends.

Extra:he wasn’t born to captivity, he was wild for the most part of his life until a year ago he came across a lovely holidaying couple on a quiet grassy riverbed. They gave him food and were surprised to learn he could talk when he said thank you. Curious to see how housepets lived he asked if they would take him home, they accepted.
The missing webbing on his paw is the result of him standing up for a long lost friend.
His accent is brittish mixed with slight irish.
The job mentioned earlier is helping his parents with their crayfishing, he goes out and checkstheir pots to let them know if they should be pulled in.
Did I mention he looooves seafood?

S-6
P-5
E-10
C-2
I-5
A-10
l-4
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........