This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Perfect Killer 

Post Perfect Killer
Peanut turned another page, his back was resting against the large tree in his backyard, he heard Grape yelling for him somewhere in the house, she could wait though. At the moment he was reading a very interesting article about roving dognappers who would sell their catch to animal testing facilities, Government research labs, puppy mills, it was pretty scary stuff. He finished the article and was halfway through the comics section when he heard Grape calling him again.

He sighed and started walking towards the house, then he heard her scream.

She ran through the sideyard as fast as she could she stopped in front of him and screamed "RUN" before zooming towards the hedge that divided the yards. He heard a muffled gunshot and Grape fell to the ground, a red dart sticking out of her back. He turned around and saw a leering man in a fedora leveling a rifle at him before everything turned black.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His world was suddenly filled with bright light, his eyes focused and he saw that he was standing in a large glass tube with several pale-looking men in white lab coats standing around it, fiddling with clipboards. He looked down and saw that his tube had a large hole just below the metal grating he stood on, judging by the green slime slowly oozing down the glass and the breathing apparatus strapped to his face, it had just drained his tank.

Another man in lab garb walked into the room through a pair of automatic doors, he smiled and tapped on the glass "Good morning, subject #657892, hopefully this will be my lucky day"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 am

Post Re: Perfect Killer
wow. sounds spooky.
keep going!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 am

Holy...!!! were you trying to make me scream??
First a pool ball hit the laptop i'm on
then i read that grape got shot
and now i'm in trouble with my mom...
i don't know which one's scarier....

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Whoa, this looks to be the setup for some thriller.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 am
Profile WWW

My kind of fic. Just be sure to keep it at the proper rating to keep it going. Please continue.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to delete this, this ONE post has gotten me yelled at by two mods already and gotten me a board warning, I have a pretty good idea of what will happen if i continue it. if anyone needs me, I'll be over here in this corner, next to 4Chan, Plotting your downfa-QUIETLY LURING ON THESE FORUMS AND OTHER S.F.W. WEBSITES AND NOT PLANNING ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOOK OVER THERE! A BIG DISTRACTING THING!

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 pm

really? well that is just tragic.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 pm
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Nicos Del Forar wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to delete this, this ONE post has gotten me yelled at by two mods already and gotten me a board warning, I have a pretty good idea of what will happen if i continue it. if anyone needs me, I'll be over here in this corner, next to 4Chan, Plotting your downfa-QUIETLY LURING ON THESE FORUMS AND OTHER S.F.W. WEBSITES AND NOT PLANNING ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOOK OVER THERE! A BIG DISTRACTING THING!

Actually, it was a combination of the fact that two (maybe now 3) of your four posts cheezed us ALL off or broke a rule. I had already talked to the other mods, and yes, you could continue the story if you kept it PG-13. We had just been slightly worried that it would get too violent too quickly. I thought I told you this. You could have just as easily told me or the others to lock the thread, and that would have been that. First you politely tell me that you were going to just delete the story or stop it, then you turn around and do this. Personally, I was intrigued by the story, and also wanted to see it continue... but that's not going to happen anymore.

What you posted wasn't funny. My goodwill towards you has now run out.

Thread's done.

Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]