Looking for a mercenary...err, artist

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

valerio

Looking for a mercenary...err, artist

Post by valerio »

Sometimes, even a great guy like STU is not available for commissions due to RL priorities.
So, I would like to know if somebody else here is open to illustrate my Housepets! ficcie to allow STU to take a break every now and then -either with a single panel or a minicomic. My Furaffinity gallery is filled with samples, but even b/w will do.
I can't pay more than 40€ apiece, which amounts, to current change rate, to roughly $50, front, at the moment of ordering the commission, via paypal.
So, if anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanx!
Legotron123

Re: Looking for a mercenary...err, artist

Post by Legotron123 »

Well I'm a crappy artist, though my dads pretty good. I don't see him till Friday, and I feel awkward talking to him about stuff involving this website (because for a little bit, all of the emails I get from this site got sent to him and he sent a "cease and desist" email to them, despite the fact that I signed up for them, so I switched it to my email, which i wasnt comfortable using yet, and explained it to them, though I still feel bad about it), but he might be able to do it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

As an artist I'm okay, kinda rusty but I could give it a shot.

I won't charge you for my services because I might take a little while sending it and it might not be worth the 40€. :lol:

Tell you what, PM me an idea for a picture or pictures you want and I will try my hardest to give you something decent when I get the chance. If you get someone else to draw the commission because I'm taking too long or mine doesn't look as good as it could be, then I will not be offended in the slightest. :D
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Kouri
Banner Artist

Post by Kouri »

I barely found this thread a moment ago, and I know it's probably a little late, but can I go ahead and throw my name in this? I've been looking for a way to get a little extra money, and it never hurts to get more practice drawing Housepets characters :)

I don't know if the spot is still available, but I think I'm a pretty decent artist and this sounds kinda fun to be honest. If nothing else, maybe I could be an extra name you can go to if other people are busy? Either way, you can take a look at the few things I have on my Deviantart page if you want (link is in my signature) and I'd be happy to draw a "test picture" if you want to see what I can do. It's really up to you... I just figured I'd go ahead and voice my interest... thanks!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kouri wrote:I barely found this thread a moment ago, and I know it's probably a little late, but can I go ahead and throw my name in this? I've been looking for a way to get a little extra money, and it never hurts to get more practice drawing Housepets characters :)

I don't know if the spot is still available, but I think I'm a pretty decent artist and this sounds kinda fun to be honest. If nothing else, maybe I could be an extra name you can go to if other people are busy? Either way, you can take a look at the few things I have on my Deviantart page if you want (link is in my signature) and I'd be happy to draw a "test picture" if you want to see what I can do. It's really up to you... I just figured I'd go ahead and voice my interest... thanks!
Ok, then link me to the stuff, though I did find my official artist: HUKLEY. A backup won't harm. ;)
In fact, mods, if you'll close this thread I'd appreciate it thank you, as it served its purposes.