Furries... your opinion:

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Hipstar

Re: Furries... your opinion:

Post by Hipstar »

Slippy wrote:I'm no furry, but I see no problem with furries. It's whatever you like. Though, I don't like the "extremist" furs, if you will. The one's who think they are die-hard animals, and use the term "****" way too often. And they also "nuzzle" each other, and lick each other, and purr at each other and what not.
if that stuff isn't kept in the bedroom, then that is disgusting. otherwise im fine with that.

"****" is just sounds disgusting. the held out f sound sounds bad.
Last edited by Hipstar on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Okay, yeah, let's NOT make me lock this topic, okay? I know, given the topic, that this was bound to come up, (and I should have mentioned something in a preemptive strike earlier) but seriously, the forum is PG-13. Switch the current topic to something else about furries. No more...bedroom...discussion stuff, okay? If it goes back, I'll just nuke the thread, and hand out warnings accordingly. Tread lightly.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Hipstar

Post by Hipstar »

totally, im trying to keep the discussion as high brow and non-inflammatory as i can, so proper edits were made.
James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

loudhawaiianshirt wrote:
Slippy wrote:And they also "nuzzle" each other, and lick each other, and purr at each other and what not.
if that stuff isn't kept in the bedroom, then that is disgusting. otherwise im fine with that.
Wait, you mean people don't find that disgusting by default? It doesn't matter if they're furry or not to be dislike seeing that kind of thing.

On a more wholesome topic, I have to ask: Do you guys pick "which animal" or do you reckon it just comes to you?
(Please for the love of god let there be nobody involved with wannabe therianthropy here)
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Most people I know have chosen the species of their 'fursona' after careful consideration. People change, you know, and a 'fursona' can change, too. Species leaps are not uncommon. *laughs*

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

here is a nice way to get back on topic

furry or not furry?

they are savage, animal cat like and have a tail, I say "Yes"

[No page stretching pictures please --Rick]
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Kyderra wrote:here is a nice way to get back on topic
I asked a question, so we were on topic. I think I feel offended!

Anyway, on the whole Na'vi thing (nice giant page-stretching image by the way thanks for that), do they actually have fur?
And anyway, my interpretation was that this topic was on people's opinions on the furry fandom, not the animals themselves. :/
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Hipstar

Post by Hipstar »

furry or not furry?
no fur, not furry. they're humanoid creatures with blue skin. i can rant on this for a loooong time, so i'll stop before this becomes an avatar topic.
Ebly wrote:Wait, you mean people don't find that disgusting by default? It doesn't matter if they're furry or not to be dislike seeing that kind of thing.

On a more wholesome topic, I have to ask: Do you guys pick "which animal" or do you reckon it just comes to you?
(Please for the love of god let there be nobody involved with wannabe therianthropy here)
one, no i dont. that is all.

two, i'd say a raccoon for me. no idea why. i plan on using a raccoon for my persona after i spend time developing this ridiculous human being known as The Hipstar (a hipster furry, so i need to be skinny, have a big beard, strange glasses, a mesh shirt, skinny jeans, raccoon ears, and a raccoon tail).
Liam

Post by Liam »

Ebly wrote:Anyway, on the whole Na'vi thing (nice giant page-stretching image by the way thanks for that), do they actually have fur?
It depends if you consider hair as fur.

There are two groups: guys who like anthro stuff and furries. Furries are like guys who like anthro stuff, though the way they like things includes a sexual component. This component differs from each furry to furry, like the attitude towards sexuality by any given person, so that there are ones with a benign, innocuous attitude a lá "That dingo sure looks hot" and ones with distinct paraphilias.

Hope that was PG-13 proof.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Sketcherofstuff

Post by Sketcherofstuff »

well, it wasn't an image, so it dosn't really go beyond the limits. And i think that i disagree with you a bit. I don't think that all furries are how you've described them. I mean, alot of people here are furries and I doubt that they find house pets attractive.
Daniel Plainview- I DRINK YOUR MILSHAKE!
Sinder wrote: Max can't snort catnip off Grape's chest? :(
Here Comes The Fuzz
Hipstar

Post by Hipstar »

trust me, Housepets! is one of those comics that i get offended if i find any sort of you know what. and i did, on a particularly well known website that i will refer to as Lord Voldemort. someway, somehow, and with Encyclopedia Dramatica as my guide, i will troll the **** out of Lord Voldemort.
rickgriffin
Site Admin

Post by rickgriffin »

Yeah I'm glad we came full circle too: three posts in a row tiptoeing around the subject everyone was asked to avoid? I don't think we need this topic any more. Post locked.
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers