Help wanted!

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Legotron123

Re: Help wanted!

Post by Legotron123 »

I'm not going to make anymore I just want the guys I made last Tuesday to be in it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

Getting excited for the updates. XD
Thanks for taking my entry. :)
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
Argent

Post by Argent »

Don't know if you're still interested, but...

-Name-
Aija

-Character Alignment-
Lawful-good, but weakly lawful.

-Species and breed-
Lapinporokoira - Lapponian Herder, a Finnish reindeer-herding dog.

-Age-

-Appearance-

Slightly darker than the rusty colored dog in the picture, with a white chin and chest. Her collar is olive green, with a brass oak leaf tag. She wears glasses or goggles, always.

-Personality-
Law-abiding, nervous about breaking the law but will if she feels it necessary. She's a follower, not a ringleader, and her idea of "good" is more 'good for my friends and family' rather than 'good for the world or my nation'. She reads detective thrillers and fluffy romances, as well as non-fiction adventure and travel books... you're as likely to see her reading "Men's Life" as Agatha Christie.

She knows a little Finnish and Swedish, but only odd random words picked up from her parents who were ordinarily careful to stick to English.

-Background-
She grew up in Alaska, a bit of an outsider, in a commercial kennel operation run to produce working dogs. Her parents had been brought in from Russia to provide a bit of hybrid vigor, but she wasn't considered suitable for the breeding program due to her vision. Luckily about the time the problem was discovered she was adopted by a family from Ohio... she doesn't like to talk about what might have happened otherwise.

-Misc. Notes-
Her visual acuity is good, but she became strongly short-sighted as she grew and needs her glasses to see clearly more than a few meters away. As a result she's not into movies or TV.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Gren

Post by Gren »

Good to see more females to balance the scales, and thanks goodness for the great news, I can't wait to read the new chapter :D .
If you're still needing characters, I leave this one (it's a male, but if you need a female you can change it as you wish ^^)

Name-
Sphynx Anub Adalid

-Species and Breed-
Pharaoh Hound

-Appearance-
Completely brown, lanky, with bright yellow eyes. Wears a golden collar with a blue scarab of Lapis lazuli as his tag, and also a blue overcoat filled with a unknown number of objects that he sells.

-Personality-
Silent and not too much sociable. However he could be very talkative when he try to sell something. He prefers to socializate with cats and cultured dogs. He doesn't shows up at day too much, he's certainly quite nocturnal, since this way he "is protected by the shadows of the night", as he often say. He enjoys collecting antiques, so if you have no money, this is good material for barter. He also likes reading old books, usually written in hieroglyphics unreadable for any normal person. Furthermore, whenever a transaction is effected, he likes to say some kind of old proverb or gypsy prediction to his client before he leaves.

-Locale Preference-
Anywhere, especially at night. He is a mystery, a shadow, has eyes and ears everywhere and whenever someone needs something there he is to offer his services. At day he can be seen reading books in the library or as a professor of ancient history in pet school. He also enjoys attend gala events.
ImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

Gren wrote: -Species and Breed-
Pharaoh Hound
Oh wow, I was almost going to do a Pharoah Hound.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Argent wrote:
Gren wrote: -Species and Breed-
Pharaoh Hound
Oh wow, I was almost going to do a Pharoah Hound.
Great minds think alike. ;)
Haha considering all this weird cosmic stuff I thought it was the perfect breed with which to make a character and putting it in the middle of this mess. :lol:
ImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

An Extra:

-Name-
Strop

-Appearance-
Short. Short legs, short pelt, short temper, oh that goes in personality...

Wears a surf-rescue T-shirt. All the time. Gets picked on about it.

-Species and Breed-
Corgi/Jack-Russel terrier cross.

-Personality-
He's a little guy, with a lot of energy, he likes swimming, and reckons he could go surfing, if he could get to the west coast. He's a bit touchy. About his size. About being stuck in Florida where the waves are barely bigger than he is. About being from Atlanta. About being picked on because he's touchy. So he doesn't say much. Hangs out with bigger dogs. They let him because... he gets an allowance. That's not common, for dogs, in Miami.

-Locale Preference-
He grew up in Atlanta, on the corner of Peachtree and Peachtree. He moved to Miami when his owner retired. Took to the beach like he was born to it. Tried to get a job as a lifesaver, but couldn't meet the height requirements. he's touchy about that.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Aahhhh what the heck. I'll make an extra.

Name(s?): Carlos "multitype" antwiler
Species: dog beagle
Alignment: depends on which one your talking about
Appearance: 5/8s red 1/4 brown 1/8 white
Personality: people aren't sure if Carlos is just 1 person. Almost every time you see him his personality is so different from the last time you almost couldn't tell he was the same person. 1 time he could be sticking to the shadows and the next he'll be singing "dare to be stupid" at the top of his lungs in the middle of the mall. Only two things stay the same each time his love of pokemon and his quest for the unknown. He particularly likes pokemon with more than one type which helped with his nickname.
Locale: see alignment
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

I did a recount and I now have plenty of extras for the story. So with that said, I would like to request that this thread be locked.

Thanks again everyone for participating!
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

As you wish.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?