Legacy of the Gods (HP Fic)

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Daemon

Legacy of the Gods (HP Fic)

Post by Daemon »

(Someone shut down this topic. Please.)
Last edited by Daemon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
valerio

Re: Legacy of the Gods (HP Fic)

Post by valerio »

Oookay. I did not understand what happened nor why. Not to mention that, in another subforum, i said i wasn't exactly keen about the nerds playing with the mortals, and now you introduce an even higher level directly connected to p&g?
Sorry, not really my kind of plot, though I *do* appreciate your attempt to a new genre.
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

In retrospect, I didn't write it in the way I wanted it. I thinK I'm going to delete this and try something different for now. I still have the original one, I'm just going to rewrite when I have spare time.
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
valerio

Post by valerio »

My best advice is that you don't try to humor the reader everytime, unless really REALLY needed. Only you know what you want to write, so instead of rewriting, if you feel this is a good release, let it as it is and go on with the next chapter.
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

valerio wrote:My best advice is that you don't try to humor the reader everytime, unless really REALLY needed. Only you know what you want to write, so instead of rewriting, if you feel this is a good release, let it as it is and go on with the next chapter.

No I really did look at it. Here's a fact, the only reason I made this story was because I was writing a different story and it got deleted. So I was annoyed and tried to make another story. The idea in my head sounds good, but I think I need to focus on simple stories still, I'm not that good at writing.)