This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Legacy of the Gods (HP Fic) 

Post Legacy of the Gods (HP Fic)
(Someone shut down this topic. Please.)

Last edited by Daemon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 am
Game Master

Post Re: Legacy of the Gods (HP Fic)
Oookay. I did not understand what happened nor why. Not to mention that, in another subforum, i said i wasn't exactly keen about the nerds playing with the mortals, and now you introduce an even higher level directly connected to p&g?
Sorry, not really my kind of plot, though I *do* appreciate your attempt to a new genre.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 am
Profile WWW

In retrospect, I didn't write it in the way I wanted it. I thinK I'm going to delete this and try something different for now. I still have the original one, I'm just going to rewrite when I have spare time.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am
Game Master

My best advice is that you don't try to humor the reader everytime, unless really REALLY needed. Only you know what you want to write, so instead of rewriting, if you feel this is a good release, let it as it is and go on with the next chapter.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 pm
Profile WWW

valerio wrote:
My best advice is that you don't try to humor the reader everytime, unless really REALLY needed. Only you know what you want to write, so instead of rewriting, if you feel this is a good release, let it as it is and go on with the next chapter.

No I really did look at it. Here's a fact, the only reason I made this story was because I was writing a different story and it got deleted. So I was annoyed and tried to make another story. The idea in my head sounds good, but I think I need to focus on simple stories still, I'm not that good at writing.)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]