Exotic animals let loose, being killed.

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Keeshah
Game Master

Exotic animals let loose, being killed.

Post by Keeshah »

In Zanesville Ohio, Terry Thomson the owner of an exotic animal farm was found dead, an the cages to all the animals left open.
48 exotic animals are loose. Lions, tigers, wolves, bears, an apes.
over-reacting authorities are hunting them down with "shoot to kill on sight" orders. No attempt is to be made to even try to capture any of the animals.
25 innocent animals have been shot dead at this time..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: Exotic animals let loose, being killed.

Post by Sleet »

This is a really terrible situation. I hope no more animals or people are hurt. :/

However, there's a tough decision here:
-These animals can hurt people, and an effort to subdue them safely can endanger human life.
-These animals are innocent, and they did nothing to deserve death; this wasn't their fault.

I don't see this thread ending well, especially with this many animal lovers on one forum. This is a really controversial topic and therefore it's not really for discussion. I'm sorry. :(
The Rules wrote:Not for discussion:
Current politics, religion, and other potentially controversial issues outside of the context of the comic, especially as far as it pertains to creating an environment in which to flame others for their viewpoints.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!