Gender benders

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Island style

Gender benders

Post by Island style »

I think that people have been getting mixed up with certain character's genders such as fiddler and keys and frankly Some people cant even decide, so they avoid mentioning their genders at all
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: Gender benders

Post by Sleet »

The only characters whose genders aren't officially determined are Fiddler, Keys and Mr. Bigglesworth. Most people just choose what genders they think Fiddler and Keys are. I, for one, think they're female and male, respectively.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

What Sleet said. The ones we don't know what gender they are isn't a big deal.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Sleet wrote:The only characters whose genders aren't officially determined are Fiddler, Keys and Mr. Bigglesworth. Most people just choose what genders they think Fiddler and Keys are. I, for one, think they're female and male, respectively.
To clarify, of Fiddler and Keys, Rick has said that one is male and one is female, he just has not specified which. With the Biggles, any individual Bigglesworth may be male or female, but there are both male and female Bigglesworths, based on the accounts of the Bigglesworths themselves, at least.
Image Image
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

It should be noted that the Mr. Bigglesworths are not entirely capable of distinguishing the males from the females either.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Sleet wrote:The only characters whose genders aren't officially determined are Fiddler, Keys and Mr. Bigglesworth. Most people just choose what genders they think Fiddler and Keys are. I, for one, think they're female and male, respectively.
upon further inspection of some older strips I concur.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz