This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Weird dreams 

Post Weird dreams
I know we have all had weird dreams before, what are some of yours?
warning: long block of text ahead
I had this weird dream last night, what happened was I started off walking around Kingston for some odd reason and I started as me in modern times, in my usual jeans and T-shirt. As I was walking however, things started changing into this warzone area for some reason, the people started to change into resistance fighters and beaten to hell civilians, and I started to forget it was a dream, and it became that I was aware of what was going on. Than I changed from the average me to me in a duster coat with an M14 and a 1911a1. I was working with a group of bounty hunters to take this airstrip from the military. So we launched an assault on it and I was shot several times and left for dead. What was weird was I felt the bullets hit me and other pains, hurt like hell. Anyways, I wake up in what looks like an old convenience store, I was stitched up, bandaged up, and naked with my bloody torn up clothes in a pile. Than this guy comes in and he explained how he got me away from the military and fixed me up, he was a nice guy actually. The stuff that happened a little beyond this point was the best part, but may not be suitable for some people on the forum, but it made me :D .

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm
Extremerator

Post Re: Weird dreams
Hey man, if you're looking for to post about dreams, weird and relatively normal alike, try The "Official" Dream Topic.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Weird dreams
Hmmm, odd, never noticed that was here, well thanks anyways.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]