This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8098 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 203  Next
Chat thread 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: Chat thread
Thank you ebly for ruining the thread.

_________________
Gentlemen.


Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly, the IRC thread has been discussed with Rick already. He said that he isn't interested in maintaining an IRC channel ATM. Of course, I said that if/when he enters the chat room, I will provide him with the master's powers. Currently, yes, I am the one with the master powers, but ask already the people who are using IRC to chat- I'm not abusing them.

As for you second reason, believe me, before I downloaded IRC for chatting with the members of another forum, I didn't just dislike it, I hated it. But once you get used to it, you'll learn to love it. Believe me, just try IRC. Nothing can happen if you'll use it to chat with us.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Thank you ebly for ruining the thread.

You can't mean that.
Seriously if you do I am so going to start bragging to people that I managed to ruin something made by an anon. :|

Anyway yay Alex for discussing things and being trustworthy. I'm done, I can keep my opinions to myself now, I'm satisfied with what I've done.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly wrote:
Anyway yay Alex for discussing things and being trustworthy. I'm done, I can keep my opinions to myself now, I'm satisfied with what I've done.

Wait, I don't get it........ did I say something wrong?

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
Alex wrote:
Ebly wrote:
Anyway yay Alex for discussing things and being trustworthy. I'm done, I can keep my opinions to myself now, I'm satisfied with what I've done.

Wait, I don't get it........ did I say something wrong?

No, the opposite! I'm satisfied that you're right, and you're doing a good thing, not a bad thing like I first interpreted it as. In other words, I'm happy, and there's nothing to worry about.

So let's talk about something elOH GOD I HAVE A THREE HOUR PSYCH EXAM IN AN HOUR WHY AM I STILL ON HOUSEPETS
GOOD BYE AAAAAAAH I'M SO NOT READY

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Chat thread
Good luck Ebly. End of grading period exam?

...Hate finals. Math is the worst one.

Although, I think for my computer graphics final, we have to make a flash movie...that should be fun.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: Chat thread
Buckdida wrote:
Although, I think for my computer graphics final, we have to make a flash movie...that should be fun.

And what are you going to make?

_________________
Gentlemen.


Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Chat thread
I don't know yet, but it probably won't be hp related. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't want other people in my class that I know looking at me strange...We're probably going to share them, and I don't think saying "They're just pets" is going to work...

Then there's music vids, I could try that. Oh! Something TF2 or L4D related...

*sigh* alas, we don't start working with flash until next semester (after Christmas) but the teacher has told us that that is what the final project will be.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: Chat thread
I was thinking something about Madworld, but i think you have never played that game.

And im not disappoint if is something not about housepets, im happy you make something that dont make you look like a total fanboy.

Speaking of Madworld, I had fun today killing the Shammans, they are like a bunch of furries, killing the leader was really fun.

_________________
Gentlemen.


Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: Chat thread
On another completely unrelated note, I have a headache. :c

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
Buckdida wrote:
Good luck Ebly. End of grading period exam?

Worse actually. You know how I'm a lil kid? Big kid exam. :|
Fffhaha, but seriously, year 12 exams are really no fun when you're not in year 12. I really can wait until the absolute final end-of-year exam. That was just a trial exam, like they take that exam's grade if you miss the end of year one (but nobody ever misses it so it's really just a guideline as to what you need to study for). I was nervous enough for that.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Chat thread
Hey, this thread is being neglected. We can't have that!

Anyone have anything new or interesting?

Nothing too exciting on my end. College apps are coming. >_< Blargh...I wish this were a bit easier!

Oh, right. I did my first performance on drums. Self taught. Needless to say, I screwed up, but, it was a friendly crowd, and quite a few people admired my guts considering I had absolutely no lessons.


To do list: Get drum teacher

So how are all you crazies doing, huh?

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
Buckdida wrote:
Hey, this thread is being neglected. We can't have that!

Anyone have anything new or interesting?

Nothing too exciting on my end. College apps are coming. >_< Blargh...I wish this were a bit easier!

Oh, right. I did my first performance on drums. Self taught. Needless to say, I screwed up, but, it was a friendly crowd, and quite a few people admired my guts considering I had absolutely no lessons.


To do list: Get drum teacher

So how are all you crazies doing, huh?


I saw a car crash the other day. The dude in the car got pretty f***** up. I'm failing Math, as usual. And uhh.. yeah, nothing really new.


Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Chat thread
Buckdida wrote:
Hey, this thread is being neglected. We can't have that!

Anyone have anything new or interesting?

Nothing too exciting on my end. College apps are coming. >_< Blargh...I wish this were a bit easier!

Oh, right. I did my first performance on drums. Self taught. Needless to say, I screwed up, but, it was a friendly crowd, and quite a few people admired my guts considering I had absolutely no lessons.


To do list: Get drum teacher

So how are all you crazies doing, huh?

Don't get me started on college apps. I'm right there with ya. Crazy stuff.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
My best subject grade is a B.
My Bicycle Repair Man best subject grade.
:'D
I have so much i could whine about right now but it's just perfectly wonderful person and nobody really cares so nevermind.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly wrote:
My best subject grade is a B.
My **** best subject grade.
:'D
I have so much i could whine about right now but it's just ***** and nobody really cares so nevermind.


Awww...of course we care Ebly. How could you just assume we didn't? :cry: I FEEL SO BETRAYED

But yeah, same here, pretty much. It's not fun falling behind >_<

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
This post was a bad idea.
What's everyone's favourite food, instead?

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly wrote:
This post was a bad idea.
What's everyone's favourite food, instead?

SOUP!


Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Chat thread
SOUP! Soup is so delicious. New England clam chowder is my favorite for sure. That's a great group ice breaker question, "what's your favorite soup?" I mean, it allows you to find out so much about someone, learning their favorite soup. But then it degenerates into arguments about which soup is the best/most tasty and it all goes sour.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm
Profile
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3804
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Chat thread
Buckdida wrote:
SOUP! Soup is so delicious. New England clam chowder is my favorite for sure. That's a great group ice breaker question, "what's your favorite soup?" I mean, it allows you to find out so much about someone, learning their favorite soup. But then it degenerates into arguments about which soup is the best/most tasty and it all goes sour.


We do have something in common, loves Clam chowder too..

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
I'm all about Potato soup. Yeesh, makes me hungry thinking about it.


Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
Well, if you boil down buckdida fruits enough, you can make a buckdida soup much like you can make vegetable soups.
It's bucking delicious.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly wrote:
Well, if you boil down buckdida fruits enough, you can make a buckdida soup much like you can make vegetable soups.
It's bucking delicious.


I'm reading this at school and thus can not react normally; that would make a scene. :lol: My face just exploded because of that.

I THOUGHT WE HAD GONE OVER PROPER USE OF MY NAME ELBY

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Chat thread
Buckdida wrote:
I THOUGHT WE HAD GONE OVER PROPER USE OF MY NAME ELBY

OH SNAP :shock:

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Chat thread
U pplz maek Ebly sad.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Chat thread
:|

You people are being silly again with the name calling.

It's not like it ever affeted me at all. nope. not evar.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
GameCobra wrote:
:|

You people are being silly again with the name calling.

It's not like it ever affeted me at all. nope. not evar.


SHADDUP, CAMEGOBRA.


Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: Chat thread
Slippy wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
:|

You people are being silly again with the name calling.

It's not like it ever affeted me at all. nope. not evar.


SHADDUP, CAMEGOBRA.


Like you have any room to be talking, Slippery-Q

_________________
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel


Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
Missingo wrote:
Slippy wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
:|

You people are being silly again with the name calling.

It's not like it ever affeted me at all. nope. not evar.


SHADDUP, CAMEGOBRA.


Like you have any room to be talking, Slippery-Q


Its, "Qlippery-S" thank you.


Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Chat thread
Slippy wrote:
Its, "Qlippery-S" thank you.

It's Ppisly, what are you guys talking about?

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
shut up everyone or richolas j. griffin will get you



hey cool now we have two topics with little or no point to them.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly wrote:
shut up everyone or richolas j. griffin will get you



hey cool now we have two topics with little or no point to them.


You shut up! .. you big stoopib meenie head fish face tar munstur.


Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
Slippy wrote:
Ebly wrote:
shut up everyone or richolas j. griffin will get you



hey cool now we have two topics with little or no point to them.


You shut up! .. you big stoopib meenie head fish face tar munstur.

if i really were one of those, you wouldn't be saying that
you'd be running away in fear and/or disgust.

:'D i just used and/or.
that's pretty low.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
Ebly wrote:
Slippy wrote:
Ebly wrote:
shut up everyone or richolas j. griffin will get you



hey cool now we have two topics with little or no point to them.


You shut up! .. you big stoopib meenie head fish face tar munstur.

if i really were one of those, you wouldn't be saying that
you'd be running away in fear and/or disgust.

:'D i just used and/or.
that's pretty low.


I would never run away in fear/disgust from you. I love you, Ebly. :3


Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Chat thread
I had worse name spellings!

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am
Posts: 261
Post Re: Chat thread
I went to the store for eggs today

I swear to god I came back with the entire store but I forgot the muffins and cookies eggs.


Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Chat thread
Yeah, that happens sometimes =/

I bought once a pack of cigarettes, opened it, and instead of throwing the protecting foil that I ripped off, I threw the whole package away.......

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: Chat thread
Alex wrote:
Yeah, that happens sometimes =/

I bought once a pack of cigarettes, opened it, and instead of throwing the protecting foil that I ripped off, I threw the whole package away.......


Iv'e done that before. What kind of cigs you smoke?


Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
Slippy wrote:
Ebly wrote:
Slippy wrote:
You shut up! .. you big stoopib meenie head fish face tar munstur.

if i really were one of those, you wouldn't be saying that
you'd be running away in fear and/or disgust.

:'D i just used and/or.
that's pretty low.


I would never run away in fear/disgust from you. I love you, Ebly. :3

i'm touched
you even got my name right
brb tears of joy

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Chat thread
So apparently we should be giving this Chat Thread a bit of work-out.

ENDEARING AND LOVABLE NEWB ZERU TO THE RESCUE

So where were we. Butt high fives?

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8098 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 203  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.