2018/11/19 - Hearth And Home

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Re: 2018/11/19 - Hearth And Home

Post by Gameb18oy »

Bandit1990 wrote:I think they mean that Max adjusted pretty fast when he went to Gallifrax.

Although I agree that HP! :arrow: Gallifrax would be an easier transition that Gallifrax :arrow: HP!
I don’t know why they would go aside from the awesome waterslide, but I want them to go back to Galifrax sometime... what would happen to King if he went to Gallifrax?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tarot seems to have a home but not a "mom" or "dad"; perhaps, like Sabrina, her humans are the wandering, long absent type. They'd be an interesting addition to the cast since you'd have to assume Tarot's "parents" would have powers, too.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Gameb18oy wrote:
Bandit1990 wrote:I think they mean that Max adjusted pretty fast when he went to Gallifrax.

Although I agree that HP! :arrow: Gallifrax would be an easier transition that Gallifrax :arrow: HP!
I don’t know why they would go aside from the awesome waterslide, but I want them to go back to Galifrax sometime... what would happen to King if he went to Gallifrax?
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

fenrirblack wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:

Yeah I know... I guess I mean King before Kitsune did something to insure he didn’t have any lingering human DNA or whatever he did... speaking of Kitsune, is anyone else hoping he meets his old U&U (was that what it was called?) buddies at some point? I really want it to be acknowledged he intentionally made them foxes
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure Kitsune will eventually show up just to troll them and knows exactly where they are.