2018/06/17 - One Mouse’s Heaven

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

2018/06/17 - One Mouse’s Heaven

Post by Obbl »

[ One Mouse’s Heaven ]

Title Text: hmm this is tricky, I will have to invent a new kind of guillotine for this one

Is it okay that I kinda missed this little guy ^^
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Re: 2018/06/17 - One Mouse’s Heaven

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Even in his new motherland he fights for his motherland... against it's mothers :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Also, I believe I see a danroo in the audience there. Did Ponbon meet with an unfortunate fate at the end of time?
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

King, Keene and now Karl-Lenin Faust; Heaven needs to step up it's game and do a better job getting people with K names into orientation ASAP. I like how the soap box he found to give his speech is the Heaven brand, Angel Soap: godliness is next to cleanliness. I wonder if Karl has run into anyone in Heaven he guillotined at Babylon Gardens.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Even when he's in heaven, that mouse is still up to his old tricks. :lol:

Nice job, Fredrick.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Old characters never die - they just get cameos. Awaiting the return of Colleen, Karo, Jasper, and the Actor Dog. Thanks, Frederick, that was fun and funny....
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

Given how passionate he is, I think leading a revolution IS what makes him happy.

I'm sure Heaven has a policy in place to deal with people when their idea of happiness is inherently at odds with everyone else, right?

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Oh, no, he does know it's a place of infinite happiness. This is just what makes him happy.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"Yeah, Hello ... Oh, hey, Eudoant, thanks for picking up ... Cerberus, here ... Oh, fine, always fine here ... except, well, we have a small mouse problem ... no, not pests, not like that ... Look, that treaty we made with you Pandemonium guys, the one before time started, the exchange program ... Well, true, we did play a little fast and loose when Kitsune ferreted out that Keene Milton mortal fellow ... Yeah, thought you'd like the pun ... Now, wait, Eudoant, he WAS still living ... You guys can't hold a "breather" more than 24 mortal hours, that's Bahamut's Law ... Well, look, let me help restore our balance, okay? I got this mouse I want to send you ... I think he's really one of yours, a real irredeemable little acid-thrower ... You will, you'll take him? That's great !! ... Yeah, just a mouse, name is Karl-Lenin Fau.....

Eudoant? Eudoant? Operator, I think my connection just died............ "
Last edited by NHWestoN on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Oh, it's again the communist mouse, it has been almost 10 years, actually. Why is he in Heaven, anyway? He should belong to the below zone... :P I guess it's because he was ate by Grape, just his misfortune. ;) Meh, you're in Heaven, where there's eternal happiness for all, there's no battle to do... :roll: Just enjoy it! Tell him that, Cerberus. ;)
Very nice work, Federick! :)
Last edited by Cesco on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

NHWestoN wrote:"Yeah, Hello ... Oh, hey, Eudoant, thanks for picking up ... Cerberus, here ... Oh, fine, always fine here ... except, well, we have a small mouse problem ... no, not pests, born in like that ... Look, that treaty we made with you Pandemonium guys, the one before time started, the exchange program ... Well, we did play a little fast and loose when Kitsune ferreted out that Keene Milton mortal fellow ... Yeah, thought you'd like the pun ... Now, wait, Eudoant, he WAS still living ... You guys can't hold a "breather" more than 24 mortal hours, that's Bahamut's Law ... Well, look, let me help restore our balance, okay? I got this mouse I want to send you ... I think he's really one of yours, a real irredeemable little acid-thrower ... You will, you'll take him? That's great !! ... Yeah, a just a mouse, name is Karl-Lenin Fau.....

Eudoant? Eudoant? Operator, I think my connection just died............ "
Even the darkness of The Pit has limits. :lol:
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

The day i see Cerberus and Faust in a comic is a day i never realized I wanted. Good one, Federick :3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

The Petes and Karls of the Omniverse just don't want anyone to be happy without them...
Federick

Post by Federick »

To those who say Karl belongs in hell: why? He is not EVIL, he did not do anything bad (granted uh, he was also not given a chance. Let'sgive him the benefit of the doubt)
Also, he's a mouse and mice are too cute for hell.

Also I didn't think anybody would notice, Obbl. See if you can recognize the other two shadowy cameos.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He slipped this one past me,
our cunning little host.
This tale of resentment
from a little ghost.
He always wants his better
even when it’s perfect;
if he’s not watched,
Heaven will be wrecked.
A little tail in life;
eaten by our cat
Frederick has him OK
but being a total prat.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Apparently, Frederick, Eudoant agrees with you ... although likely for different reasons.