Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Arc 30: The Present 
Author Message
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
A few things I noticed when re-reading the arc:

1.) If Sasha never had a piano before, then that means that it never was hers, so it was a legitimate gift. Bino gave her a piano and she was still mad? Spoiled dog. :P
2.) Bino's laying against a pillow and not the back of the piano? Total wasted potential there.
3.) Since animals are sapient and their fingers are more mobile than those of real animals, I wonder if anyone ever arranges pet versions of music to accommodate their lack of a fifth finger.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sat May 22, 2010 11:39 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
1.) Technically Sasha gave Bino the Piano as a gift and he gave it back to her that is re-gifting (I'm assuming all the stuff Bino gave her was from her) and since she never used the Piano and it was just a gift for Bino she really never owned it in the first place.
2.) I agree with this
3.) Since they write books for them (or a least publish them I don't think we know if Pridelands was written by a human or not. Do we?) they might.

By the way speaking of things that you realize from re-reading Max does know Sasha very well since he was right. :lol:
Edit: fixed up sentence Edit 2: Teh Brawler is right its still a re-gift even if it wasn't from Sasha and its still lazy.

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by IceKitsune on Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Sleet wrote:
A few things I noticed when re-reading the arc:

1.) If Sasha never had a piano before, then that means that it never was hers, so it was a legitimate gift. Bino gave her a piano and she was still mad? Spoiled dog. :P
2.) Bino's laying against a pillow and not the back of the piano? Total wasted potential there.
3.) Since animals are sapient and their fingers are more mobile than those of real animals, I wonder if anyone ever arranges pet versions of music to accommodate their lack of a fifth finger.

1.) I'm thinking that she knows that even though the piano wasn't hers, he still had it under his possession for an extended amount of time, meaning that it's a re-gift.
2.)Thirded.
3.) I'm not good with that kind of speculation. :P

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Sat May 22, 2010 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Sleet wrote:
A few things I noticed when re-reading the arc:

1.) If Sasha never had a piano before, then that means that it never was hers, so it was a legitimate gift. Bino gave her a piano and she was still mad? Spoiled dog. :P
2.) Bino's laying against a pillow and not the back of the piano? Total wasted potential there.
3.) Since animals are sapient and their fingers are more mobile than those of real animals, I wonder if anyone ever arranges pet versions of music to accommodate their lack of a fifth finger.

My views on this are, as follows:

1. I think it was only because he forgot about her. Even if you did get your girlfriend a great gift, whatdoes it matter if you were pressured into it by eavryone else gifting her?
2. four-ed
3. Makes pefect sense to me!

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 1465
Location: BMW-topia
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Sleet wrote:
I wonder if anyone ever arranges pet versions of music to accommodate their lack of a fifth finger.

Seems like Sasha doesn't need such accomodations.

Lang Lang got nothing on her!

_________________
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

Wanderer wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.


Sat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
I didn't see any evidence that Bino got the piano originally from Sasha--the unicorn, yes, but I don't know about anything else....

Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat May 22, 2010 12:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ChewyChewy wrote:
I didn't see any evidence that Bino got the piano originally from Sasha--the unicorn, yes, but I don't know about anything else....

Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?

Ummm.....That's a really good question OH LOOK is that a lampshade?

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ChewyChewy wrote:
I didn't see any evidence that Bino got the piano originally from Sasha--the unicorn, yes, but I don't know about anything else....

Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?


I'm just going to mark that up to her being a genus of some sort (again I wonder if her talents go beyond just Music or not) I mean she composed the entire sonnet in her head on the way over to the dog house. Plus she said she never owned a piano before not that she had never played one what she meant could have been she never owned one before so that is why Bino never heard her play it because she has never had the chance to in front of him.

Edit: Ok technically she said had not owned but my point is still valid

_________________
Image
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 12:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
IceKitsune wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
I didn't see any evidence that Bino got the piano originally from Sasha--the unicorn, yes, but I don't know about anything else....

Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?


I'm just going to mark that up to her being a genus of some sort (again I wonder if her talents go beyond just Music or not) I mean she composed the entire sonnet in her head on the way over to the dog house. Plus she said she never owned a piano before not that she had never played one what she meant could have been she never owned one before so that is why Bino never heard her play it because she has never had the chance to in front of him.

Edit: Ok technically she said had not owned but my point is still valid


Well, clearly she is a prodigy of some kind, but your explanation doesn't really answer the question. Where did she find a piano to be able to play one and get so good?

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7972
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
You've never picked up an instrument (or device or whatever implement) for the first time and performed at expert levels?

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat May 22, 2010 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Dissension wrote:
You've never picked up an instrument (or device or whatever implement) for the first time and performed at expert levels?


Not while I was awake, no.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat May 22, 2010 1:13 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Maybe she owned 'Piano Hero' or something? I'm sure if I picked up a guitar right now, I'd be able to play through the fire and flames easily...

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Sat May 22, 2010 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7972
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Everyone has neglected to consider that the piano could be automatic, playing itself. *laughs hysterically*

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat May 22, 2010 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Liam wrote:
Sleet wrote:
I wonder if anyone ever arranges pet versions of music to accommodate their lack of a fifth finger.

Seems like Sasha doesn't need such accomodations.

Lang Lang got nothing on her!
To be fair, that's not a piece that would be too difficult to play (relatively speaking) with four fingers on a hand. At least the part we can see in the comic.
ChewyChewy wrote:
Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?
I think that's the point of the comic; she's that good. She may be airheaded, but she's evidently some kind of savant. Or maybe she's not even that, she's just an all-around super genius who's obfuscating stupidity.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ChewyChewy wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
I didn't see any evidence that Bino got the piano originally from Sasha--the unicorn, yes, but I don't know about anything else....

Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?


I'm just going to mark that up to her being a genus of some sort (again I wonder if her talents go beyond just Music or not) I mean she composed the entire sonnet in her head on the way over to the dog house. Plus she said she never owned a piano before not that she had never played one what she meant could have been she never owned one before so that is why Bino never heard her play it because she has never had the chance to in front of him.

Edit: Ok technically she said had not owned but my point is still valid


Well, clearly she is a prodigy of some kind, but your explanation doesn't really answer the question. Where did she find a piano to be able to play one and get so good?


I really don't know actually that's one huge flaw in my explanation. Well to take a wild guess maybe someone else in the neighborhood had a piano at some point (possibly someone who moved.) and she learned to play there. Of course that is just a wild guess but its the best explanation I can think of right now.

Sleet wrote:
I think that's the point of the comic; she's that good. She may be airheaded, but she's evidently some kind of savant. Or maybe she's not even that, she's just an all-around super genius who's obfuscating stupidity.


I'm going with the idea of her being an all around super-genius. Why you ask because Rick hasn't said other wise.

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by IceKitsune on Sat May 22, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat May 22, 2010 1:25 pm
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7972
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
It is also entirely possible that Sasha plays the piano so well because she needed to for story purposes.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat May 22, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Dissension wrote:
It is also entirely possible that Sasha plays the piano so well because she needed to for story purposes.


Also very possible but that hasn't happened yet in this comic as far as I can remember so I'm going to say she is really that good on the piano.

_________________
Image
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 pm
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7972
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
I concur; just wanted to point out the possibility.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Dissension wrote:
It is also entirely possible that Sasha plays the piano so well because she needed to for story purposes.


For some reason I'm thinking that if that were the case there would have been lampshading of this big time....

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat May 22, 2010 2:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ChewyChewy wrote:
Dissension wrote:
It is also entirely possible that Sasha plays the piano so well because she needed to for story purposes.


For some reason I'm thinking that if that were the case there would have been lampshading of this big time....

That's what the epilogue will be for. :D

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Sat May 22, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ChewyChewy wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
I didn't see any evidence that Bino got the piano originally from Sasha--the unicorn, yes, but I don't know about anything else....

Anyway, I haven't seen the most important question being asked--if Sasha never had a piano before, how did she get so good at playing the piano in the first place?


I'm just going to mark that up to her being a genus of some sort (again I wonder if her talents go beyond just Music or not) I mean she composed the entire sonnet in her head on the way over to the dog house. Plus she said she never owned a piano before not that she had never played one what she meant could have been she never owned one before so that is why Bino never heard her play it because she has never had the chance to in front of him.

Edit: Ok technically she said had not owned but my point is still valid


Well, clearly she is a prodigy of some kind, but your explanation doesn't really answer the question. Where did she find a piano to be able to play one and get so good?


Well, Bino gave her the piano. As for playing so well... Why, the "think system" of course. How else?

Seventy-Six trombones caught the morning sun...

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Sat May 22, 2010 3:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 10:29 pm
Posts: 1446
Location: Here, Back and Better Than Ever!
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Kyderra wrote:
I vote Tarot will make a re-imagining of Star wars with Peanut as Luke, Grape as Lea and Maxxwell as Darth Vader!
Image




...
wait what are we talking about again?

That would be cool.

_________________
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
I picture Peanut more as the wandering Samurai and Maxwell as the hired Ninja.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 10:29 pm
Posts: 1446
Location: Here, Back and Better Than Ever!
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Sleet wrote:
I think that's the point of the comic; she's that good. She may be airheaded, but she's evidently some kind of savant. Or maybe she's not even that, she's just an all-around super genius who's obfuscating stupidity.

Okay, let's say it was that. Why would she make herself seem like an airhead? What could she gain from it?

_________________
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Dr. Prower wrote:
Sleet wrote:
I think that's the point of the comic; she's that good. She may be airheaded, but she's evidently some kind of savant. Or maybe she's not even that, she's just an all-around super genius who's obfuscating stupidity.

Okay, let's say it was that. Why would she make herself seem like an airhead? What could she gain from it?


I don't really know but my guess is that she might find it funny to trick people like that. You know to see the look on their faces when they find out she's not such an air head. Or it could be she thinks that if she acts too smart she might alienate everyone around her and she doesn't want to do that. Based on what we do know about her I think its most likely the second one.

Edit: fixed spelling

_________________
Image
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 10:29 pm
Posts: 1446
Location: Here, Back and Better Than Ever!
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
IceKitsune wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:
Sleet wrote:
I think that's the point of the comic; she's that good. She may be airheaded, but she's evidently some kind of savant. Or maybe she's not even that, she's just an all-around super genius who's obfuscating stupidity.

Okay, let's say it was that. Why would she make herself seem like an airhead? What could she gain from it?


I don't really know but my guess is that she might find it funny to trick people like that. You know to see the look on their faces when they find out she's not such an air head. Or it could be she thinks that if she acts too smart she might alienate everyone around her and she doesn't want to do that. Based on what we do know about her I think its most likely the second one.

Edit: fixed spelling


I'd probably go with the second as well. Sasha seems too nice to play a trick like that.

_________________
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7972
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
This may come as a surprise, but plenty of smart people are just silly and scatterbrained. Sasha hasn't done anything in the comics that would lead me to believe she's not intelligent; the spelling issues could be attributed to excitement over Fido's Triumphant Return and 'Eau de Toilette' is French. French is hard.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat May 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ChewyChewy wrote:
Well, clearly she is a prodigy of some kind, but your explanation doesn't really answer the question. Where did she find a piano to be able to play one and get so good?

I wonder if everyone forgot that there is another person who owns a Piano, KEYS! Unless it is the same piano, which means that Bino is a no good, dirty thief! But it may have been a gift from Sasha from a while back, can't really tell which one.

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
Well, clearly she is a prodigy of some kind, but your explanation doesn't really answer the question. Where did she find a piano to be able to play one and get so good?

I wonder if everyone forgot that there is another person who owns a Piano, KEYS! Unless it is the same piano, which means that Bino is a no good, dirty thief! But it may have been a gift from Sasha from a while back, can't really tell which one.


I had forgotten about Keys its possible that's were she could have played the piano before and learned how to play. Good thinking Flint
Edit: It couldn't have been Key's piano that Bino gave to Sasha because Key's is a electronic key board and Bino gave Sasha an actual Piano even though it was small.

_________________
Image
Image


Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:35 am
Posts: 125
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Sasha says she's never had a piano before, not that she's never played a piano before. For all we know her 'father' could have had her learn the piano in another failed attempt to impress women.

Personally, I think most (if not all) of her scatter-brained behavior is an act. Let's face it--even if her father isn't directly physically abusive, he's certainly emotionally abusive. And, really, Bino is not much better than her 'father' when it comes to their relationship. I think she's hiding a lot of hurt under that bubbly exterior.

Of course, there's also the possibility she is somehow enchanted and so can't act how we might expect. Pete suggested that she was 'protected' and Fox couldn't find her or King despite looking (and despite the fact that King reeked to high heaven of catnip and nitro). If her protection is magical in nature it might not only extend physically but also mentally so that her mind is compartmentalized and the sections don't always work together well.

_________________
Image"Remember kids, only you can prevent a fiery apocalypse!"


Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
IceKitsune wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
Well, clearly she is a prodigy of some kind, but your explanation doesn't really answer the question. Where did she find a piano to be able to play one and get so good?

I wonder if everyone forgot that there is another person who owns a Piano, KEYS! Unless it is the same piano, which means that Bino is a no good, dirty thief! But it may have been a gift from Sasha from a while back, can't really tell which one.


I had forgotten about Keys its possible that's were she could have played the piano before and learned how to play. Good thinking Flint
Edit: It couldn't have been Key's piano that Bino gave to Sasha because Key's is a electronic key board and Bino gave Sasha an actual Piano even though it was small.


It could have been Key's old one..

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Sun May 23, 2010 12:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Indagare wrote:

Personally, I think most (if not all) of her scatter-brained behavior is an act. Let's face it--even if her father isn't directly physically abusive, he's certainly emotionally abusive. And, really, Bino is not much better than her 'father' when it comes to their relationship. I think she's hiding a lot of hurt under that bubbly exterior.

Of course, there's also the possibility she is somehow enchanted and so can't act how we might expect. Pete suggested that she was 'protected' and Fox couldn't find her or King despite looking (and despite the fact that King reeked to high heaven of catnip and nitro). If her protection is magical in nature it might not only extend physically but also mentally so that her mind is compartmentalized and the sections don't always work together well.


Ok I agree with you about her being scatter-brained is most likely an act and the fact that she is hiding a lot of hurt by acting as such (and also not to alienate people as I said earlier) but the stuff about the protection being also mental and stuff so her brain is compartmentalized is quite frankly reaching IMO. Also as for the protection being the reason for Fox not being able to find them when he was looking I must admit it is certainly a possibility in fact its a good one.

Typhon wrote:

It could have been Key's old one..


It could have been.

_________________
Image
Image


Sun May 23, 2010 12:31 am
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
My vote is still for "savant."

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sun May 23, 2010 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7972
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
I get the feeling you guys are ignoring my input because it doesn't fit with your predefined narrative for Sasha. Being scatterbrained and smart are not mutually exclusive. Sillyness does not equal stupidity.

Sasha hasn't been hiding her intelligence; maybe the other pets have just been like you guys - ignoring the evidence because she's so obviously a doofus.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sun May 23, 2010 1:02 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Dissension wrote:
I get the feeling you guys are ignoring my input because it doesn't fit with your predefined narrative for Sasha. Being scatterbrained and smart are not mutually exclusive. Sillyness does not equal stupidity.

Sasha hasn't been hiding her intelligence; maybe the other pets have just been like you guys - ignoring the evidence because she's so obviously a doofus.


It's possible that she really is just scatterbrained and its not an act I'll give you that and what other evidence could we have been ignoring there have been no hints until this arc that she was anything other then what she appeared to be which was an airhead.

Edit: Truthfully it doesn't really matter because anything you say is evidence of her being just a scatterbrain I could just as easily say she's acting and vica versa.

_________________
Image
Image


Sun May 23, 2010 1:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
i AM a girl, silly



i think

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun May 23, 2010 5:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Ebly wrote:
i AM a girl, silly



i think

Image


Sun May 23, 2010 6:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ctcmjh wrote:
Ebly wrote:
i AM a girl, silly



i think

Image

actually, i was surprised that you and chewy are guys

i was pointing out more of sasha's silliness
have you guys already forgotten two comics ago?

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun May 23, 2010 6:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
Ebly wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Ebly wrote:
i AM a girl, silly



i think

Image

actually, i was surprised that you and chewy are guys

i was pointing out more of sasha's silliness
have you guys already forgotten two comics ago?


I get that a lot here...
And does that mean you're not a girl, or are you?


Sun May 23, 2010 6:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Arc 30: The Present
ctcmjh wrote:
Ebly wrote:
actually, i was surprised that you and chewy are guys

i was pointing out more of sasha's silliness
have you guys already forgotten two comics ago?


I get that a lot here...
And does that mean you're not a girl, or are you?

i could have a lot of fun with this, but i really don't think i'm feminine enough to pull off androgyny

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.