2014/10/10 - Jiggity Jig

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
falcon01

Re: 2014/10/10 - Jiggity Jig

Post by falcon01 »

Communication. Peanut and Tarot have it. King and Bailey have it in spades. Note that these 4 characters are seen on the phone many times. Sabrina and Fido, while much more physical, do spend a lot of time out of touch, at first because they were hiding it from others. I just feel Tarot and Peanut are far more comfortable and trusting in their relationship. For all we know Tarot was texting Peanut to let her know they were back. Now I will say Peanut did make the mistake of not being hyper excited to see Tarot after being apart, but I chalk that up to Peanut being Peanut, and not any indication of any problem in their relationship.
"They say in the darkest night there's a light beyond"
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

some guy wrote:I am pretty sure I forgot to draw it in ONE appearance--I think her third appearance. Mostly because I was rushed and her design was still rather loose.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

falcon01 wrote:Communication. Peanut and Tarot have it. King and Bailey have it in spades. Note that these 4 characters are seen on the phone many times. Sabrina and Fido, while much more physical, do spend a lot of time out of touch, at first because they were hiding it from others. I just feel Tarot and Peanut are far more comfortable and trusting in their relationship. For all we know Tarot was texting Peanut to let her know they were back. Now I will say Peanut did make the mistake of not being hyper excited to see Tarot after being apart, but I chalk that up to Peanut being Peanut, and not any indication of any problem in their relationship.
Its interesting that you bring that up concerning Fido and..."Sabby"(never gonna get over that :lol: )
Yeah maybe the reason they haven't been as upfront with each other as much as they should have been yet is because they still haven't gotten over their once "hide&seek" status they have had to deal with before revealing their relationship or at least Sabby hasn't gotten over it anyway since it seems she doesn't contact him all that much...
That's something they hopefully will eventually need to work on....growth! lovely growth! :D

And yeah for Peanut and Tarot, shoot i hope it was Peanut she was texting before they got back that made Peanut have an underwheling reaction....would be better than her still texting Karishad after all this time. I swear that fox can be totally fixated on that pomeranian sometimes, its kinda worrisome :lol:
Tho im still gonna stick with the thought that Peanut has simply been maturing bit by bit thx to his relationship with Tarot and while that's a good thing, Tarot may need to remind Peanut that maturing doesn't mean having to lose one's zest and exuberance in life....of course this is all speculation...but still imagine it...growth glorious growth! :D
Last edited by Timon64 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
....Count on it!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Sabby an' Fidey. :P As for Tarot and Peanut, they have been arguing a fair bit more ever since the Galfrax(I not sure how to spell this) protocol. Then again there's arguing in every relationship. Then again, Tarot did make the comment that "...making me date a dog I didn't even know..." to Spira during the last arc. Then again, I might be overthinking this. I do agree with Tarot, Peanut could be a bit more enthusiastic in greeting her. With Fido holding Sabrina, no dog in their right mind would bother her. I am very curious as to how Grape and Max's relationship is going. I would also like remind everyone that Tarot made Peanut sleep in the doghouse for calling her normal.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

Shadowstar23 wrote: I am very curious as to how Grape and Max's relationship is going. I would also like remind everyone that Tarot made Peanut sleep in the doghouse for calling her normal.
...after she made him cookies and after they watched movies together on the big couch, what's your point? You guys really shouldn't take that statement so much at face value, she was simply peeved with him not furious!

Anyways yeah I am really missing some Grape and Maxwell as well, wondering what they have been up to...
....Count on it!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Timon64 wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote: I am very curious as to how Grape and Max's relationship is going. I would also like remind everyone that Tarot made Peanut sleep in the doghouse for calling her normal.
...after she made him cookies and after they watched movies together on the big couch, what's your point? You guys really shouldn't take that statement so much at face value, she was simply peeved with him not furious!
I wasn't. I was stating a fact. I generally don't get into these arguments unless I have something I want to say.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

InDaZone1219 wrote:
Blueaxel wrote:In case anyone wanted clarification on which page Tarot was missing her mask :D -> https://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/09/ ... otherwise/
That was a different Tarot... A Tarot of the past. *dramatic fade out*
Aww man!, here I am with a fresh new batch of bricks and my target fades out towards oblivion :lol:
Shadowstar23 wrote:
Timon64 wrote:
I wasn't. I was stating a fact. I generally don't get into these arguments unless I have something I want to say.
Oh okay my bad, i don't know, just the way you ended your post, felt like you did that with the intent of a quick jab at Tarot's character. But if not, then we're cool. :)
....Count on it!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wasn't it Spirit Dragon and not Tarot that made Peanut sleep in the doghouse?
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Wasn't it Spirit Dragon and not Tarot that made Peanut sleep in the doghouse?
Na probably not. Peanut said the "normal" jab to Tarot while she and Spira were separated so its safe to assume Tarot's the one getting back at Peanut for that with the promise of yummy treats, entertaining movies with possibly some snuggles...and then the doghouse.
....Worth it!!!! :lol:
Last edited by Timon64 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
....Count on it!
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Shadowstar23 wrote:Then again there's arguing in every relationship. Then again, Tarot did make the comment that "...making me date a dog I didn't even know..." to Spira during the last arc.
...which she immediately followed with "I decided I wanted to keep him". Cause, you know, context is key ;)
Shadowstar23 wrote:Then again, I might be overthinking this.
Maybe :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Timon64 wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Wasn't it Spirit Dragon and not Tarot that made Peanut sleep in the doghouse?
Na probably not. Peanut said the "normal" jab to Tarot while she and Spira were separated so its safe to assume Tarot's the one getting back at Peanut for that with the promise of yummy treats, entertaining movies with possibly some snuggles...and then the doghouse.
Tarot is being nice to him so his punishment will stick afterward.
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:
Timon64 wrote:
Tarot is being nice to him so his punishment will stick afterward.
Eh, I see it as a thank you present of sorts kinda...ya.
A "thank you for choosing little ole me over some almighty celestial-being but don't think you're out of the clear just yet! - Doghouse!" present. :lol:
The amount of parallels showcasing a married tv couple that these two project are fascinating. :D
....Count on it!
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

MrBlueSky7 wrote:Great to see they're back (a little bit faster than expected, but still a relief).

Anybody else wonder how they plan to use whatever bit of Magic they've got left in them? I'm betting they're gonna use it on the Gargoyles (that is, if Keene was able to hold them off long enough until his help arrives).
On the other hand, a week has gone by, so it's possible Keene found an alternative to his little problem...
max7345
Location: Yuma, AZ (Also known as drought-city and oven-town during the Summer)

Post by max7345 »

ChekeBello wrote:Is just me or Peanut and Tarot's relationship is not going exactly well lately? >.>
Yeah, it's been a little rocky ever since the whole thing with Dragon confessing her love to Peanut and stuff (arc 71, I think). Basically, Peanut let slip to Tarot that he thought her diminishing fortune-telling abilities was just her "turning normal"...and she took some offense to that. xD Enough so that she was dragging him away by the ear at the end of the arc.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Wow, an update I see before going to school. There isn't even a forum post for it yet. :D
Argent wrote:
dtlux1 wrote:
Argent wrote:Yeh, it's an old style resistive screen designed for use with a stylus. Gives you a lot more fine control than a fingertip. Do they have multiplayer on the DS? If so Peanut's claws are likely a natural advantage.
Yes, but only local as of May 20, still multiplayer though :D It is really fun in Mario Kart and Pokemon, and the minigames in Mario Party are great, and probably one of the only multiplayer games I own where I need to use the stylus. :D
If it were online multiplayer I could see something like this:

Grape: What's up with that? How come you win all the time?
Peanut: On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
Used to be online play. I miss it.

I also just noticed that Tarot looks taller in the past :D

I CAN USE MY MASTERBALLS GOTTEN FROM MISSINGNO TO CATCH RICK! COME BACK HERE! I WILL GET YOU!

I also noticed that I use :D a lot.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey back off you! I saw him first!