2014/10/01 - Nobody Gets Too Much

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Bucky-Roo

Re: 2014/10/01 - Nobody Gets Too Much

Post by Bucky-Roo »

Douglas Collier wrote:Wait a minute. Why isn't King rooming with Bailey? Or maybe he's just visiting?
Ladies need their privacy. ;)
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

I just noticed Fox is reading the book "Nothing Lasts Forever", if that is the Thorp Novel then Fox is reading a crime novel...clever! :D
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Bucky-Roo wrote:
Douglas Collier wrote:Wait a minute. Why isn't King rooming with Bailey? Or maybe he's just visiting?
Ladies need their privacy. ;)
Granted. But considering they've been separated for a couple months, you'd think there would be more snuggling. :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

Douglas Collier wrote:Granted. But considering they've been separated for a couple months, you'd think there would be more snuggling. :P
Along with Tarot and Sabrina, I don't think someone who has transport issues isn't in the mood for snuggling.
CityRedFox

Post by CityRedFox »

gamepopper wrote:I just noticed Fox is reading the book "Nothing Lasts Forever", if that is the Thorp Novel then Fox is reading a crime novel...clever! :D
It's the Thorp novel or the Sheldon novel I wonder...
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Looks like Fox is having second thoughts about the club.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

I know that Fox isn't one to speak his mind, but I think it'll do him a lot of good if he just turned in his membership card. That way, he can still hang with Bino if he values their friendship, but won't feel compelled to go along with club schemes as compared to when he was a board member.

Also, police husky? Don't think I've ever seen that. Maybe it is crazy after all.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Nice we are seeing Fox's first step of character development...I wonder what Bailey would think if she hears that her cousin met two nice ladys...she would most likely say something like "Go for it Fox!" :lol:
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

Perpetualflight wrote:
gamepopper wrote:
Fox: Yeah I have a girlfriend...well two girlfriends...but they're both in heaven.
Other Person: Oh I'm so sorry to hear that...
Fox: OH NO It's not like that, they live there as angels.
Other Person: ...I don't follow.
Fox: They call me and visit from time to time.
Other Person: ...
That reminded me of this comic: https://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/07/ ... p-daisies/
*Points at the link* Rufus is so adorable. XD
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Looks like Fox would join K-9 as a way to forget something, but he has already forgotten something... ;) Like those two angels, poor Fox that can't remember to have met them and given them his phone number (unbelievable, neither the Heaven can stay quiet without phones and EMF :P). :| The GODC deserves to don't exist anymore, it showed to be anachronistic with its intolerances against Fido, all because of his envious brother Bino... But Fox, you're receiving the calling, it's not you who's calling them, so you shouldn't pay anything. Just reply the call for once, you don't know what are losing! But maybe, they're continuously doing toll-free calls, and if is so, it's not nice. :P Better take a girlfriend on the Earth (sooner of later it'll happen), anyway, and keep reading books... ;)
For now, be all back home soon.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If Fox joins the K-9 Unit, I do hope there will be scenes of him crawling or falling in mud. I like that kind of comedy. xP

Also, if Fox does bulk up, maybe Sasha will decide to date him instead and my character can have Kevin. xD
Mistacheeeez
Location: Scouring the vast wastelands of the internet for any memes not yet devoured by the masses!

Post by Mistacheeeez »

Argent wrote:
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Unfortunately, that means Fox won't be around for a while.. :(
Rick could toss in occasional montage panels of Fox training. Because you can never go wrong with a montage.
Or Rick could just have an arc or two focusing on Fox's life in the academy.
I thought about changing my signature but decided against it, it's too much work!
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

D3ath_0ps wrote:
valerio wrote:
Kitch wrote:Certainly they must realize how murderous transdimensional phone charges must be.
impossible. They're dead alre*brick'd*
:lol: The charges must be so high that they reach the heavens. XD
Now I'm imagining Fox drawn as Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

"Racking up a phone bill to pierce the heavens!"

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Xane wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Looks like Fox isn't all that happy with the Good Ol' Dogs Club
If Fido founded it shouldn't they change their name?

The Dog Ensemble of Various Infinite Losers
...I see what you did there. Got a laugh out of me. :lol:
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:YYYUS! Fox WILL get epically swole after all!
Unless of course we go by cartoon logic in which he keeps the same appearance but is still stronger, but I'm still good with "spiritually swole" :P

Unfortunately, that means Fox won't be around for a while.. :(
That almost sounds like Flanders.
Argent wrote:
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Unfortunately, that means Fox won't be around for a while.. :(
Rick could toss in occasional montage panels of Fox training. Because you can never go wrong with a montage.
Or a musical number, but that's kind of hard to implement in a webcomic, I would imagine. Darn it, now I'm thinking "Be a Man."
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

D-Rock wrote: Or a musical number, but that's kind of hard to implement in a webcomic, I would imagine. Darn it, now I'm thinking "Be a Man."
I'm pretty sure King was mysterious as the dark side of the moon. ;)
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Argent

Post by Argent »

D-Rock wrote:
Argent wrote:
Or a musical number, but that's kind of hard to implement in a webcomic, I would imagine. Darn it, now I'm thinking "Be a Man."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrMLRQIT_k
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Poor Fox. If only he could remember where he got those two buttons from. Maybe he'll have a brief out-of-body experience after fainting from the harsh K-9 training and meet them again... And just as he's about to kiss one of them, he wakes-up to Kevin giving him CPR...
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Okay I'm confused. Are both of them okay about the fact that the both like him? I know it's Heaven, so of course they aren't violent, but if it's Heaven, shouldn't there be you know, the lack of harems?

(Note: I don't mean this in a religious sense, I mean it in the Avoiding-Jealous-Girls sense)
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

valerio wrote:
Acritic2 wrote:Wait, if those two were in heavan clearly they must know the celestial policies, so why haven't they figured Fox doesn't remember them because of the whole "It was all a dream" thing?
He must have made quite the impression! <3
I guess the only way then they might actually talk with him again is in person.
Hmmm… I wonder how that would go?
DigitalMan

Post by DigitalMan »

Kitch wrote:"Racking up a phone bill to pierce the heavens!"
This made me laugh way too much.
You, sir, can not fathom the derp I have herped!
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

Fox just wants attention, so he left his phone on so he can complain everytime his phone rings. Pick up da phone, Fox!! Don't be a pencil neck!
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wanna see an arc about Fox in the academy. Make it happen Furret boy and I will love you forever.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

You should love Rick regardless!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

dryideabat wrote:Poor Fox. If only he could remember where he got those two buttons from. Maybe he'll have a brief out-of-body experience after fainting from the harsh K-9 training and meet them again... And just as he's about to kiss one of them, he wakes-up to Kevin giving him CPR...
I would actually like that. Fox would be unconscious, he'd find himself in a white void and the two angels are there. But instead of being happy to see him they'll be like "OH SO YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW UP!" >:(

Then Fox would have a minute where he's wondering why a pink and green angel dogs are yelling at him. :lol:
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

gamepopper wrote:
dryideabat wrote:Poor Fox. If only he could remember where he got those two buttons from. Maybe he'll have a brief out-of-body experience after fainting from the harsh K-9 training and meet them again... And just as he's about to kiss one of them, he wakes-up to Kevin giving him CPR...
I would actually like that. Fox would be unconscious, he'd find himself in a white void and the two angels are there. But instead of being happy to see him they'll be like "OH SO YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW UP!" >:(

Then Fox would have a minute where he's wondering why a pink and green angel dogs are yelling at him. :lol:
I can see it now.

Pink Dog: "You don't know my name, do you?!"

Fox: "I don't even remember ever meeting you. I think I'd remember talking to a pink dog with wings and- is it Annabelle?"

Pink Dog: "AAARRRRRGH!!!"
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

dryideabat wrote:
gamepopper wrote:

I can see it now.

Pink Dog: "You don't know my name, do you?!"

Fox: "I don't even remember ever meeting you. I think I'd remember talking to a pink dog with wings and- is it Annabelle?"

Pink Dog: "AAARRRRRGH!!!"
:lol: That got me laughing... not that that's hard
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Is it wierd that as im typing this, "Calling All Angels" is playing on the radio?

And poor Foxy.....given a moment of happines then having it ripped from his memory....
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

ConvoyWolf wrote:Is it wierd that as im typing this, "Calling All Angels" is playing on the radio?

And poor Foxy.....given a moment of happines then having it ripped from his memory....
Do you know how many people hate Train?

I'm not one of them. I love Train. But a lot of people hate Train with a passion.

Maybe Cerb could do King a solid and let the girls know Fox is a mortal and can't remember them.
Douglas Collier wrote: Granted. But considering they've been separated for a couple months, you'd think there would be more snuggling. :P
Probably just visiting Fox right now. It's already been suggested it's the middle of the day in Australia, night in the USA.

Just because they're not snuggling right now doesn't mean they haven't been, or won't soon be, snuggling. ;)
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

:lol: Well that figures. Wonder if they know how the "Wake up" policy works. Also, Fox joining the Academy would be awesome. He would get buff like he wanted to and he would have something to do. Its also a good way for him to vent the inexplicable rage hes feeling.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

No doubt about it -- of all the dogs in the strip, Fox has the most hang ups.
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:No doubt about it -- of all the dogs in the strip, Fox has the most hang ups.
Was that a pun? Cause I think that was a clever pun. :3
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

gamepopper wrote:
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:No doubt about it -- of all the dogs in the strip, Fox has the most hang ups.
Was that a pun? Cause I think that was a clever pun. :3
Yes it was, and thank you very much :)
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

That last part would be pretty hilarious. :lol:

Honestly, it's be pretty cool if those girls became his guardian angels while he's at the Academy (should he decide to go). They could visit him in his dreams and pep talk him so he'll never give up or something.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Shadowstar23 wrote: :lol: Well that figures. Wonder if they know how the "Wake up" policy works. Also, Fox joining the Academy would be awesome. He would get buff like he wanted to and he would have something to do. Its also a good way for him to vent the inexplicable rage hes feeling.
Well he doesn't feel his rage all of the time, but it will be nice for him to release some of his stress.