THE

DEATH

OF

THIS

RELATIONSHIP
Gren

Re: 2013/04/26 - Shopping Block

Post by Gren »

Okay I'm not going to say this again. You should stop crying like a baby and grow up for good and all (and not only you, there's a bunch of guys like you here).
Listen, I have the same right as you to express my opinions and if you don't like what I say keep it your dislike to yourself.
If you want people respect your opinions, then respect those of others.
Honestly I could not care less for their relationship, especially after seeing these kinds of comments.

My apologies mods if I sound rude, it's not my intention to cause you problems, but seriously, do something with these guys :?
ImageImage
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

General note:
Sometimes, when you are frustrated, it's best not to say anything at all.

Back to discussing the comic.
I personally like King and Bailey together because they have good chemistry, and Bailey is fairly unconnected to the cosmic game. I think she's good for King.
As for the cosmic plot line, I've really enjoyed it. All the cosmic players are very interesting characters, and I'm not sure who I want to win. (Though Pete's situation is still pretty desperate without an avatar :? )
But in the end, I just hope King and Bailey's relationship works out, and they make the weirdest most of it :D
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I hope they're married happily ever after. Marriage drama is too intense (and too close to home) for my taste.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Nohbody

Post by Nohbody »

My Inner Troll is kinda hoping that Pete does nothing in this thread, and has a scene of Dragon confronting him about it, and he replies with something to the effect of "What, do you think everything I do revolves around King?" :twisted:

(I also hope similarly for Dr. Bowman not actually showing up in Freefall, in spite of umpteen bazillion forum posts on the subject speculating on how it happens. :P )
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

You know, a few weeks ago, while re-reading some of the comic's strips, I saw one or two portraying Joel and I stood still staring at them, because I couldn't associate Joel's face to King's, even though they are one and the same (Someone, please, make Fox read this)! Has this hapenned to any of you as well?
jman552 wrote:STOP

RUINING

EVERYTHING

YOU

WILL

BE

THE

DEATH

OF

THIS

RELATIONSHIP
Who are you talking to, specifically? Are you role-playing Bailey talking to Joel/King when they get marriage issues? Remember that it is against forum policy to impersonate real life individuals!
Suspension of Disbelief wrote:Bailey is not real. "She" is just a fictional character!
Shaddap, shaddap shaddap, shaddap, shaddap, shaddap, SHADDAP, SHADDAP!!!! *Runs off crying*
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Gren

Post by Gren »

I suppose I'm the only one who likes drama :(
(but what it's worse is that no one can tolerate it)
ImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

The whole King/Bailey situation caught my attention when the wedding came up. I admit I ain't as gung-ho for King and Bailey as much as Peanut/Tarot and Grape/Max, but it does got a very nice interesting storyline to it now that can get even the avid reader interested. I'm mostly curious what kind of impact it will have on the other pets, but as the whole thing keeps going, it seems morelikely it will have a more twisted impact than I originally though.

Also, as far as I'm concerned about the whole D&D scenario, i'm thinking more about what Pete is up to in a more villanous sort. If they told Pete not to interfere with King, then Pete can't help King either...
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Gren wrote:I suppose I'm the only one who likes drama :(
(but what it's worse is that no one can tolerate it)
I like drama. Image
Argent

Post by Argent »

Nohbody wrote:(I also hope similarly for Dr. Bowman not actually showing up in Freefall, in spite of umpteen bazillion forum posts on the subject speculating on how it happens. :P )
Isn't the present subplot Clippy trying to get Florence to Dr Bowman for reprogramming? You think Mark would tease his readers like that? Do you? You do, don't you?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote: You think Mark would tease his readers like that? Do you? You do, don't you?
But Mark says he wouldn't...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Nohbody

Post by Nohbody »

Argent wrote:
Nohbody wrote:(I also hope similarly for Dr. Bowman not actually showing up in Freefall, in spite of umpteen bazillion forum posts on the subject speculating on how it happens. :P )
Isn't the present subplot Clippy trying to get Florence to Dr Bowman for reprogramming? You think Mark would tease his readers like that? Do you? You do, don't you?
Clippy has been kept isolated by Kornada. Him thinking that Dr. B is around doesn't necessarily mean the good doctor actually is present.

But this is off-topic for HP!, so I won't pursue it farther.