2013/03/18 - Hereafter Thereafter

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
TinFoilHats

Re: 2013/03/18 - Hereafter Thereafter

Post by TinFoilHats »

Now when I read this, this song comes to mind-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU1MxqNDNdc
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Liam

Post by Liam »

Now that's dark. @_@
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Argent wrote:
Yeh, Rick, I know it used to be common, historically (and allegedly still happens in China), it just seems particularly awful when it's happening in a rich, free civilization like the pseudo-USA of the HP!verse instead of the primitive feudal "Hobbesian" nightmare of Oedipus Rex.
Crimes against both children and animals, sometimes being extremely brutal, are happening all over the world. And we don't even know how many and how frequently, or even how PHYSICALLY CLOSE to us! There could a man punching a small kid a few blocks away from your house right now and you may never know.
How many people, over the millenia, have been tortured and killed in ways that would seem amazingly unconcievable, and, due to isolation, cover ups, lack of information, or lack of written records, have been this crimes forgotten to time? How many people have been agravated in ways we might not even begin to think of, and have cried for aid, justice or mercy, with the only answer been the continued attention of their tormenters?

Every single one of us that is right now here, on this forums, should know this: We have waaaaay more material goods and waaaay more open doors than most people WORLDWIDE. And not just on countries with great social, political, and economiacal problems, no. We have more posibilities and means to a happy and succesful life than many of our own compatriots (and yes, I'm talking on a general manner about every country). After all, even first world countries have places with low or even null access to electricity or water pipelines.

So if you ever lose something or someone in your life ( and, believe me, you are bound to) remember that you have a lot more left and, while sometimes what ,or who, you lose, or don't have, is irrepleseable and irreparable, you still have the chance to live a life worth living!

Hang in there baby!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

Sinder wrote:Image

What in the name of Sam Hill is THAT? Is that the original? I can see how it could easily be misread.

EDIT: I forgot to ask: How is that supposed to be read?
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

that is a joke and is supposed to be read as cerberus wanting to eat the puppy.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Frank

Post by Frank »

Well, before reading everyone else's replies, I was like:
"The messenger"? Isn't that the name given to the Grim Reaper? Where did the original reaper go, on vacation? Isn't anyone in the least bit worried about this?

After reading everyone else's replies:
rickgriffin wrote:In order to make a heaven-cookie from scratch, you must first invent the universe
Argent, my friend, you've been quoted (or perhaps referenced) by the great Rick himself!
Marco wrote:Adorable Puppy yes yes!!! >w< How many calories is in a cookie made from the heavens? =P
Infinite! They just don't "go to your thighs"! (remember, calories are energy)
TarkaTarquol wrote:Oh, wow. I now just noticed something. The little pup is in Cerberus' paw nomming the cookie. I didn't notice the little blotch of white at first. :3
Why thank you for that! I would have totally missed it otherwise!

(For the record, yes, I did read the other replies--that's why it took me so long to post this one. What I was going to say seemed to be covered by someone else so, no comment)
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Sinder is pretty much the best person, ever. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Dissension wrote:Sinder is pretty much the best person, ever. Just ask him, he'll tell you.
Sinder was thinking about eating puppies when he made that post.

At least, I hope he was.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Frank wrote:Image
rickgriffin wrote:In order to make a heaven-cookie from scratch, you must first invent the universe
Argent, my friend, you've been quoted (or perhaps referenced) by the great Rick himself!
that's actually a Carl Sagan reference.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Argent

Post by Argent »

Frank wrote:"The messenger"? Isn't that the name given to the Grim Reaper? Where did the original reaper go, on vacation? Isn't anyone in the least bit worried about this?
Totally.
Frank wrote:Argent, my friend, you've been quoted (or perhaps referenced) by the great Rick himself!
In order to quote Carl Sagan, you first have to invent the universe.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Argent wrote:
Frank wrote:"The messenger"? Isn't that the name given to the Grim Reaper? Where did the original reaper go, on vacation? Isn't anyone in the least bit worried about this?
Totally.
Forever is an awfully long time.

RIP adorable puppy. :(
Gren

Post by Gren »

For a second I thought that pup was Pap and then I was going to say "Dear God, I was just joking (when I said this two would be together in one strip), this was too far for what I was expecting to happen". Then I was going to blame Tiger for his death and curse him 'til his own death. (Nah :lol: )

As someone else said it before, yeah, this strip reminds a lot to Bleach, I wonder if Rick used it as his inspiration to make this. :lol:
ImageImage
RainbowDragon

Post by RainbowDragon »

Oh ha... So much Feelings in that one. The poor abandoned little puppy died and Ceberus came to bring him to heaven. It was really good of her to comfort him with a cookie.

And it is interesting to see the height difference between them ^^