#arc 67 Love and War

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: #arc 67 Love and War

Post by Sleet »

serence ice fox wrote:i agree with sleet , despite how well they look together , i can't shake the feeling that duchess is only using bino as her boyfriend until something like the end of the next valentine show for some reason , still kinda doubt myself at the same time though...
She doesn't even have to be "using" him in order for someone to end up in a ditch. I just imagine their personalities could possibly lead to someone getting their murder on.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sleet wrote:She doesn't even have to be "using" him in order for someone to end up in a ditch. I just imagine their personalities could possibly lead to someone getting their murder on.
An example that comes to mind is King and Bailey. If Duchess's nod towards human culture is anything, I sense a culture clash in the future.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

GameCobra wrote:An example that comes to mind is King and Bailey. If Duchess's nod towards human culture is anything, I sense a culture clash in the future.
AHAHA speaking of king and bailey reminds me about that time she punches bino , oh man that was priceless :lol: