Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
#arc 67 Love and War 

Post Re: #arc 67 Love and War
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
If she just ran into him, why would she have said she was going to cancel? That means there was something to cancel.

She was going to cancel dating dogs after talking to Fox.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:43 pm

And this, people, is why it's not a good idea to ship. They barely had time to get to know each other that way. Ironically enough, Sasha is now with one of the only someones I would have wholeheartedly supported her getting with. :? <head detonates>

On the one hand, I AM feeling quite sorry for Fox. In a way, he set this WHOLE thing up, first by giving Bino the idea to make him look good, then by giving Sasha the confidence to keep going. Destiny is unkind... My REAL worry is how he will handle this. He doesn't seem the type to get angry, bitter, and jealous, and he's never believed in abandoning friends, but this hasn't happened before. I've thought that he might get jealous of King and Bailey, and thereby hurt his relations with THEM. Time will tell...

Bino, on the other hand, will be more angry that Sasha didn't come back to him, and will likely blame Fox for the whole thing. AND he doesn't really love Sasha, methinks. Not like she deserves. He was always thinking of the WRONG things she was or could have been doing. And up until now, he never cared enough to get her a REAL gift. Just when he started growing up. A shame. :( The bigger shame is that he'll probably push Fox into screaming at him about how self-centered and jerkish he is, giving him a long-overdue The Reason You Suck Speech. After which Fox finally goes against his character, tells Bino to shove off, and gets MORE depressed. And if that's true, Rick was right in his predictions. Nice job breaking him, writer! :P :roll:

HowEVER, I cannot help but be DELIGHTED for Kevin and Sasha!! :D They are practically perfect for each other! That, and now Sasha's dad had better straighten out, or there may be a harsh TACKLE in his future. :lol: Kevin will protect her, and there will be genuine affection, I'm sure. And IF, IIIIIF this is permanent, I just became the happiest I may ever be for Sasha. :D

However, time will tell there, too. After all <sings>:

Sasha è mobile
Qual piuma al vento...

EDIT: AND I've got a few songs on my mind PERFECT for this. :roll:

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:55 pm
Puppy Wrangler

Well, looks like everyone got their just desserts. Bino lost the girl he never wanted, Fox got his heart broken for trying to break another's, and Sasha gets a somewhat happy ending with a police dog! Go Sasha and Kevin!

Umm.... what is Kevin wearing? :lol:

I hope this is not the ending.... :?

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes
copper wrote:
Umm.... what is Kevin wearing? :lol:

A cape! :mrgreen:
He's now TackleMan, err... Dog

El Psy Congroo

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler

Perhaps Rick drew it that way to be symbolic of Kevin being Sasha's Knight in Shining Armor?

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 pm
Bringing Foxy Back

I'm pretty sure it's a scarf. It's cold out.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 am
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's a scarf. It's cold out.

Given all the surrounding confusion he sure wears it well though, doesn't he? :>

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 am
Game Master

Kevin's such a goofy, puppy-ish superhero :3

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Well, I'm not going to say "told you" because it's clear enough that a lot of us saw this coming. However, I'm not going to be negative with this, because I think Sasha found the perfect match for her (the feminist with the macho man, hahaha). Besides, as someone said it before, this is like a Grapenut v2.0, so then it's for sure this will be material for new arcs and probably Fox and Sasha will gain more prominence between the cast (though they are not much of my like, so I'm not too happy for that XD).

As also someone else said it before, the most probable ending of this arc will be Bino blaming Fox for the failure of the plan, and then Fox hitting him. Or another one could be with Fox going to tell Bino the failure of the plan when Bino say to him it doesn't matter because he also found another girl (ahem Duchess) and then Fox smash his head against the wall :lol: .

I think this arc was with the purpose to leave the way open to Bino so he could go after Duchess. However I suppose this not going to be easy for Bino since he is a mutt, and it's most likely Duchess only puts her eyes (and love whip) in pure-breed dogs. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we see Duchess being interested in Fox. Fox trying to attract Sasha, Duchess trying to haunt Fox and Bino trying to sabotage Duchess (and Kevin trying to tackle everyone). We'll be witness of the most weird pentagon of love.

This was the first thing that crossed my head when I thought this XD

Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:23 am

Gren wrote:
Well, I'm not going to say "told you" because it's clear enough that a lot of us saw this coming. However, I'm not going to be negative with this, because I think Sasha found the perfect match for her (the feminist with the macho man, hahaha). Besides, as someone said it before, this is like a Grapenut v2.0, so then it's for sure this will be material for new arcs and probably Fox and Sasha will gain more prominence between the cast (though they are not much of my like, so I'm not too happy for that XD).

As also someone else said it before, the most probable ending of this arc will be Bino blaming Fox for the failure of the plan, and then Fox hitting him. Or another one could be with Fox going to tell Bino the failure of the plan when Bino say to him it doesn't matter because he also found another girl (ahem Duchess) and then Fox smash his head against the wall :lol: .

I think this arc was with the purpose to leave the way open to Bino so he could go after Duchess. However I suppose this not going to be easy for Bino since he is a mutt, and it's most likely Duchess only puts her eyes (and love whip) in pure-breed dogs. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we see Duchess being interested in Fox. Fox trying to attract Sasha, Duchess trying to haunt Fox and Bino trying to sabotage Duchess (and Kevin trying to tackle everyone). We'll be witness of the most weird pentagon of love.

This was the first thing that crossed my head when I thought this XD

Ah, reminds me of the great Grapenut / GrapeMax shipping war of 2009.

The casualties were many, and battles were immense, and the shipping banners flowed.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm
Profile WWW

Teh Brawler wrote:
Ah, reminds me of the great Grapenut / GrapeMax shipping war of 2009.

The casualties were many, and battles were immense, and the shipping banners flowed.

It was the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.
good dogs and bad cats and explosions as far as the eye could see.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:46 pm