Reply to topic  [ 4684 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 118  Next
Old Comic Discussion: "Imaginate" to "Imaginate, too!" 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: current comic
Sinder wrote:
Ebly wrote:
I'm starting to think that maybe Rick, with Sinder's help of course, might have started attracting the more obsessive fans...

Ebly wrote:
Inside Peanut's Butter

Wh...

What?


Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Ebly wrote:
Inside Peanut's Butter


What?


These kinds of reactions are the exact reason I did it.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Ebly wrote:
These kinds of reactions are the exact reason I did it.


Image

_________________
Gentlemen.


Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
Two_Twig wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
...i'm more inclined on choice #2...

Judging by a certain someones profile picture...*cough-bias-cough* I could see how someone could arrive to that conclusion >_>


>_> really now...

But seriously, I agree that all your points are valid, honestly. I have thought about them too, But here's how i look at it.

him losing his crush on her wouldn't mean it's the end to their romantic relationship. It merely means that the interests are changing. As it goes right now, if ways are the way i'm seeing it, it might even unexpectedly be Grape falling for someone else, and can, ironically, be Peanut, who originally fell for Grape, or the way i 'like' to see it, either Maxwell/Grape discover they truly have good qualities to be a girlfriend/boyfriend.

That however, roughly depends on how this arc goes though. the Farm arc centralized mostly on Peanut & Grape's interests, and although it hinted a possible interest for Dogs in Grape, there's not much that proves otherwise that she does (If anything, she favors hurting dogs. mainly Bino. much like a bully >.> whether you wanna call that a school girl crush is debatable) other than she was caught at a awkward moment. (afterall, she mentions she had the best times with the Yarn ball and the Farm Cats)

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: current comic
Hey, even if Grape and Max do have a good time on their date, doesn't mean that somewhere down the line the relationship may start to crumble. Maybe not immediately, but some time from now as the story progresses. Even if she doesn't go for Peanut, most people don't find their perfect match the first time around :B

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Wait for the answer in a few hours more...

_________________
Gentlemen.


Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
Huh. Go figure that Fiddler and Keys date. Didn't even know Fiddler was a girl myself @_@

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 am
Profile
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: current comic
GameCobra wrote:
Huh. Go figure that Fiddler and Keys date. Didn't even know Fiddler was a girl myself @_@


Whew. I thought i was alone.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: current comic
I don't actually remember, but I would like to remind everyone that homosexuality is completely impossible.
However, having said that, I still don't remember which cat is which gender of those two. <3

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
Ebly wrote:
I don't actually remember, but I would like to remind everyone that homosexuality is completely impossible.
However, having said that, I still don't remember which cat is which gender of those two. <3


Fiddler is female and Keys is the male!

don't correct me on this, Rick! DX

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Posts: 1691
Location: The Internet
Post Re: current comic
aw jeez now I'm gonna have to go back and change that thanks Rick

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: current comic
GameCobra wrote:
Ebly wrote:
I don't actually remember, but I would like to remind everyone that homosexuality is completely impossible.
However, having said that, I still don't remember which cat is which gender of those two. <3


Fiddler is female and Keys is the male!

don't correct me on this, Rick! DX

Why would he not correct you if you're wrong?
But either way I'll trust you, whatever. o 3o
This is not going to change my whole life forever.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
EDIT: Now that I'm back and not in a hurry, I can take my time to write a normal reply. About Keys & Fiddler, I really don't know what to think anymore. We haven't seen them enough to tell who's male and who's female. Originally, I thought that Fiddler is male because of this comic, since, well, I doubted that a female cat would have the courage to "attack" Peanut like that. As for Keys, he/she is still in a, let's say, neutral position for me. I've no idea if it's a she or he.

Also, Grape said that she suddenly feels weird about this...... isn't it obvious that it's because she's hanging around with cats and going out with a cat?

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Posts: 69
Location: NJ
Post Re: current comic
Hooray for gender confusion.....

I wonder who else I thought was male is actually female....

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE! *sobs*


Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
Ebly wrote:
Why would he not correct you if you're wrong?
But either way I'll trust you, whatever. o 3o
This is not going to change my whole life forever.


At least i wouldn't have to worry about Mr. Bigglesworth. <_< >_>

And i'm actually not minding it now like i was yesterday. just seemed weird to consider one of the musical cats female at first just the way they were portrayed.

but not only that, it leads me to wonder has she ever dated anyone besides Keys? Their relationship from the Cast section seems forced by their owner, so it wouldn't be strange if someone else tried butting in on them =3

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
Woah, so you're still calling Fiddler "she"? I don't see where Rick confirmed that >_>. I still think that Keys is the female.

Also, to your question, I doubt that they dated anybody else, since in 2/3 comics where they appear, they're together.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
Quote:
Woah, so you're still calling Fiddler "she"? I don't see where Rick confirmed that >_>.


I can't get it out of my head now XD

but yeah, best not make anymore mistakes. >.>

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
I guess only Rick can clear this gender mess up.... the question is if he WANTS to :)...

Anyway, Keys & Fiddlers date mess up didn't stop Max & Grape from doing a double date yet... so what do you think with who'll they do it? (And by IT, I mean the double date)
Mr. Bigglesworth & Mr. Biggleswort?
Marvin & Mr. Biggleswort?
Jasper & Mr. Biggleswort?
Fido & Sabrina?
Joey & Squeak?

Hm......

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:21 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
probably going to see a Bigglesworth moment in there. I see Jasper playing as a good romantic, but i get the feeling Joey and Squeaks will be there, and if they choose Joey and Squeaks as their double date, i can see all the Dog lover rumors coming back o_o

But then again, Fido and Sabrina may possibly be there as well. It might even be that Grape and Sabrina will be good friends after this date.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Last edited by GameCobra on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
I doubt they will pick Joey & Squeak, Grape still thinks that's weird, right? I wanna see more of Marvin, I like the color of his fur.

Hm..... the first thing that popped in my mind is that Max will try to avoid Fido because Fido's a cop XD.... but then again, if Fido & Sabrina are there, then Grape will definitely choose to sit with them, since I guess she has a lot of questions to Sabrina about her "weird feeling".......

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
Would be humorous to see Maxwell with a bad history with Fido :lol:

But then that would be one of the lines that Grape will probably draw with Maxwell too :?

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
But wait...... Fido & Sabrina won't be there, since they're hiding the cat/dog lover thing, aren't they? I don't think that dating in a public cafe is considered hiding........

EDIT: 50 posts woo \o/

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm
Posts: 640
Images: 27
Location: 50 paces *points* thataway
Post Re: current comic
Alex wrote:
But wait...... Fido & Sabrina won't be there, since they're hiding the cat/dog lover thing, aren't they? I don't think that dating in a public cafe is considered hiding.....
I get the feeling that only pertains to the dog community. Lets face it, their not the crunchiest of treats in the cookie jar (terrible word play), and frankly the cats seem smarter than they and perhaps are more tolerant as well on the inter-species dating deal. Of course, these is just speculation, but so far the only group I've seen be resistive on the matter are the dogs.

_________________
Hold still ~I'M PAINTING THE WORLD
----
My Devious account...
SIP. When is the next update coming? When you least expect it


Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Posts: 1691
Location: The Internet
Post Re: current comic
Rick hasn't answered because he doesn't know

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Posts: 1747
Location: Greetings from beautiful Place!
Post Re: current comic
I haven't answered because it's too much fun listening to you guys speculate

_________________
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers


Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: current comic
rickgriffin wrote:
I haven't answered because it's too much fun listening to you guys speculate


Rick your just Evil.

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Posts: 69
Location: NJ
Post Re: current comic
rickgriffin wrote:
I haven't answered because it's too much fun listening to you guys speculate

TRANSLATION:
Keys is the girl....


Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: current comic
rickgriffin wrote:
I haven't answered because it's too much fun listening to you guys speculate


<3

I knew you liked it.

Seriously though, it's fun speculating. that's what being a fan is all about :D

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
Tehman wrote:
rickgriffin wrote:
I haven't answered because it's too much fun listening to you guys speculate

TRANSLATION:
I don't know....

Fixed :P.

Seriously, Rick, tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us!!! Please............. please with puppy eyes:
Image

Who can say "no" to such eyes?

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Emo

edit: I can say NO! to those eyes.

>:)

_________________
Gentlemen.


Last edited by Anonymous_Pyro on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Emo

Me or Peanut >_>?

EDIT:
Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
edit: I can say NO! to those eyes.

>:)


You're a monster.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Alex wrote:
Me or Peanut >_>?


Peanut.

Alex wrote:
You're a monster.


I don't have feelings, I'm an anonymous.

_________________
Gentlemen.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: current comic
My thought is that they are both guys, because thus far, most of the girls have been represented via the eyelashes, and Fiddler, nor Keys, have the eyelashes. So, it's just two guys randomly going out to eat, what's wrong with that?

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Buckdida wrote:
My thought is that they are both guys, because thus far, most of the girls have been represented via the eyelashes, and Fiddler, nor Keys, have the eyelashes. So, it's just two guys randomly going out to eat, what's wrong with that?


Gay.

_________________
Gentlemen.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Posts: 69
Location: NJ
Post Re: current comic
Maybe it's a business date....

They're reviewing the details of their next album over a meal.....


Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Tehman wrote:
Maybe it's a business date....


Holding hands is not srs business.

_________________
Gentlemen.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: current comic
Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Tehman wrote:
Maybe it's a business date....


Holding hands is not srs business.

Keys and Fiddler are not holding hands. Please try again later.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Internet
Post Re: current comic
Ebly wrote:
Keys and Fiddler are not holding hands. Please try again later.


Gay

_________________
Gentlemen.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Posts: 1691
Location: The Internet
Post Re: current comic
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: current comic
Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Ebly wrote:
Keys and Fiddler are not holding hands. Please try again later.


Gay

At least that time you were right, because anon is my sugar daddy <3

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: current comic
Two_Twig wrote:
Alex wrote:
But wait...... Fido & Sabrina won't be there, since they're hiding the cat/dog lover thing, aren't they? I don't think that dating in a public cafe is considered hiding.....
I get the feeling that only pertains to the dog community. Lets face it, their not the crunchiest of treats in the cookie jar (terrible word play), and frankly the cats seem smarter than they and perhaps are more tolerant as well on the inter-species dating deal. Of course, these is just speculation, but so far the only group I've seen be resistive on the matter are the dogs.

Who says that only cats visit the cafe? How could I miss this reply earlier >.<?

@ Anonymous_Pyro: So what, now you're gonna assume that they're gay? Rick was right, it is fun listening to these speculations....

Anyway, I'm sure he hasn't answered yet because he plans to reveal it in the near future in a comic. All we can do is wait then....

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Last edited by Alex on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4684 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 118  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.