Arc #63 Temple Crashers

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
IceKitsune

Re: Arc #63 Temple Crashers

Post by IceKitsune »

So I'm guessing that the unrelated arc that paid off here was that whole plot thing with the Ferrets Treasure? Because if not I don't see what else paid off here.
Gren

Post by Gren »

IceKitsune wrote:So I'm guessing that the unrelated arc that paid off here was that whole plot thing with the Ferrets Treasure? Because if not I don't see what else paid off here.
Oh it's true, I had forgotten about that. Yeah, most likely it's what you said
ImageImage
OwenStarr
Location: I'll pass, but only because I have no clue myself...

Post by OwenStarr »

https://www.housepetscomic.com/2012/10/ ... me-gordon/

If you could read my mind, love, what a tale my thoughts could tell, just like an old time movie about a ghost from a wishing well. In a castle dark or a fortress strong with chains upon my feet, you know that ghost is me, and I will never be set free as long as I'm a ghost you can't see.
If I could read your mind, love, what a tale your thoughts could tell, just like a paperback novel, the kind the drugstore sells. When you reach the part where the heart aches come, the hero would be me. Heroes often fail. And you won't read that book again because the ending's just to hard to take. I walk away like a movie star who gets burned in a three-way script. Enter number two, a movie queen, to play the scene of bringing all the good things out in me... but for now, love, let's be real. I never thought I could act this way, and I've got to say that I just don't get it. I don't know where we went wrong, but the feeling's gone, and I just can't get it back.
If you could read my mind, love, what a tale my thoughts could tell, just like an old time movie about a ghost from a wishing well. In a castle dark or a fortress strong with chains upon my feet, the story always ends. And if you read between the lines, you'll knw that I'm just trying to understand the feeling that you left. I never thought I could feel this way, and I've got to say that I just don't get it. I don't know where we went wrng, but the feeling's gone, and I just can't get it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqMG3VR5PP4
OwenStarr LaTour
Aspiring guitarist, writer, and voice actor. Not much of a juggler, though

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This strip pretty much proves that only Karishad can make good puns.